Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Goat Decappitated For Gow2. Wtf?
=BGOAT= Forums > Other Gaming > Console/ Handheld Talk > Sony
BGOAT wiz
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti...d=1770&ct=5

What the hell was Sony thinking. first they release the PS3 w/ hardly anything to go w/ it for games and now this. I am losing respect for sony by the day. Common sony who was the moron at the PR department that thought this was a good idea. You should make him eat a plate full of goat offal.
Gamb
Wow Sony, just wow.

also look at the tile of the advertising thing for the coumn. Its says "naked girls and..." Thats a great way to advertise a game, dead goats and naked girls.
=BGOAT=Nicholas
Here is an article about it on QJ.net

http://ps3.qj.net/Sony-criticized-for-God-...pg/49/aid/90847

And here is an article with Sony explains the party

http://ps3.qj.net/Sony-explains-God-of-War...pg/49/aid/90941

I don't see this as wrong... You see dead animals on the side of roads alot. Plus have you ever watched Fear Factor? They do worse crap than this. I think all this publicity Sony is getting towards this is just helping promote God Of War 2 more lol.
skrattahögtmunk
A++++ marketing.
HubCAp_
That is just too much. Sony could have advertised GOW2 in a diferent way. There was no need for that.
BGOAT wiz
Wait until UKJMN see's this. my boss who is a vegan and somewhat of an animal rights person was all over it. she says she's gonna boycott sony. lol. I think it is way to much they went over the line but then they made up for it w/ half naked women w/ painted on bras. awesome. goat be heading bad. half naked women good.
Requiem
Fisrt we hear that in some magical realm of sony's mind glitching is illegal and now they kill goats. Sony has it in for us.
BGOAT wiz
QUOTE(Requiem @ Apr 30 2007, 11:30 PM) [snapback]20900[/snapback]
Fisrt we hear that in some magical realm of sony's mind glitching is illegal and now they kill goats. Sony has it in for us.

My thoughts exactly. Neversoft must of lead them to us.
skrattahögtmunk
QUOTE(=BGOAT=Nicholas @ Apr 30 2007, 12:17 PM) [snapback]20859[/snapback]
I don't see this as wrong... You see dead animals on the side of roads alot.

ya those accidents.
Plus sony didn't sponsor that.
It's not used to advertise a video game.
Ect ect ect.
logan
There was this commercial I saw on TV at school today during lunch time. It was hilarious. Here it is.

LOL
[youtube]UYU2pCCP3mQ[/youtube]

and while searching for it, I saw this commercial & I lol'd.
[youtube]fzbMcsrK-tw[/youtube]

There's something about animal cruelty that is so great for advertisement. ;]
BGOAT wiz
Ya except for they used fake animals in the actual cruelity. Sony didn't. what they did was morally wrong and you can't compare dead animals on the side of the road to a beheaded goat. a goat that was killed and beheaded specifically for this stupid event.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.