Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thmm And Thtm
=BGOAT= Forums > Tony Hawk Games > THPG > General
=BGOAT= Ares
ok, i have 2 ideas for the new game.

one is THMM = Tony Hawk's Mini Madness

in this particular game, somehow you get shrinked by some whacky scientist and you are about the size of a fingerboard.
you will be able to skate many things and do objectives, you can skate things around the house that you would never have dreamed of. for example, drain the bath tub and skate a giant bowl, and lip the shower curtain hanger. also you have to get the items the scientist needs to bring you back to size, but this requires you getting the items to him, so you will have to find ways to bring him the items.
the whole level will be one huge house, consisting of a living room, basement, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, attic, and game room (in this room there will be mini games). you can explore and explore this huge house because you are so small, but you will have shortcuts, such as mouseholes and hot wheels tracks to ride on.

the next game i thaught of is THTM = Tony Hawk's Time Machine

in this game, you will be tony hawk all thru the game, you will begin in his past and learn from the origional pro's like tony alva, jay adams, steve caballero, and stacy peralta. you will work on your style and the things you need to make it to the top.
now you may ask, "WHAT? THERE IS NO CAS?" wrong my freind! you have to beat the game to unlock create a skater and the "Story mode #2" which you will complete with your created skater. this one will be interesting in the fact that you can chose any time frame in which you want to travel (even unlock the future) and do various goals and learn different things.

both of these games will have CAP, CAT, and CAG, and introducing CYC (create your clothes)

i hope you enjoyed my little ramble on what i would make the next tony hawk game like. ^^
=bgizzoat=ukjmn
first one especially sounds like a mod more then anything but then again i always loved sarge's heroes fucking around in a kitchen and shit

PS..... Tony Hawk's Ultra Mini Boarder would be a better name lmao

THUMB
BGOAT wiz
A Micro machines type Tony Hawk does kinda sound interesting but it would surely be a Wii title. the other one is ok I suppose.
=bgizzoat=ukjmn
boooooo wiiiii
GlitchMasterBiz
i allways thought of a tech deck sorta game were you could skate in a house and shit. it dose sound interesting...
logan
Well I really don't care about the setting of the game, as long as it's some what realistic, but I do care about the animations. I'm tired of the same old perfect tricks. 3 Flips down a 5 set. Always looks the same. I'm tired of that. I want realisic animations with a realistic setting. Neversoft/Shaba got the setting down, but they need to change the freakin' animations. Or make new animation downloads or something like that, that would be awesome. And I wanna play online on my PS2!! C'mon Shaba. You're gay. ONLINE GAMEPLAY IS ESSENTIAL.
Gamb
Time machine should be like. Rar! Dinosaur!

And a micro one sounds mad fun.
=BGOAT= Ares
QUOTE(Gamb @ Jan 17 2007, 12:35 PM) [snapback]15202[/snapback]

Time machine should be like. Rar! Dinosaur!

And a micro one sounds mad fun.

the dinosaur would prolly be unlockable during the 2nd story mode with the CAS
Gamb
By Dinosaur, I don't mean unlockable...

I mean Rar! Dinosaur! as in Cretaceous Period level.
=BGOAT= Ares
QUOTE(Gamb @ Jan 17 2007, 01:18 PM) [snapback]15210[/snapback]

By Dinosaur, I don't mean unlockable...

I mean Rar! Dinosaur! as in Cretaceous Period level.

thats what im talking about.
Gamb
Pffft... Second story...

O.K.
logan
I dislike that idea. I want a realistic skateboarding game..

Anyone else agree?
=BGOAT= Ares
glitches make teh game un realistic. anyways, skate is supposed to be realistic

if you want realistic go play thrasher skate and destroy. i do all the time.
Gamb
I have that game somehwere...
=bgizzoat=ukjmn
EMULATOR w00p!
=BGOAT= Ares
epsxe ftw.
Gamb
QUOTE(=BGOAT= Ares @ Jan 18 2007, 04:29 PM) [snapback]15299[/snapback]

epsxe ftw.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.