Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Levels
=BGOAT= Forums > Tony Hawk Games > THPG > General
BGOAT wiz
In P8 it was all pretty much one town/city named beaver. But in the PSP version there were infact old school levels they included Hawaii and even Alcatraz. Do you think they will introduce old school levels back into the game and if so what levels should they be and also what level do you think the main area will be. Although it may be a made up level like P8 was. Just want to get some ideas.
Boneho Chane
Well early on in Project 8's development Neversoft did say there would be original levels in the actual Beaver Valley, so it is a possible.

I would love to see some THUG and THPS4 levels for once. Especially New Jersey and Alcatraz.
Ductape
beaver isnt at hawaii tho... i mean come on i think psp levels r gonna be like p2 levels with load screen
GlitchMasterBiz
ok neversoft needs classic thps4 lvls! they also need NJ, maybe Slamcity, Florida, ummm, and skatetopia. They need to not only put those in but expand them a little bit. Make some obs skateable and such.
bleed
They should get rockstar to help them make the level(s)
XolrecX
Well... I just want the Dyrdek Skate Plaza in the game.. I heard its gonna be in skate..

You know, on second thought, why the hell don't they just put every single level into the game.... I'd figure that with the 360 and ps3's disc space you could easily put every single level ever in the game....they need to hurry up and do it... that'd keep glitches going for a looooong time and it would keep it fresh....
bleed
if I wanted to play older levels, I would play older games.
XolrecX
Well if I wanted to practice rail stalls in Alcatraz... I couldn't do that in older games....
twitch
QUOTE(XolrecX @ Mar 18 2007, 04:39 PM) [snapback]18699[/snapback]
Well if I wanted to practice rail stalls in Alcatraz... I couldn't do that in older games....

The man has a point. i for one would enjoy skating the older levels with the new abilities
.:Hack:.
What about a thing in the new game whitch lets you play any level and choose whitch games abilities you wanna play with?
GlitchMasterBiz
thats a good idea, but i doubt theyd do it
maze.nG
how bout
vallyjoe
Ductape
That would suck.

How bout manhattan itself. the whole city.
GlitchMasterBiz
hmmm how about um...philly but totally redone, FDR update and etc. Umm, once the skatepark here in atown pa is done, they deff should put it in, but not in this game bc it wont be done untill summer so.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.