Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Members Of The Whenever
=BGOAT= Forums > The Heep > MOTW
Pages: 1, 2, 3
BGOAT wiz
=BGOAT= MOTW
Why they were picked

6ixvolt: 11/20/09- 1/20/10 (Submitted by Biz)
The first reason I pick 6ixvolt to be MOTW is because his name itself is a sweet darkside. But no, really, I chose 6ixvolt for MOTW because since the release of MW2, he has bern busting his ass glitching & capping. 6ixvolt Is a hard worker & a great addition to this clan. I say without 6ixvolt capping for him & myself, bGoat may not have any MW2 sections or even a thread of hope. Keep up the work 6ix, & smoke one for me.

uɐlʎp: 10/09/08- 12/31/2009
I choose uɐlʎp because he is still an active member of atleast the forums and even though his name is upside down and backwards we all still know who it is. uɐlʎp has helped out here and there and is still hanging around and will hopefully continue to be around for atleast the near future. Thanks uɐlʎp for being a loyal member.

Water: 9/18/07- 12/31/07
They say that Blood is thicker then water... Well obviously "they" haven't been introduced to this water. I don't mean thick like thick headed I mean thick like thru thick and thin. Every since water has joined our little community he has done nothing but contribute to it in some way shape or form. Again not a person who posts glitches but that doesn't mean he doesn't find them or help look. He is always active on the forums and always seems to love IMing people about silly random things. which is ok w/ me. Just remember Water is the only element that can be all 3 forms of matter. (solid, Liquid, and gas).

Gamb: 04/24/07 - 9/17/07
I choose Gamb because he's a very active forum member and a good contribution to this team. Also if you view his profile it kicks ass. Even though he hasn't posted any glitches or contributed in that way we still know he means well and hopefully this next game will bring out the true glitcher in Gamb and hopefully all of us. Congrats gambino.

JKidd: 03/14/07 - 04/23/07
I Choose JKidd because since he has been here he has been an active member not only on the forums but online as well. He also doesn't hesitate to try to help people out and from what I have seen doesn't flame people over stupid things and often times try's to put out any flame war there might be. I hope in the upcoming games he has even more to offer the clan and continues to be a great member. Thanks Kidd!

Fog & Biz: 01/31/07 - 03/13/07
I choose Fog and Biz because there both equally as active in this clan right now as far as forum participation and glitch finding and posting. I couldn't choose just one because although Biz may find his glitches Fog has to cap them for him and of course Fog captures and add's his own as well. Together they make a good team and I hope they keep up there team work and there efforts to make this clan that much better and to keep the forums more lively and active. This is a special MOTW because it's the first time 2 people have been choosen at the same time and also the first time newcomers have been nominated for a MOTW award. So congrats and keep up the good work guys.

OOMPA: 09/07/06 - 10/07/06
I choose Oompa because I personally like little orange people w/ green hair. Well that and the fact the he is an active member of the forums has a great sense of humor is a decent glitcher and rarely ever puts any one down unless of course there Oompa haters. I think he is a great member of this team of ours and I hope he stays for the long haul. Congrats Oompa.

EMBRO: 07/28/06 - 09/07/06
I choose Embro because he has been very active on the forums as of lately and seems to contribute a lot to the clan. I can't wait for the next Tony Hawk game to come out to see what he is really capable of. Most of the time he has nothing negative to say and is always there to help out. Hopefully he will keep on doing a good job at being a Forum Co-Admin as well.

SHADOW: 06/22/06 - 07/21/06
The reason I choose Shadow is because who would we be with out our shadow. Anyways He's a good glitcher, always comes up with decent ideas to help out the clan, and I think he will be with us until the end of =BGOAT=. He's a very active member not only online but in the forums as well and is always around to give his two cents worth. wether it's good or bad.

FOWLANCE: 03/08/06 - 04/07/06
I choose Fow because he is a great edition to the family that we call BGOAT. he always speaks his mind wether it be good or bad harsh or nice. He is a good glitcher and is always around to make fun of.... I mean talk to. Maybe one day he will become more then just a member of BGOAT but for now he does his part for this clan and is a great member to have.

DUCTAPE: 01/21/06 - 03/07/06
I choose Ductape because he is the only member stupid enough to come back to the clan three times. No seriously though I choose him because as of lately he has been pretty much the only person adding glitcjes and being really active in the clan and on the forums. He is cool to chat to and talk to and knows how to make people laugh. He has also recently been promoted to a forum admin as well. GJ Duct.

