Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 5/30/07 Some Stuff
=BGOAT= Forums > General > General > News
BGOAT wiz
Well not much going on in either the Glitching world or the world of the new THPG game. How ever I am working on something code named Project New Blue. No it's not a blue forum skin the orange is here to stay for awhile anyways. Also this friday June 1st is my wife and I's 5th anniversary. I wouldn't expect to much more in the Glitch Database but expect some other updates like new POTW's and MOTW's. keep checking back for info on PNB and other updates.
Oompa
PNB, sounds exciting ph34r.gif
BGOAT wiz
Project New Blue aka PNB is coming along fine and should be out by next week sometime or even perhaps this weekend. Depends on what I have to do this weekend. I might go pick up Forza 2 and if I do that guess where I'll be all weekend. lol.
Embro
my birthday is june 1st
logan
QUOTE(lol_Doughnut @ May 31 2007, 03:48 PM) [snapback]21889[/snapback]
I'm not giving either of you high fives until you say wrestling sucks
biggrin.gif

HOO-RAH!

Anyways. Happy [early] Anniversary Wiz.
=BGOAT= water
QUOTE(ROOK Master wiz @ May 30 2007, 09:33 PM) [snapback]21867[/snapback]
Well not much going on in either the Glitching world or the world of the new THPG game. How ever I am working on something code named Project New Blue. No it's not a blue forum skin the orange is here to stay for awhile anyways. Also this friday June 1st is my wife and I's 5th anniversary. I wouldn't expect to much more in the Glitch Database but expect some other updates like new POTW's and MOTW's. keep checking back for info on PNB and other updates.

congrats on your 5th anniversary wiz
=BGOAT=FoG
Happy anniversary wiz biggrin.gif
BGOAT wiz
PNB is still being worked on and is about 75% complete. It would probably be done if I wasn't to busy playing Forza Motorsport 2 and a few XBL arcade games. Perhaps tomorrow while I am at work I can get some more completed. Keep checking back here for more updates and info on PNB.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.