Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Your First Bgoat Incounter Or Impressions
=BGOAT= Forums > =BGOAT= > The Bgoat Pages
Pages: 1, 2
BGOAT wiz
Discuss your first thoughts about BGOAT in the past and present. discuss how it is to be a member or w/e other thoughts you may have about BGOAT.
Gamb
The stages (Oh joy these are fun):
OGMLUVBGOTT!!1!1
They're good
Sure whatever
Damn noobs
I'm bored, lets join BGOAT.
ROFLOL (A serious stage I'm sure)
Ductape
simple. im on thps4 i go into pros cause i see a room is up . i see a =BGOAT= room i go in i see jack0ff he advertises bgoat.com he kicks me im liek >=O i go on bgoat.com and here i am today. FUCK BGOAT
GlitchMasterBiz
i search tony hawk glitches on google. Check out the dbs for about 1 year. Finally join. I am a newb. I am ok. I am a bgoat memeber. I am still a newb.
Requiem
THUG:
Never got into glitching till mid-Thug, so I didn't know =BGOAT= even existed at that point cause none were ever on and I liked finding glitchs for myself so I never looked them up.

THUG2:
I remember when it first came out and everyone was like "OMG BGOAT CAN I JOIN!!", I still had no idea who they were nor did I care at that point. Later on I met a few, some were cool some just acted like asses, but whatever. Then started to hang with Duct (during the time when he must have quit n joined BGOAT like 20x) and Shadow, learned some thing about it, so I joined the forum and became a glitch poster.

THAW:
There were no other glitch clans worth joining so I joined.

Ductape
THUG2:
I remember when it first came out and everyone was like "OMG BGOAT CAN I JOIN!!", I still had no idea who they were nor did I care at that point. Later on I met a few, some were cool some just acted like asses, but whatever. Then started to hang with Duct (during the time when he must have quit n joined BGOAT like 20x) and Shadow, learned some thing about it, so I joined the forum and became a glitch poster.

love u 2 papi
jack0ff
QUOTE(Ductape @ Mar 14 2007, 04:51 PM) [snapback]18480[/snapback]
simple. im on thps4 i go into pros cause i see a room is up . i see a =BGOAT= room i go in i see jack0ff he advertises bgoat.com he kicks me im liek >=O i go on bgoat.com and here i am today. FUCK BGOAT

its called tough love.

i only did it for the best of u
bleed
I hungout for a while with poison and masta in thug, and then I joined the forums, only to be an associate of the bgoat family, rather than be a member of it
Ductape
good cause like you n logan are the only 2 non-bgoats that post here.lmfao
wut wut
I saw bgoat
I saw poison
I joined bgoat
I hated poison
I got kicked from bgoat
i hated poison
I rejoing bgoat
Still hate poison
Ductape
poiz is a hawt little mousy kid
jack0ff
what ever happenned to that poizon kid. did he die
Oompa
idk 0.o

well first time i saw bgoat was in thug when i found joewee in a room w/ tons of goats at downhill jam. uhm...ya pretty much wiz was just hosting all the lost levels...and i remember spending a lot of time in philly 0.o it was also at that time i made it into glitch.
=BGOAT=Nicholas
I came on THPS4. Went into a room. I think s00pcan and wiz were in there and some other people. I said can I join BGOAT? wiz said sure why not. I didn't do anything and I was in.
wut wut
And you still suck to this day...

<3 nick
Jkidd
Didn't hear about you til' THUG 2 when everyone was like "I HATE BGOAT!!!!" and I was like...why? So I looked you guys up, Started hanging out with duct and shadow then showed wiz a few glitches and he hit me up on AIM later that night and invited me.

I then quit end of THUG 2 and rejoined in THAW...
Ductape
QUOTE(=BGOAT=Nicholas @ Mar 15 2007, 01:22 AM) [snapback]18506[/snapback]
I came on THPS4. Went into a room. I think s00pcan and wiz were in there and some other people. I said can I join BGOAT? wiz said sure why not. I didn't do anything and I was in.

QUOTE(Dylan @ Mar 15 2007, 01:24 AM) [snapback]18507[/snapback]
And you still suck to this day...
<3 nick

SO TRUE

haha jkidd quit with me. i convinced him to quit. we joined GfL then come back X)
Duffers
THUG2 - Retarded grammar boy.
THAW - That kid who everyone loves but pities.
THP8 - Retarded grammar police and BGOAT Member.
twitch
i think i googled for glitches way back in thps4, didnt kno who or what you all were. Then i saw Rag on thaw one day, looked up bgoat. And here i am- that guy that posts in a topic every-now-and-again.lol
TERRIBLE
I sucked and Nick let me in.
XolrecX
QUOTE(Ductape @ Mar 14 2007, 06:08 PM) [snapback]18499[/snapback]
good cause like you n logan are the only 2 non-bgoats that post here.lmfao

Me 3....

I think the 1st time I heard of bgoat was way back when me and my friend just played thps4 for the fun of it.. we were skaters and had a lot of fun capping...

