Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Coming And Going.
=BGOAT= Forums > Tony Hawk Games > THPG > General
BGOAT wiz
Well it seems that quite a few members haven't been active for awhile. most say march but thats only because of a mod I had that made members look like they were online even though they were not. some of these in active forum members include.

Psycosis
basic
matt (who is no longer a BGOAT member but still is on the forums oddly enough)
Bhulk
Camo ( spoike to him he's still good and should be back sometime soon)
Pinky
and it seems that Ductape is leaving soon as well

W/ that said I am curious on who is interested in joing the BGOAT team for THPS9 for fall of this year. Some of these members who aren't active may not be a part of the BGOAT team come this fall so I wanna get some ideas of who wants to join before then.

Only post if you can wait until the release of the next game, you have to have a next gen console or have one by the tie the next game comes out, and you must be an active forum member and show sometype of glitching skill before then. this does not mean you will get invited but it will be good to see ahead of time whats up.

If you have any suggestions on future members please post as well. I would like to see hubcap aka ssg be a member and Logan seems pretty cool as well.
bleed
I'd join if you'd let me
BGOAT wiz
well keep active like you have been perhaps post some glitches or something and do you have a next gen console? if so we shall see what happens/.
Requiem
Make the joining period longer. Give people a better chance to show what the can do. Expecially after this mess of no THP8 online for Sony.
bleed
I'm getting a ps3 over the summer
logan
=]

I'm probably going to get a PS3 over summer also. More likely towards the end of summer though.
GlitchMasterBiz
I might be getting a ps3 eaither around christmas time or march of '08.
KEVON
i have a ps3...
GlitchMasterBiz
QUOTE(KEVON @ May 1 2007, 05:16 PM) [snapback]20929[/snapback]
i have a ps3...

KEVON for president.
KEVON
QUOTE(=BGOAT=Biz @ May 1 2007, 05:25 PM) [snapback]20932[/snapback]
KEVON for president.

my thoughts exactly....
HubCAp_
We shall see this fall if ps3 version is online or not. I havent really glitched lately cuz I got bored half way through THAW and thp8 for ps2 i didnt do anything with that. But ill try to get back into glitching if the next game is worth glitching for.
BGOAT wiz
It has all ready been confirmed that it is online for the PS3.
HubCAp_
Ok good then all be all over it.
Gamb
I doubt I'll manage to get a PS3, will try though...
Jkidd
I still guta get a 360 >_<...
Boneho Chane
I would LOVE to join. I'll already showed you guys tons of THP8 glitches and I still have a couple left.
GlitchMasterBiz
Stick around till the next tos, show some good glitches, stay active, and you might have a chance.
.:Hack:.
Its wierd how he turned up at the mention of new members lol.
GlitchMasterBiz
lmao, i know right. This kid leave for like 2 months or so then comes back right when we talk about new members.
Embro
PiNkY STAYS!
Requiem

it's mmm mmm good
Boneho Chane
I've been lurking is all.
THGM
yo can i join the crew of THPG? I posted like 5 new ones tongue.gif and at this second, im lookin' for more biggrin.gif
logan
Actually, I don't really care if I am a BGOAT member or not. I just like playing these THPS games and glitching them on my spare time. But being in a clan would be nice, either way, I'm cool with it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.