Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ps3 Kills 360
=BGOAT= Forums > Other Gaming > Console/ Handheld Talk > Sony
BGOAT wiz
http://www.qj.net/Murder-PS3-kills-Xbox-36...pg/49/aid/91231

Ya I have had that happen before. need to use a house fan to keep the 360 cool when leaving it on. if there both on at the same time forget it the 360 gives up. and my sytems are well ventilated. Xbox just always seems to have heat issues.
=BGOAT= water
QUOTE(ROOK Master wiz @ May 3 2007, 11:21 AM) [snapback]21024[/snapback]
http://www.qj.net/Murder-PS3-kills-Xbox-36...pg/49/aid/91231

Ya I have had that happen before. need to use a house fan to keep the 360 cool when leaving it on. if there both on at the same time forget it the 360 gives up. and my sytems are well ventilated. Xbox just always seems to have heat issues.

Mine never does and I have so much plugged in.
HubCAp_
And the ps3 wont overheat itself cuz it has a thermal shutdown and shuts off when the temperature gets too hot.
BGOAT Ken*Dawg
wiz, you just got a bad 360. Cause mine doesnt even get hot. It gets a little warm, but not hot.
BGOAT wiz
Bad 360 huh. you mean theres such a thing as a good 360? lmao. anyways mine gets warm on the verge of hot. you ever put your hand on the power brick after an hour of play? it's oretty warm. And theres no denying that the ps3 runs quieter and cooler.
=bgizzoat=ukjmn
its like using a aptop on a blanket or bed etc etc... after a while it gets really hot to touch
BGOAT Ken*Dawg
QUOTE(=bgizzoat=ukjmn @ May 4 2007, 08:47 AM) [snapback]21111[/snapback]
its like using a aptop on a blanket or bed etc etc... after a while it gets really hot to touch

Another fanboy response from someone that doesn't own a 360. Out of the 10+ million 360's sold, Microsoft has said themselves that the ammount of defective 360's was a SMALL ammount. Only, about 5-10 Thousand. It just seems like a ton cause people go ape shit over it, when they get the 3 red lights on their 360. And they made 4,000 posts about it on Xbox.com
skrattahögtmunk
QUOTE(ll BodyBag ll @ May 4 2007, 08:51 AM) [snapback]21120[/snapback]
Another fanboy response from someone that doesn't own a 360.

YOU MAKE ASSUMPTIONS ON THE PS3 WHEN YOU DON'T OWN ONE, SO SHUT UP.
YOU GET YOUR NEGATIVE INFO ABOUT THE PS3 FROM MAJOR NELSON, NOT PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.
Seriously ken, you are the last person I want to see calling people fanboys.
In the very unlikely situation that you do have one, "proof plz"
=BGOAT= water
QUOTE(lol_Doughnut?? @ May 4 2007, 04:40 PM) [snapback]21141[/snapback]
YOU MAKE ASSUMPTIONS ON THE PS3 WHEN YOU DON'T OWN ONE, SO SHUT UP.
YOU GET YOUR NEGATIVE INFO ABOUT THE PS3 FROM MAJOR NELSON, NOT PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.
Seriously ken, you are the last person I want to see calling people fanboys.
In the very unlikely situation that you do have one, "proof plz"

bitchslap award whoo hoo!
J/K
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.