Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Playstation 3 Website
=BGOAT= Forums > Other Gaming > Console/ Handheld Talk > Sony
=BGOAT=Nicholas
Note* If your using IE theres something wrong with the galleries right now will be fixed soon *

Alright I just finished the Playstation 3 website I was making for a school project. It is done for the most part (little things I can still fix here and there) so check it out. Hopefully I can get some comments and maybe people will point out any problems before I have to turn this project in today.

http://www.nick.bgoat.com/nicksite
FeRgY
That's really good, I didn't find any errors, but you did compare the 360 and PS3 premium packages without the cores but that's ok, and the design is cool.
$park$
I agree, but for some reason I'm doubting the PS3. It seems to have a lot of problems when they test it. But if they fix the errors i think it'll own
=BGOAT=Nicholas
Thanks for your replies. We presented the our site projects tonight in class. Everyone seemed to like mine got some pretty good comments and questions on how I did some stuff. Hopefully I get a good grade on it lol.
FeRgY
QUOTE($park$ @ Aug 22 2006, 08:44 PM) [snapback]1834[/snapback]
I agree, but for some reason I'm doubting the PS3. It seems to have a lot of problems when they test it. But if they fix the errors i think it'll own

You got this info from...?
Embro
QUOTE(=BGOAT=Nicholas @ Aug 23 2006, 05:25 AM) [snapback]1873[/snapback]

Thanks for your replies. We presented the our site projects tonight in class. Everyone seemed to like mine got some pretty good comments and questions on how I did some stuff. Hopefully I get a good grade on it lol.

Nice Nick, good luck
Harold
What was the flash loading for?
=BGOAT=Nicholas
Lol it wasnt flash it was just a plan .gif animation. We had to make a animation for the website so I made a fake loading page.
HubCAp_
Your site is really good. I like how you compared other consoles with it. gj
GlitchMasterBiz
QUOTE(=BGOAT=Nicholas @ Aug 22 2006, 06:58 PM) [snapback]1828[/snapback]
Note* If your using IE theres something wrong with the galleries right now will be fixed soon *

Alright I just finished the Playstation 3 website I was making for a school project. It is done for the most part (little things I can still fix here and there) so check it out. Hopefully I can get some comments and maybe people will point out any problems before I have to turn this project in today.

http://www.nick.bgoat.com/nicksite

nice man G/J
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.