Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just A Heads Up.
=BGOAT= Forums > General > General > General
BGOAT wiz
On friday the 25th of may. (next friday) I will be on vacation for the weekend. I prolly won't get back until late late sunday or perhaps monday. so if you don't see me on aim that weekend or on here don't panic. if you don't see me by tuesday. then panic. I will be in vermont where I prolly won't have any type of internet connection.
=BGOAT= water
QUOTE(ROOK Master wiz @ May 17 2007, 08:57 PM) [snapback]21551[/snapback]
On friday the 25th of may. (next friday) I will be on vacation for the weekend. I prolly won't get back until late late sunday or perhaps monday. so if you don't see me on aim that weekend or on here don't panic. if you don't see me by tuesday. then panic. I will be in vermont where I prolly won't have any type of internet connection.

we care wiz. if we didn't we would all be dead.
Gouldness
Just remember to have a good time bud. Be safe.
Harold
Phone AIM?
=BGOAT=Nicholas
Harold its called "Vacation" for a reason. Take the time to do stuff for yourself and relax.
Embro
talking to harold is the best thing since that soup you add water to... you know the asain soup... you know.... oompa would know.
=BGOAT= water
QUOTE(Embro @ May 18 2007, 09:11 PM) [snapback]21587[/snapback]
talking to harold is the best thing since that soup you add water to... you know the asain soup... you know.... oompa would know.

hey hey hey me and oompa only slept with that asian chick twice... 3 times tops... wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.