I was googling around looking for alternate ways to cap stuff when I came across planettonyhawk's glitch section... I read through some of the stuff then googled thps4 glitches... found bgoat, hung out with some bgoats, ThugxOnline died, came here for the last of the tony hawk community...
.:Hack:.
I was playing thug2 online and someone was hiding outside the airport, so he showed me and after that i looked everywhere and cold told me to go on www.bgoat.com so i did and learnt everything i know smile.gif then i made and quit a clan and now i dont play cause of thp8 not being online.
Harold
QUOTE(TERRIBLE @ Mar 15 2007, 06:21 PM) [snapback]18573[/snapback]

Word.
Jkidd
wiz came into one of my rooms and I showed him a glitch then boom he invited me.
=BGOAT=Nicholas
QUOTE(TERRIBLE @ Mar 15 2007, 06:21 PM) [snapback]18573[/snapback]

=) <3
Gouldness
First impression. thps4 wiz and ken were in a room and i went in, said hey, got banned.

End of transaction...
HubCAp_
I really dont remember how I met bgoat. I guess I saw like every one on thps4 then went to website in like 2002 then I joined their forums, was active, wasnt active,active, then wasn't active and now Im still not active I guess lol. But I do remember all the forums we went through. I still have some lniks that I never deleted.. http://bgoatwiz.proboards21.com
http://www.bgoat.com?
http://www.bgoat.com/underground

And A bunch more but I deleted them so idk.
KEVON
well in the begining of thug 2 we were talking about the new jersy glitch and all i heard was bgoat... so i never googled it...

at the middle of thug 2 i was googling around and on the third page was, bgoat! so i lloked and was like... wow glitches!

then i got into glitches, and then i met jake, and jake was bitch to me so i thought bgoat was a bunch of noobs....

and then stuff happend...
BGOAT Ken*Dawg
THPS4: was in the <MvG> glitch clan at the time. Most Valueble Glitchers. And got bored with the clan cause everyone was quitting. Joined <GrU> , which only lasted 4 days. Quit, because JoeMama and Hawk were calling =BGOAT= Beefgoat. (which is now funny). About 3 days later Nick let me in. I remember we were playing one of his awesome glitch parks.
Ductape
GrU survived? they died recently? 6ixvolt joined atg not to long ago..lmfao beefgoat. im totally calling us that now
BGOAT wiz
ya because thats cool. NOT.
GlitchMasterBiz
dude why isnt the Glitch Goal Challenge around anymore? They look fun. lol also dude wiz your comics are great.
Travis
I don't know anybody in BGOAT really so I'll i can say about you guys is that I have hot dirty sex with JKIDD wink.gif
Jkidd
TRAVIS! WHY WOULD YOU EXPOSE OUR SECRETS!!!!!
Gamb
And Gamb, you fungus.
GlitchMasterBiz
[fags name='Travis' date='Mar 20 2007, 10:44 PM' post='18828']
I don't know anybody in BGOAT really so I'll i can say about you guys is that I have hot dirty sex with JKIDD wink.gif
[/fag]

lol jk its all for fun
Duffers
QUOTE(=BGOAT=Biz @ Mar 21 2007, 08:46 PM) [snapback]18871[/snapback]
[fags name='Travis' date='Mar 20 2007, 10:44 PM' post='18828']
[/fag]
lol jk its all for fun

Tough talk for someone who claims hot purple is "their colour".

=p
GlitchMasterBiz
hehe
Jkidd
QUOTE(Duffers @ Mar 21 2007, 09:10 PM) [snapback]18880[/snapback]

=p

ROFL PWNED!
GlitchMasterBiz
QUOTE(Duffers @ Mar 21 2007, 10:10 PM) [snapback]18880[/snapback]

=p

you spelled color wrong...
Duffers
QUOTE(=BGOAT=Biz @ Mar 21 2007, 11:30 PM) [snapback]18890[/snapback]
you spelled color wrong...

I'm Canadian douche, that's how you spell it here.
=BGOAT=Nicholas
QUOTE(Duffers @ Mar 22 2007, 06:44 AM) [snapback]18901[/snapback]
I'm Canadian douche, that's how you spell it here.

Are Canadian douches dirtier than American douches?
GlitchMasterBiz
ew. Well fog is canadian and i believe he says "color" conspiracy? i think not...
Travis
ohmy.gif Gamb, you're in BGOAT? i though you were one of those GH for life people.
Gamb
QUOTE(Travis @ Mar 22 2007, 02:35 PM) [snapback]18922[/snapback]
ohmy.gif Gamb, you're in BGOAT? i though you were one of those GH for life people.

I got bored. alos, GH for life bitch.
Jkidd
+Gh+ is in my blood.
Magick
hung out with old bgoat members that quit in thug1...asked where glitches were and they said BGOAT and I generally just asked...what is it? what is glitching? they showed me the ropes....came on, was a little 12 year old at that time and I am here today...kinda
TERRIBLE
QUOTE(=BGOAT=Nicholas @ Mar 15 2007, 11:02 PM) [snapback]18583[/snapback]
=) <3

and i still suck!
=bgizzoat=ukjmn
lol terri ur like the only guy cool enough to bring a topic back from the dead with a reply like that

<3333
Ductape
get off his penis uk
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.