=BGOAT= Forums > The Heep > GFX > Show Off
GlitchMasterBiz
Whitch one do you guys like most?

1:

2:
GlitchMasterBiz
*BUMP*
BGOAT wiz
well I don't really care for either. I personally like dthe little one you had yesterday that had the reflection on the bottom. but it didn't look good centered in the page. it was small and to the point. I liked it. I don't think I really like tech sigs.
GlitchMasterBiz
Kudos Wiz. I took your advice and stuck with the small one for now.
BGOAT wiz
thats pretty hot. the only thing that could trump that is to make one that says the same thing your avy does and also has the reflect. GJ.
GlitchMasterBiz
Dude, you are totally right. I shall make one later on today. smile.gif
BGOAT wiz
ok sweet. can you slow it down a bit and still meet the requirments for sigs? also I would put the BGOAT biz one as your avy.
GlitchMasterBiz
There. Hows it looking?
BGOAT wiz
Thats hot!!!
GlitchMasterBiz
smile.gif Thnkx
=BGOAT= Ares
ive always wanted to make a sig like number 1. but i dont know how...is there a tutorial? or any advice you could give?
Jkidd

That is prob the most tech I've ever done. But I don't like the choppiness of the border on the 2nd. First is amazing Gj.
GlitchMasterBiz
Some advice would be make a small cloud bg or something then use the tech brushes and just mix it up while still making it look nice. Then make a techy boarder.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.