Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Soo
=BGOAT= Forums > =BGOAT= > The Bgoat Pages
Harold
when's the last time we've been attacked for "stealing" glitches?
BGOAT wiz
when was the last time we were online. lol. actually I think the most recent was in response to one of the bgoat videos on youtube. but that debate ended I believe.
GlitchMasterBiz
the last one i think was when i was on thaw the other day. people bishing about air shuffle....fuckin nubs...
Ductape
i get attacked all the time. especially by <ATG>Hi (ex bgoat hi) but were c ool i yelled at him for stealing some glitches off our DB lolo
Duffers
QUOTE(Harold @ Mar 14 2007, 09:03 PM) [snapback]18504[/snapback]
when's the last time we've been attacked for "stealing" glitches?

I find that offensive.
GlitchMasterBiz
i hate those kids who think they own glitches. it pisses me off when they go "omfg you stole my glitch i found that" so i say "ok prove it with solid proof" and they allways say "i dont need to prove anything" so i know there lieing call them newbs and just stop arguing bc its not worth it.
Ductape
i kid about hi. dood owning glitches is the best part. i take full ownership over the walk thru level and christ mode and bike in CAT and Freeskate CAT and a bunch of shit.
GlitchMasterBiz
I agree. Owning glitches are fun. I own a couple of my own but idk i just dont like saying hey i own that glitch thats mine or something like that. As a purple dino-douche once said, "shareing is careing"
Requiem
QUOTE(=BGOAT=Biz @ Mar 14 2007, 09:32 PM) [snapback]18534[/snapback]
As a purple dino-douche once said, "shareing is careing"

You'd only know that if you watched it
bleed
Barney was filmed down the street from my house. My Uncle was Barney for a little while.
GlitchMasterBiz
me too ohmy.gif
bleed
Yeah Biz, but only I am not kidding
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.