http://ps3.qj.net/New-Tony-Hawk-s-Proving-...pg/49/aid/94463

Enjoy.
=BGOAT=Nicholas

XolrecX
sprechen zee duetch?
wut wut
GUSCH!
=BGOAT=Nicholas
Please someone translate all that. Thanks in advance.
BGOAT wiz
I started to on google translate but some of it was hard to read and I didn't feel like typing it all. so I gave up.
GlitchMasterBiz
Here is a translation for the picture with the guy punching the cop:

"Abdomen check: the hardcore more skater does not know Pardon. it if a policeman comes into the traverse, he pushes him by skate checks aside."

EDIT: Also in the one picture i guess it tells what platforms THPG is going to be for.

Platform: PS3 & Xbox 360
Date/price: PS3=2007/$65.00 Xbox 360=2007/$65.00

EDIT: Also, the dude climbing in the pic translation:

"The Rigger can high-climb fronts and reach thus places, which are why the two other classes taboo."
bleed
stop using google translator and find a german

stop using google translator and find a german
GlitchMasterBiz
lolz maybe ill print it out and take it to school and have a german teacher translate it.
=BGOAT=Nicholas
Please do so Biz. Make sure to write or type it while he translates it.
GlitchMasterBiz
QUOTE(=BGOAT=Nicholas @ Jun 7 2007, 04:20 PM) [snapback]22206[/snapback]
Please do so Biz. Make sure to write or type it while he translates it.

She*
=BGOAT=Nicholas
Oh okay. Hopefully she can do it. And under the other consoles it says "erscheint nicht" which means "does not appear".
GlitchMasterBiz
Im pretty sure that means its not going to be on those consoles or that they do not know if it is for those consoles as of yet.
BGOAT wiz
it is for all consoles but the article in question is only for ps3 and 360. obviously it won't be the same on the other consoles.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.