Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Playstation Home Vs Xbox Live
=BGOAT= Forums > Other Gaming > Console/ Handheld Talk > Sony
=BGOAT=Nicholas
[youtube]LgVndZg7-aM[/youtube]

Gamb
Counter!

God damn it. All I did to start this was so Magick a video.

FUNNY VIDEO*

Besides, everyone knows Wii>PS3>360 except fanboys. xD

ΔΞΔ
Duffers
Wow. That completely changed my views on EVERYTHING.
BGOAT wiz
Well not that I am holding up for the 360-. but Will the HOME be easy to navigate. Like can I just go to home and see what friends are online doing what like I can on the 360. will I be able to push a tab over to see my acheivements. Home is amazing yes but is it easy to navigate. like I would rather just push a button left or right to get where I need to go quick then having to walk there. Also can I go to home on my pc. like w/ xbl I can go to xbox.com and pretty much do everything there (check messages, see who's online, compare acheivements, etc). will I be able to go to playstation.com and see who's online and such from there? Home looks amazing and most likely is but is it easy and user friendly and accessable on my pc.
BGOAT Ken*Dawg
HOME is just a SIMS ONLINE rip-off. Nuff said
Oompa
most people argue that it's like second life...

idc though, im really looking forward to it.
=BGOAT=Nicholas
QUOTE(ROOK Master wiz @ Mar 31 2007, 09:09 AM) [snapback]19350[/snapback]
Well not that I am holding up for the 360-. but Will the HOME be easy to navigate. Like can I just go to home and see what friends are online doing what like I can on the 360. will I be able to push a tab over to see my acheivements. Home is amazing yes but is it easy to navigate. like I would rather just push a button left or right to get where I need to go quick then having to walk there. Also can I go to home on my pc. like w/ xbl I can go to xbox.com and pretty much do everything there (check messages, see who's online, compare acheivements, etc). will I be able to go to playstation.com and see who's online and such from there? Home looks amazing and most likely is but is it easy and user friendly and accessable on my pc.

If you watch some of the videos of Home you might see a virtual PSP pop up. With that virtual PSP you can navigate anywhere and see all your friends in your friends list (as of right now I'm not sure if they are having it show exactly what they are doing i.e. playing games etc..)

From the virtual PSP you can relocate to the Achievements area and see all your Achievements plus a huge ass wall of Achievements from all other games to see what you will get.

Sony is planing on bringing Home to cellphones, the PSP, and PC's.

I imagine when Sony brings Home to the PC it will be the exact same thing as Home on the PS3. Full version to were you can do what you do on the PS3 on the PC.

Lets see:

Second Life -

Nintendo Mii's -

Playstation Home -

Magick
Second Live FTW
It looks okay...Cyber Sex FTW wink.gif
Harold
Seemed a little biased that all the 360 _____ things were stills and not it in action. I still like home better, though.
bleed

too bad the sims online was terrible, and you had to pay for it
BGOAT Ken*Dawg
QUOTE(bleed @ Mar 31 2007, 01:31 PM) [snapback]19371[/snapback]
too bad the sims online was terrible, and you had to pay for it

Like you don't for home? I mean ya, the program is free. But everything else will cost money. Like shirts, pants, houses, stuff for your house. That will start to add up after a while.
=BGOAT=Nicholas
QUOTE(ll BodyBag ll @ Apr 1 2007, 12:07 AM) [snapback]19405[/snapback]
Like you don't for home? I mean ya, the program is free. But everything else will cost money. Like shirts, pants, houses, stuff for your house. That will start to add up after a while.

You get alot of free stuff. Shirts, pants, houses, stuff for your house, etc will be free. Then if theres some premium content it will have a micro transaction fee to it. Probably no more than $1 for premium content.
bleed
Yeah and even then, the premium content would still be better than the sims online.
BGOAT wiz
and still be better then paying $50 a year plus paying for premium content. also you can get some content for free from the games you buy as well. sounds bad ass lets see how it all works out. I wonder if it will be in time for the next Tony Hawk game to have some cool home shit. Perhaps a HP for your back yard or some shit.
=BGOAT= Ares
there is no question, ps3 home is superior.
skrattahögtmunk
QUOTE(ll BodyBag ll @ Mar 31 2007, 08:54 AM) [snapback]19352[/snapback]

Hom- *ahem* HOME at least doesn't look half-assed.
XolrecX
Home wont even come close to second life.... they mite as well be completely different things... go play second life and then you can decide....if you want to make objects etc for home you need an sdk and knowledge of the software etc.. SL is as easy as clicking the ground and hitting create...and you can barley stream music in SL movies as well...
=bgizzoat=ukjmn
what would be bad ass is if your home character could be transfered to be your tony hawk (9) character....

nuff said
=BGOAT=Nicholas
QUOTE(ukjmn @ Apr 1 2007, 09:54 PM) [snapback]19456[/snapback]
what would be bad ass is if your home character could be transfered to be your tony hawk (9) character....
nuff said

Yeah that would be badass. Probably something Neversoft and Sony would have to come together on. Maybe when wiz starts working at Neversoft he can suggest it.
=bgizzoat=ukjmn
too cool nick too cool
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.