Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Karmaloop.com
=BGOAT= Forums > General > General > General
logan
Almost all CLH hoodies over at KarmaLoop are on sale. Originally $80.00, now on sale for $32.00 (60% savings.). I just got a new hoody. If you like hoodies, I suggest buying from here. Fast shipping, good quality, & cheap prices! I just wanted to let you guys know of this, maybe save you some money. ;] Good lookin out. Peace.

Mine:

www.KarmaLoop.com
logan
bump?
wut wut
how lond if sayle
Gamb
I want one... I also want something to buy one with.

Vatever.
logan
SHIT! $12.00 or $20.00!!!

GET ONE. http://www.karmaloop.com/category.asp?CatI...size=&sort=

[Not for summer silly, save it for winter.]
wut wut
of the one i want only got extra extra extra large
logan
Ok, maybe save it for your senior year.

=p
wut wut
Dude, extra extra extra large. i dont weigh like 200+ punds
chuuchdizzle
man i remember when i used to buy things from karmaloop, i think its been over a year maybe two since, but i used to buy things from there one of the first e-tailers i used for clothing

but le sigh they seldom carry anything worthwhile(to me atleast) anymore

but anyways cheers to karmaloop for flooding my inbox with every little development they can come up with
Harold
QUOTE(logan @ May 23 2007, 02:15 PM) [snapback]21727[/snapback]
Almost all CLH hoodies over at KarmaLoop are on sale. Originally $80.00, now on sale for $32.00 (60% savings.). I just got a new hoody. If you like hoodies, I suggest buying from here. Fast shipping, good quality, & cheap prices! I just wanted to let you guys know of this, maybe save you some money. ;] Good lookin out. Peace.
Mine:

www.KarmaLoop.com

Is that a pale Black guy, a Hispanic, or a some Asian dude?
FeRgY
QUOTE(Harold @ Jul 1 2007, 03:01 PM) [snapback]22997[/snapback]
Is that a pale Black guy, a Hispanic, or a some Asian dude?

I think it's all of them...
Do they have anything I don't know...less...urban? Too many colors.
logan
I don't know... maybe look around the store a little bit? That might answer your question..
bleed
Is this targeted to teenage black gangsters in New Orleans?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.