Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Getting 360
=BGOAT= Forums > Other Gaming > Console/PC/Handheld Games
Jkidd
Well don't get too excited..I'm saving up for it now as we speak. I sitll have about $100 saved up from christmas that I haven't spent on anything. And now that I have a job I should have it in no time. When I get it I will post back or in the other topic with my Live name.
Embro
Welcome to the darkside, my friend.

www.xbox360fanboy.com
Jkidd
Idk. I've just been playing it at my friends house..Mainly COD 3 and GOW..Both amazingly fun games and it has lead me to want to get a 360 and play more games.
=BGOAT= Ares
get gears of war.
Gamb
Embro its not the darkside...

Its the left.

Yay! Bad jokes!
Embro
i dont get it

EDIT: LOOKIE AT MY POSTCOUNT
Duffers
I really want Lost planet... Fuck consoles, PC all the way.
Jkidd
I think I am getting GOW. I was talking to my mom and I was like...well maybe if you have some money left over from my car then you could put it towards that. (because last year my sister got a car and a sweet 16..so I told my mom to just put more money towards my car instead of a party) So I might just ask her to get me that too.
BGOAT Ken*Dawg
Meh, Gears of War got boring fast for me. The online seems like it's missing a ton of stuff. There are only 3 gametypes online. ( Warzone, Execution, and Assination). And Warzone and Execution are almost the same thing. there is also the Co-op Story mode online. That's prolly the best aspect of the game. Other then that, i think it was an over hyped game.

But, ya when you get it add me to friends list. My gamertag is my gamercard in my sig.
GlitchMasterBiz
Man fuck next gen there to expensive
BGOAT wiz
I think me and Biz will get a Wii and play some DHJ. lmao.
logan
witwiz.gif

Count me in for the Wii also.

lol
GlitchMasterBiz
Well everything but the Wii is pretty expensive. If i wanna go spend $600...no if i had $600 i would save that shit. Im waiting untill the prices die down abit.
Gamb
I'm with Wiz and peoples. Speaking of which, tell me if you get a Wii Wiz.
skrattahögtmunk
QUOTE(ll BodyBag ll @ Jan 25 2007, 09:19 PM) [snapback]15962[/snapback]

Meh, Gears of War got boring fast for me. The online seems like it's missing a ton of stuff. There are only 3 gametypes online. ( Warzone, Execution, and Assination). And Warzone and Execution are almost the same thing. there is also the Co-op Story mode online. That's prolly the best aspect of the game. Other then that, i think it was an over hyped game.

Man, I honestly think that's the only time me and you have agreed on something.
BGOAT wiz
I should change my name to Wiiz. lmao. j/k I will get one eventually.
Duffers
Instead of buying a PS3, spend that $600 on upgrading your fucking PC.
=bgizzoat=ukjmn
im with ken on that for gears of war too BIG time. and i dont even have a 360. ive played it enough just by going to my friends house here and there to be bored with it
Requiem
QUOTE(ll BodyBag ll @ Jan 25 2007, 08:19 PM) [snapback]15962[/snapback]

I've beat it 8x while bored at work. It does get old fast but I wanna try it online but it's not online at my work, but the Co-op Story Mode online sounds dope.
Gamb
Its dope. But Crackdown is coming, that thing is mad fun.
Jkidd
Get 360 Req. smile.gif
Requiem
QUOTE(Jkidd «±» @ Jan 27 2007, 11:20 AM) [snapback]16051[/snapback]

Get 360 Req. smile.gif

NO! smile.gif

lol we'll see
=bgizzoat=ukjmn
meh by the time i can afford either a ps3 or 360 the next (or maybe even the next next) TH game will be out and I can play it on that. I really see few games that inspire me all that much to buy a 360.

reasons why I'd want either console:

Oblivion (I know its mad OLD to some of you now, but I'm a Elder scrolls kind of bitch)

other than that not too many games have got me googly eyed (wait googly eyed YES but googly playing wise meh) to buy anything right now. IN the long run ill choose a ps3 because i know that the games they will be producing in the next couple of years for the beast will be unfreakin believable. People who are new-born 360 dick sucks and/or fanboys and say NAH-UGHHHH look at the games they have out now hold your effing horses. the ps3 is a baby. look at the first xbox and the first two years it was out there. can anyone say mad suckage? XSN anyone? the xbox blew chunks, but with time it realized its potential and at the very end of the race, while maybe ps2 still came out on top with a lead it, the xbox had grown into its power over the ps2 and taken a HUGE chunk of the market with it. give the damn ps3 sometime , and when the ps3 starts grabbing at its potential you'll all be quiet. no im not a fanboy. i would love either console at this point. im going to be a little bitch an buy a 360 just for halo 3 (yea i know theres more games for xbox besides halo LEAVE ME ALONE!). im not trying to be biased or anything but when its all been said and done ps3 will fucking blow the others away (and hopefully its price too, god damn you sony)
skrattahögtmunk
Halo 2 makes me not want Halo 3 anytime soon. If they keep bumping the auto-aim up pretty soon you can take out a whole team with an smg and spinning around in circles. Halo 1 had a decent aim helper, because well, it's a console and the controls suck.... But all it did was slow down your crosshair. Halo 2 however, blew it way out of proportion. It like takes your crosshair and says "COME 'ERE BITCH" in a way that would put a lot of aim bots to shame.

And fuck the PS3, lol.
BGOAT Ken*Dawg
QUOTE(lol_Doughnut @ Jan 28 2007, 09:06 AM) [snapback]16101[/snapback]
Halo 2 makes me not want Halo 3 anytime soon. If they keep bumping the auto-aim up pretty soon you can take out a whole team with an smg and spinning around in circles. Halo 1 had a decent aim helper, because well, it's a console and the controls suck.... But all it did was slow down your crosshair. Halo 2 however, blew it way out of proportion. It like takes your crosshair and says "COME 'ERE BITCH" in a way that would put a lot of aim bots to shame.

And fuck the PS3, lol.

Not to mention STANDBY, MODDING, NETWORK BRIDGING, and noobs super jumping in ranked games. I haven't even touched halo 2 in at least 4 - 6 months.
=bgizzoat=ukjmn
well if you cant take tha heat get outa the kitchen!
i thought you never played ranked games huh ken? huh? huh huh? lol jk buddy ive played liek 3 times in the last 3 months... its great. its always just wen my friends wanna play
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.