Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 3/7/07 Forum Upgrade
=BGOAT= Forums > General > General > News
BGOAT wiz
"Ima upgrade ya grade ya"; I have just upgraded the forums to the newest version and it adds a few new features such as adding buddies and commenting on peoples profiles and such. Also if you click on the forums button on the main page it now pretty much stays right there and doesn't open the forums in a new window. There are other new things w/ this upgrade as well. We do lose the forums portal which had a lot of usefull info but that can be located somewhere else. I hope everyone enjoys the new look and upgrade and please let me know of any problems. Thanks.
GlitchMasterBiz
WOOT SKIN CHANGES!
Oompa
maravilloso =D

que una idea buena, yo no puedo esperar.
BGOAT wiz
Ya after I spent all that time on the other mods I added. damnit.
Jkidd
Add more mods to this one!
=BGOAT= water
QUOTE(Jkidd «±» @ Mar 6 2007, 08:58 PM) [snapback]18151[/snapback]
Add more mods to this one!

I agree
BGOAT wiz
oh I am also check out each others profiles add some buddies and such. theres quite a few new things. so be sure to check em out. Still working on other things as we speak.
Harold
QUOTE(Oompa @ Mar 6 2007, 06:02 PM) [snapback]18147[/snapback]
maravilloso =D

que una idea buena, yo no puedo esperar.

that one good idea, I can not wait?

your spanish sucks yo

quando ay un idea buena <--- better for everything before comma

and your puedo could be in the wrong tense depending how you read it

EDIT: make the banner take up the whole header.. ?
=BGOAT= water
wiz the new stuff is AWSOME! thanks man
skrattahögtmunk
Weird.
Duffers
The signature setup page is fucking retarded. The same thing happens on TutFX. If you change something and save the changes all the images go through some retarded embedding bullshit... and then they don't work. Took me like 10 minutes to fix mine.
Jkidd
Lol. We can make friends on this thing? that's pretty sick.
wut wut
Wiz, you might have to wait awhile until somebody codes mods for this smile.gif
I like the new skin.
logan
Looks Vista-like.

>.>
Harold
Is Vista-like a comment?

Aero doesn't even have a good color scheme. It's like white black and blue and shiny.
Jkidd
Feelin the new layout...
GlitchMasterBiz
woot http://th-glitchdatabase.com/x/forums.html
Gouldness
It won't let me stay logged in though...
skrattahögtmunk
QUOTE(Harold @ Mar 6 2007, 07:53 PM) [snapback]18170[/snapback]
Is Vista-like a comment?

Aero doesn't even have a good color scheme. It's like white black and blue and shiny.

AND SEE-THROUGH!
bleed
yeah, I had some trouble logging in earlier, and it doesn't save the my password. Other than that, this place looks real horrorshow
=BGOAT=Nicholas
I still like going to this link. http://bgoatclan.com/forums/ Just for the full view of everything.
Oompa
QUOTE(Harold @ Mar 6 2007, 08:27 PM) [snapback]18160[/snapback]
that one good idea, I can not wait?

your spanish sucks yo

quando ay un idea buena <--- better for everything before comma

and your puedo could be in the wrong tense depending how you read it

EDIT: make the banner take up the whole header.. ?

hmm...well i always thought que meant "what"...and i thought "that" was eso or esa 0.o i think the cannot wait part is fine though...and im not sure if putting puedo into the future tense would make much difference 0.o

idk though lol, havent been to spanish class in like a week
Harold
I prefer the full view over the squished one
Ductape
i prefer harolds mom over oompas =O

Come to www.gamers-University.com its powered by bgoat.
skrattahögtmunk
QUOTE(Ductape @ Mar 7 2007, 09:54 PM) [snapback]18242[/snapback]
i prefer harolds mom over oompas =O

Come to www.gamers-University.com its powered by bgoat.

According to the top it's powered by Invision Power Board.
twitch
Luvin the new layout. Very sxc. Gud job wiz
Cold
Yea, very good job wiz on the new layout.
Harold
that stretched banner is disappointing
twitch
lol ye, what is with the banner? When i first noticed it i thort the page wasnt loading properly, so i sat waiting for around 10 minutes, before finally realizing it was meant to be like that. LOL
Shadow
QUOTE(Harold @ Mar 8 2007, 04:03 PM) [snapback]18259[/snapback]
that stretched banner is disappointing

Yes it is
logan
Not that big of a deal, but when I view a topic after hitting View New Posts I read a topic then hit View new posts again to look at another topic, but when I hit it the second time, it doesn't mark the forum I just read, as a read topic.. idk.
skrattahögtmunk
Why do I have to login 2 times before I actually do. sad.gif
Gamb
^Same.
Jkidd
I agree with these kids^^
Harold
These forums are too buggy, downgrade please
logan
Yea, this forum looks great, but doesn't function as well as the old. It seems there are quite a bit of problems... like fow said, please downgrade.
GlitchMasterBiz
trust me men wiz is working his ass off to fix the bugs.
=BGOAT=Nicholas
I trust Biz.
Harold
I don't think he has the knowledge to fix the bugs. This is really buggy rgiht out of the box from IPB

Pretty sad.
skrattahögtmunk
QUOTE(Harold @ Mar 10 2007, 11:35 AM) [snapback]18324[/snapback]
I don't think he has the knowledge to fix the bugs. This is really buggy rgiht out of the box from IPB
Pretty sad.

BUT IT LOOKS BETTER!

dry.gif
BGOAT wiz
ya I am not exactly sur ehow to fix the problems. we either A: just deal w/ it for now until an update comes around that I can get my hands on. or B we lose the past week or so of posts and such and I restore everything back to the way it was before and go from there in which case something might go wrong and mess everything up even worse. On another note I have had a pc crisis of my own so I haven't been on much. basically my pc crashed and I had to start from scratch so I am trying to get everything back to par.
.:Hack:.
I think we should keep this update, it looks better, has more things to do, Blogs, Friends.

Little things dont matter that much do they?
GlitchMasterBiz
yes
BGOAT wiz
I fixed the little bug w/ the sessions despite everyones naysaying about how I wouldn't know how. It was part of a mod that I installed that was causing it. I also upgraded again to the newest version 2.2.2. I hope everyone can now enjoy the upgrades I have added and I will soon start installing other mods as well. Enjoy the blogs as well.
.:Hack:.
Lol i dont have permission to view my own blog.

Cool!
BGOAT wiz
Blogs have been disabled for now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.