Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gun Siggy
=BGOAT= Forums > The Heep > GFX > Show Off
GlitchMasterBiz
Yeah i have just rented the game gun and let me say it is my fav game. So i made a sig for it smile.gif Oh and yes the font is choppy but thats the way the GUN letters are. I made it in like 5 mins so its not really anything special i just wanted to make a gun sig.

IPB Image
Gamb
Animation slowdown needed.
Also, make the text a little less choppy... thats just to much.
Duffers
Do A Barrel Roll!
Jkidd
SO MUCH MOVEMENT! TOO MUCH FOR MY SMALL MIND TO COMPREHEND!
Requiem
*seizure*
=BGOAT= Ares
would be cool bu the scanlines ruin it.
bleed
http://www.gunthegame.com/assets/images/ageCheck/logo.gif

that is the logo, and it doesn't look a whole lot like yours other than the letters
Jkidd
Actually. The only difference I see in text is the white outline that Biz has...
GlitchMasterBiz
i put those there to give it the desolved look.
bleed
Well the logo is a serif font, and biz's is a sans-serif font, and it kind of isn't the same without the little serifs on the letters.
=BGOAT=Nicholas
Best signature I've seen on this forum. 10/10

.:Hack:.
QUOTE(=BGOAT=Nicholas @ Feb 13 2007, 05:38 AM) [snapback]16935[/snapback]

Yay, a post without ''a barrel roll'' quoted in it.

I love that game biz, gun2 is coming out soon.
GlitchMasterBiz
yeah i love this game. The only thing is its a bitch and i have it on normal lol my uncle rented it a while back and said it was awesome but i thought it looked gay but i decied to rent eaither that or the bully so i got this this week and omfg im thinkin of buying it.
logan
QUOTE(=BGOAT=Nicholas @ Feb 13 2007, 12:38 AM) [snapback]16935[/snapback]

A Barrell Role?
Duffers
Stop using my farking saying... That's why it's dying.
GlitchMasterBiz
The saying is gay, allways will be gay, no one made it gay because it was gay the second you started saying it. K thnx.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.