TERRIBLE: 11/12/05 - 11/30/05
Despite his name he is not a terrible person. Infact from what I have seen just the opposite.Even though he doesn't post glitches or help out on the site often he does give his opinions on things now and again. Also he has been in =BGOAT= for a very long time hell since the good old days of THPS4. He is a loyal member and although sometimes he has his moments he is an overall cool person to chat with and play online with.

JACK0FF: 10/25/05 - 11/11/05
I choose Jack because someone had to be picked since it's been awhile. No really though Jack is a great member of our clan and has been for quite awhile. Although sometimes he gets offended or offends other people he is really a cool kid. He's cool to talk to to and also helps out on the site and such. Mainly giving advise on new things coming to the site. Even though he has his moments I believe he deserves a MOTW nomination.

JOE: 09/08/05 - 10/24/05
I picked Joe as this MOTW because he's black and I don't want anyone to think I am racist. Just Kidding <3. I really picked Joe because he is a pretty active member. I have never heard or seen him put any one down. He also had the courage to tell us some things about himself that not everyone could of done. He is also a good glitcher and for some reason always seems to be on AIM to chat with. He has made donations to =BGOAT= in the past to help out with the site and is just an all around cool guy. Not only that but it was his birthday so I wanted to give him something special.

NICHOLAS: 08/21/05 - 09/07/05
Well third time is a charm and Nick is no exception. I picked Nick because he has been with us for a very long time and is responsible for some of the most famous and well known glitches we have today. He is a stand up guy and is always around online to glitch with. I personally can't wait to see what glitches him and his brother find in THAW. Congrats.

BAKER: 07/25/05 - 08/20/05
Baker aka Rebel is our second MOTW. he has been choosen because like Ghost he helps out a lot on the site w/ images such as the square banners at the bottom of the current main page. He is cool to talk to and also moderates the forums as do others. He has also been in =BGOAT= for quite sometime. Again GJ Baker.

GHOST: 07/01/05 - 07/24/05
Congratulations Ghost you are the very first MOTW winner. The reason I choose Ghost is because I feel sorry for him. NO J/K. I picked him because he has helped out the site a lot lately w/ banners and other behind the scene's sorta things. He's always willing to help out when ever needed and is a nice person to talk to. Thanks Ghost for being a modeled =BGOAT= Member and keep up the good work.
wut wut
ENABLE DOHTML

Oh, you fixed. Well congrats embro.
Embro
QUOTE(Dylan @ Aug 20 2006, 05:33 PM) [snapback]1503[/snapback]

ENABLE DOHTML

Oh, you fixed. Well congrats embro.

Thanks smile.gif
Graves
Gratz' Embro
Jkidd
Haven't we known about this for a while...But anyway Sweet Embro. Keep it up.
Oompa
question for wiz...can the same person be motw more than once?
BGOAT wiz
Someone could possibly be a MOTW more then once yes. but right now I wanna give everyone a chance to be a MOTW atleast once.
Harold
"The reason I elect so and so for MOTW is because we have no one left."
Oompa
lol ya.

"this guy was just next on the list..."
Requiem
QUOTE(Harold @ Aug 27 2006, 11:14 AM) [snapback]2562[/snapback]

"The reason I elect so and so for MOTW is because we have no one left."

wOOt WooT!!
That's gonna be my time
Gamb
QUOTE(Requiem @ Aug 28 2006, 08:44 PM) [snapback]2776[/snapback]

wOOt WooT!!
That's gonna be my time

You know it!
Joewee^^
JOE: 09/08/05 - 10/24/05 I picked Joe as this MOTW because he's black and I don't want anyone to think I am racist. Just Kidding <3. I really picked Joe because he is a pretty active member. I have never heard or seen him put any one down. He also had the courage to tell us some things about himself that not everyone could of done. He is also a good glitcher and for some reason always seems to be on AIM to chat with. He has made donations to =BGOAT= in the past to help out with the site and is just an all around cool guy. Not only that but it was his birthday so I wanted to give him something special.

smile.gif
Requiem
GJ Oops
Oompa
ya...i was just next on the list lol. but that's cool.

=)
Harold
baker disappears way too much

rofl
Ficken Sie
You guys wouldn't pick me because im black.

