Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who Here Is Advertising Bgoat
=BGOAT= Forums > General > General > Awards
BGOAT wiz
Post here if your adveritsing BGOAT on other websites either in a sig, avy, or something like that. please provide a recent link to this advertisement. and only if it's on a high traffic site. not a site like blablabla freewebs.com or something like that. I mean sites like playstation.com or xbox.com or something like that.
Ductape
i advertise on thps games
logan
Can someone make me a cool bgoat.com signature so that I can use it as my signature on realraptalk.com they have over 24,000 members

Edit- Total Members: 28537
Jkidd
<3 Real Rap Talk...yeah I can make you one tomorrow. Just give me a render/type of sig you want.
Gamb
I'll add someting to my sig at Neo.

(millions of members...)
GlitchMasterBiz
I advertise online. I also advertise here but just in my sig pretty much.

Our members have made a total of 1,742,381 posts
We have 25,343 registered members

EDIT: In case you can't see my sig in my profile thing. Here is a link to one of a topics I posted in: LINK
logan
Thanks kidd. I'll let you know what I want tomorrow, I'm goin to bed right now.

Edit: Oh, and BGOAT's myspace should be whored. ;]
skrattahögtmunk
http://forums.facepunchstudios.com/index.php

I advertise there when it's on-topic.

Threads: 288,073, Posts: 5,166,134, Members: 79,000
Embro
QUOTE(=BGOAT=Biz @ Apr 30 2007, 02:51 AM) [snapback]20824[/snapback]
EDIT: In case you can't see my sig in my profile thing. Here is a link to one of a topics I posted in: LINK

Biz u douche i go to that site all the time
GlitchMasterBiz
QUOTE(Embro @ Apr 30 2007, 07:21 PM) [snapback]20872[/snapback]
Biz u douche i go to that site all the time

You do? Sweet. We should play SVR07 sometime then (if you have it)
skrattahögtmunk
QUOTE(=BGOAT=Biz @ Apr 29 2007, 07:51 PM) [snapback]20824[/snapback]

http://caws.ws/forum/index.php?showtopic=9...t&p=1652127
lolol
GlitchMasterBiz
lol is correct.
BGOAT Ken*Dawg
Lol, i advertise on the Xbox.com forum. I have a link in my sig that says... Wanna learn Tony Hawk glitches? Click here.
GlitchMasterBiz
QUOTE(ll BodyBag ll @ May 1 2007, 10:27 AM) [snapback]20911[/snapback]
Lol, i advertise on the Xbox.com forum. I have a link in my sig that says... Wanna learn Tony Hawk glitches? Click here.

Xbox doesn't count...
KEVON
on some of my forums i put this as my website....
jack0ff
yea i advertised bgoat.com on other socom forums and playstation.com forum also ffxi forums. kay but this was a couple months ago when i didnt have a job. but i deserve the awards anyway cuz yaknow, im the bomb
BGOAT wiz
Like you don't have enough awards. lmao.
=BGOAT=Nicholas
I advertised on playstation.com forums. Someone asked about the term glitch and what glitches are. So I told him to check our database and gave a link to it. BAM thats advertising.
Jkidd
I am on www.RealRapTalk.com.
=BGOAT= water
I advertize on youtube look at my recent videos.... oh wiz you should make an award for "bgoat members"
Oompa
i used to advertise on the ign forums...i think you remember that wiz...but i dont know...i really post much on that board anymore cause its full of dumb help threads and i dont have the game >.<

i guess i could put a link in my sig though....0.o
Gouldness
I used to. But I go to facebook, myspace, then here. That's it.
TaK
i no this threads old but i was thinkin of making some bgoat sigs for advertising and now seeing this thread ill go ahead with it. i have done this for others sites and they liked them so ya. here are my most recent sigs to get a feel of my skill level.

wut wut
Make one
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.