Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2/9/07 300+ P8 Glitches
=BGOAT= Forums > General > General > News
BGOAT wiz
Well we have reached just over 300 P8 glitches and almost 3,800 total glitches in our database. However I am dissapointed that most of the P8 glitches are for the PS2 version. No surprise. I need people in the clan who have a cap card to find and cap some nice P8 360 glitches. I have recently just added a couple. Also in other news While looking at PTH they have stated that THDJ will be coming to the PS2 this srping. this is great news. it means more glitches for the database perhaps. for more info on this check out the IGN Page that states this. Now this is kinda cool because back in september after visiting the official TONY HAWK SITE I noticed a piscture of a box art for THDJ for the PS2. to check out the topic about this GO HERE. What a coincidence. Anyways I will keep you posted on the progress of this breaking news and be sure to keep checking back for more glitches.
Ductape
woo hoo how exciting. *cough* i should be getting thp8 soon so i need a capper.!!!
BGOAT wiz
Lets hope and prey and prey and hope and well you get the point that it's online...

Online would be great!!!

GlitchMasterBiz
Nice hopefully THDJ will be a good game...plus online...

Wo0t IPB Image
Embro
sony wii lol
Duffers
Rofl, smoothe.
GlitchMasterBiz
next deadrsing will come to ps3 and wii then it will be sony wii60
=BGOAT= Ares
i really need a cap card. but im sporting 20 bucks at the moment lol ^^

wiz, i like how i find the 360 glitches and you cap them. lets keep that tradition.
BGOAT wiz
You know I went to the TH official site and I saw that and I didn't even read that it said coming soon for PS2. lmao. but ya thats cool.
GlitchMasterBiz
im kinda hopeing this is like the th game for the year 2007. im hopeing they started on another game but are going to take all this year and some of next year to do it. that would be good.
BGOAT wiz
They won't. there will still be another game the end of this year. and it should be great.
Jkidd
QUOTE(ROOK Master wiz @ Feb 10 2007, 09:25 AM) [snapback]16753[/snapback]
They won't. there will still be another game the end of this year. and it should be great.

*Crosses fingers* Let's hope.
Ductape
it wont be greatbecauseu guys expect 2 much
Requiem
QUOTE(TehDuct @ Feb 10 2007, 02:57 PM) [snapback]16767[/snapback]

it wont be greatbecauseu guys expect 2 much

We might have had high expectations but THP8 just sucked. A couple of my friends tried it and they all thought it was garbage.
BGOAT wiz
it doesn't suck. it just lacks some things. but it's on the right path towards greatness.
Ductape
its just thps3 with better graphics
GlitchMasterBiz
i am not complaining about the th games but every year i see videos for the new game and it gets my hopes up. In the video they only show the ups never the downs so we say hey this one should be good. but it isnt when we get it. I like all the th games and yes they are inproving some for the best and some for the worst. so lets just keep hopeing the games will inprove.
BGOAT wiz
QUOTE(TehDuct @ Feb 11 2007, 01:17 AM) [snapback]16793[/snapback]
its just thps3 with better graphics

In that case the next one should be like THPS4 w/ better graphics. lets all hope.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.