Wow didn't I say this before?
Requiem
Hint:

Have you noticed that the only people who have been MOTW are =BGOAT= members?
Shadow
QUOTE(Requiem @ Sep 11 2006, 12:11 AM) [snapback]3987[/snapback]

Hint:

Have you noticed that the only people who have been MOTW are =BGOAT= members?

But hes black So hes saying hey Im black put me on their.
wut wut
He wants to be like teh one and only JOEWEE!!(tehpwn WoW).
Grats oompa loompa
Requiem
QUOTE(Shadow @ Sep 11 2006, 01:35 PM) [snapback]4011[/snapback]

But hes black So hes saying hey Im black put me on their.

Well if that's the case what about me n my Canadianism. Im Different Pick Me!!!!!
Gamb
QUOTE(Requiem @ Sep 12 2006, 12:14 AM) [snapback]4103[/snapback]

Well if that's the case what about me n my Canadianism. Im Different Pick Me!!!!!

Your very differnet, mr emo ranger.
Jkidd
Req...Maybe if you weren't and ugly whore then you could me MOTW.
Requiem
QUOTE(Jkidd «±» @ Sep 12 2006, 07:46 PM) [snapback]4176[/snapback]

Req...Maybe if you weren't and ugly whore then you could me MOTW.

im like a semi-ugly whore ok atleast give me some credit
Jkidd
Alright I'm sorry. <3
Harold
I think we need a new MOTW
GlitchMasterBiz
hey im pretty sexy pick me as the oct motw
Duffers
QUOTE(The Biz @ Oct 23 2006, 04:19 PM) [snapback]7157[/snapback]

hey im pretty sexy pick me as the oct motw

Not to burst your bubble, but it's MEMBERS only.
Notice how I'm not in that list....
Requiem
QUOTE(Duffedwaffe @ Oct 23 2006, 01:42 PM) [snapback]7159[/snapback]

Not to burst your bubble, but it's MEMBERS only.
Notice how I'm not in that list....

Finally someone catchs on.
Graves
weeeee
Harold
iner

oh i wish i was an oscar ...
Oompa
(i think its about time we got a new motw lol)
Duffers
I nominate myself.

No reason.
Requiem
I nominate whoever is posting glitches
Oompa
^i agree
GlitchMasterBiz
hehe that would be me :-) also i am getting around to posting some new thp8 ones soon :-P
Requiem
QUOTE(=BGOAT=Biz @ Jan 28 2007, 01:24 PM) [snapback]16130[/snapback]

hehe that would be me :-) also i am getting around to posting some new thp8 ones soon :-P

k I vote Biz for MOTW

Im gonna say GJ Biz now just so I don't have to do it later smile.gif
Jkidd
Biz FTW!
GlitchMasterBiz
Wo0t Biz for MOTW and Governer!
Requiem
QUOTE(=BGOAT=Biz @ Jan 28 2007, 04:17 PM) [snapback]16151[/snapback]

Wo0t Biz for MOTW and Governer!

Now your just being greedy, I wanna be Governer
=bgizzoat=ukjmn
as long as i get Imperial Wizard... lol

SORRY BAD JOKE
Jkidd
...UK...head down..
BGOAT wiz
New MOTW's posted.
=BGOAT=FoG
Huzzah, the Fog & Biz duo strike again!
GlitchMasterBiz
thanks wiz. Also thank you fog bc i couldnt post any w.o you and also i woundt know prolly half the stuff i find that you help me with.
and thank you to everybody elce
Requiem
Well I was half right on the new MOTW.

FoG gj

Biz u stink I already said gj to you. lol
GlitchMasterBiz
well today me and fog proved why we are the new MOTWs. I posted a crap load of glitches as did fog and wiz posted some. I also posted some Darksides. Today when i came home we were at 3677 in total and now we are up to 3696. Also we have 210 glitches in total for THP8.
.:Hack:.
Yay for Biz and Fog and Wiz good job. and JKidd.
=BGOAT= Ares
grats guys ^^
Jkidd
QUOTE(.:Hack:. @ Feb 1 2007, 01:09 PM) [snapback]16355[/snapback]
Yay for Biz and Fog and Wiz good job. and JKidd.

why me? I didn't do n e thing....Congrats fog and biz..
GlitchMasterBiz
lol he congrats ur bc he has a crush on you :X
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.