Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 8/19/06 New Forums
=BGOAT= Forums > General > General > News
BGOAT wiz
Welcome to the new forums. as the days go by I will be adding more content boards and mods to the forums. so expect updates daily for the next week or so.
Embro
Cool. Will it be linked on the main page?
Jkidd
I think he is going to make these the everyday forums so yeah I would assume. Also can't wait to see what this new board will bring. Hopefully we can get a lot of members who post.
Embro
QUOTE(ddikJ =TAOGB= @ Aug 20 2006, 02:28 AM) [snapback]1495[/snapback]

I think he is going to make these the everyday forums so yeah I would assume. Also can't wait to see what this new board will bring. Hopefully we can get a lot of members who post.

Yeah. I like the feel of this board alot more. Mabye we can go with a Black/Grey layout?
Harold
ugh please don't torture me with this skin
BGOAT wiz
actually I choose this skin especially for you. lmao. it will be changed in time. I just have other things I want to do first. like get everything organized.
Embro
QUOTE(Harold @ Aug 20 2006, 03:50 AM) [snapback]1497[/snapback]

ugh please don't torture me with this skin

2 quote buttons. lol

Edit: nice new skin
Ductape
yea i also disagree with the skin .
BGOAT wiz
Actually he was talking about the windows xp skin I had on here before this one.
Harold
QUOTE(ROOK Master @ Aug 20 2006, 05:12 PM) [snapback]1524[/snapback]
Actually he was talking about the windows xp skin I had on here before this one.

Yep. I like skins that are easy on the eyes, and aren't so dramatic with colors.
=bgoat=camo
.make me a moderator xD
XolrecX
This is what used to be the old forums where only certain people could get in correct?
Harold
QUOTE(XolrecX @ Aug 21 2006, 02:01 AM) [snapback]1609[/snapback]

This is what used to be the old forums where only certain people could get in correct?

Si.
Jkidd
I like the feel of this forum...Feel's more like home. smile.gif
skrattahögtmunk
I think we need mulitple skins. So you can choose. But hey that's just me.

And camo, you are a mod. YOu are if your in the BGOAT members user group. lolz.
rab
i have a feeling some people wont come back
Harold
QUOTE(lol_Doughnut @ Aug 21 2006, 05:31 PM) [snapback]1698[/snapback]
I think we need mulitple skins. So you can choose. But hey that's just me.

And camo, you are a mod. YOu are if your in the BGOAT members user group. lolz.

I agree.
rab
I say your site needs a do-over, no portals. Portals are lame.
BGOAT wiz
ya but every 3 months people want a new look and it's hard work to change a site and add stuff to it all the time. portal is way easier.
skrattahögtmunk
I just don't like the splash page.

Or is that what we're talking about?
Jkidd
I personally like the portal. People come to this site for 1 of like 2 things. Look for glitches or talk on the forum. There really is no need for an actual "Site". So leave it like the portal having all the member's etc.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.