Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 4/20/07 Smokers Holiday
=BGOAT= Forums > General > General > News
BGOAT wiz
If your into that sorta thing I hope everyone is having a great 420 holiday don't smoke to much. Also since the last news post there have been a few glitches added. I would also like to encourage anyone w/ a PS3 and folding at home to join our F@H team. Our team number is 56391. We have currently folded over 130 WU's. Still no news on the next TH game but again I don't expect anything until this years E3 which is held later on this year. But keep checking back for more glitches and other things. Be safe on this 20th day of the 4th month. 420. Don't do drugs
Gouldness
I'm heading out to an all weekend hippy festival. So... Happy 420!
Jkidd
Smoked a blunt before my baseball game this morning and went 2-3 woo hoo! Happy 4/20
=bgizzoat=ukjmn
i went to the nurses office today cuz i had a headache and shes like oh yea your not the first one youre just one of many dont worry i know that your sick and ill let you call ur parents right away. make sure you get some rest and sleep well so youre betetr soon! and normally this lady is a real bitch to convince.

im like wow how many kids have pulled this shit before me to the point where i dont even have to convince her im sick like i always do when i go in there....

dumb fuckers

dont do drugs... but take advantage of the day if you can hahaa
Requiem
Im "smoking" right now smile.gif My buddies bday is today also
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.