Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Win An Award
=BGOAT= Forums > General > General > Awards
BGOAT wiz
The first 5 people to private message on these forums me w/ the answer to this riddle will win a special award.

What tony hawk game and level from that game is La douche county in. what state is la douche county in, in the game and which county is la douche county named after in real life for that state.

so.

game
level
state
real county name

Good luck. Remember do NOT post the answer here it's who ever the first 5 people are to PM on these forums w/ the answer.
logan
Let us know how many PM's you have gotten. Edit your post when you get PM's...
BGOAT wiz
I need a good name for this award. I was thinking the la douche award but kinda meh. right now there are 4 winners. they will be awarded the award and announced tomorrow once I get a good name for the award.
Requiem
I better have got it
skrattahögtmunk
QUOTE(ROOK Master wiz @ Apr 29 2007, 07:26 PM) [snapback]20817[/snapback]
I need a good name for this award. I was thinking the la douche award but kinda meh. right now there are 4 winners. they will be awarded the award and announced tomorrow once I get a good name for the award.

Douchbag award
=BGOAT=FoG
Lol THPS Historian
BGOAT wiz
word. although it should be called. google whore. except for Terribles because he didn't need to use google except for the real county name.

For those who didn't get the answer or get to this topic on time the answer is as follows.

Game: THPS4
Level: Carnival
State: Louisiana
Real County: La Fourche

GJ on the 5 winners and this award will be awarded periodically thru quizzes as time passes.

The 5 winners are

Terrible
Dylan
Fog
Logan
Req
GlitchMasterBiz
Damn, you stopped this right as i pmed you lol
=BGOAT=FoG
QUOTE(ROOK Master wiz @ Apr 30 2007, 08:20 AM) [snapback]20838[/snapback]
word. although it should be called. google whore. except for Terribles because he didn't need to use google except for the real county name.

[answers were here]

The 5 winners are

Terrible
Dylan
Fog
Logan
Req
Do it

EDIT: 100th post woo
wut wut
Grats everybody. I only used gewgle for county name wiz.
Requiem
I had to google to figure out the county.

For the rest of it I used this http://bgoatclan.com/dsdatabase/ds/index.php?showtopic=32

Why would you google about THPS games when your on a THPS site? The answers are around here somewhere.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.