Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 3/26/07 Some News
=BGOAT= Forums > General > General > News
BGOAT wiz
Well if you have more money then you should then you can bid here to spend a day w/ Tony Hawk. On another note over at PTH they are now posting some Easter Egg's or what we call "Darksides". The most recent of which was seen here first and is actually an image taken by me. So go there and check that out. Also I have a big announcment to make but it will have to wait for a bit until I get the final details and until I am aloud to officially announce it. So keep checking back for that and lets hope we see or hear some news on the 9th installment of the Tony Hawk series although I wouldn't hold my breath. We have also posted a couple glitches here and there and perhaps more will be posted as time goes on so keep checking back for that.
Jkidd
Pretty nice. Looks like some of our stuff is rubbing off onto other websites...Can't wait to hear the news though.
GlitchMasterBiz
yep. expect more glitches as i have found some new ones and i am also getting a CC. YAY!
twitch
i dont really want to hear anything about the next tony hawk yet. i want them to take longer this time, and put more effort into their games. And it does seem like alot of your pictures get used on other sites- like the facecodes for thaw.
BGOAT wiz
Ya the face codes got used a lot on other sites. it's not to much of a big deal unless there on a site that I don't like and sometimes I hate when there hotlinked. But I gave PTH permission to use any images they would like. I consider PTH as like a partner site and not a competition site.
As for the next Tony hawk game I think it will be awhile before we hear anything. Now that theres some competition from Skate (notice I said some) I think Neversoft will be more tight lipped about there next game so that Skate doesn't get any ideas to steal.
GlitchMasterBiz
so how about that news wizzy...smile.gif
=BGOAT= Ares
i got some news. within the next month im gunna post some glitches cuz the glitch section for 360 is getting baren. so you guys expect some magic ^^
GlitchMasterBiz
smile.gif GO ARES!
BGOAT wiz
QUOTE(=BGOAT= Ares @ Mar 27 2007, 04:25 PM) [snapback]19084[/snapback]
i got some news. within the next month im gunna post some glitches cuz the glitch section for 360 is getting baren. so you guys expect some magic ^^

Lets hope....
Ductape
doubt it.
Jkidd
QUOTE(Ductape @ Mar 27 2007, 08:38 PM) [snapback]19093[/snapback]
doubt it.

agreed.
Gamb
QUOTE(Ductape @ Mar 27 2007, 08:38 PM) [snapback]19093[/snapback]
doubt it.

Agreed.

ΔΞΔ
GlitchMasterBiz
Miracles happen.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.