Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My First Glitch On P8
=BGOAT= Forums > Tony Hawk Games > THP8/THDHJ > Glitch discussion
Ductape
Well its offical Wiz sent me P8 <3 wiz. so its been 2 hours since i been playin and i found a glitch that i am sure will open up another one. Its called "Start Goal Anywhere" (If its old tell me i wont be offended or anything)

first set cust in a random location. it doesnt matter. now go to a goal starting person like a pro. now run to where the (press _ to start goal) thing disappears. Now run about 3 feet away from it and face the person. Now get on your board and kick forward holding X (for ps2) right before the )press _ to start goal) pops up press and hold Circle( for ps2) Now you should be able to keep skating with the notice on the bottom if iu keep holding X and circle. Done? Nope. Now while holding the 2 buttons press start and let go of the X button and scroll down to goto cust and press X. you can let go of circle now because the notice will stay on ur screen as long as u dont ollie or trick. ... To be continued.
GlitchMasterBiz
yah this happends to me alot while i just skate around. The start goal thing stays on my screen then i goto like do a grab and it starts the goal even tho im like 50ft away from the dude. Anyway GJ
Ductape
for the people with XBOX 360 do this goal except wihout the setcust part and try n go to a diff level or on the way to a new level press it right before the next level loads. see if u can warp back in a non-loaded level
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.