Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Layout Change
=BGOAT= Forums > General > General > Suggestions
=BGOAT= Ares
i know some people were thinking about it in the past, but dont you think its time for a layout change? maybe just a different color. just a suggestion tho.

who agrees?
Ductape
i vote no
BGOAT wiz
Frankly I am sick of doing a layout change like every 6 months. it's a lot of work and no matter how it changes theres always the people that don't like it and then a few months after people want it changed again.
logan
QUOTE(ROOK Master wiz @ Jan 12 2007, 08:03 AM) [snapback]14702[/snapback]
Frankly I am sick of doing a layout change like every 6 months. it's a lot of work and no matter how it changes theres always the people that don't like it and then a few months after people want it changed again.

So just make it a rainbow layout. Then everybody will have their favorite color in the layout. haha
Jkidd
No no...no rainbows.
skrattahögtmunk
B&W AscII art.
Harold
layout changes on ipb are not hard

wiz is just in love with orange tongue.gif
BGOAT wiz
the IPB is easy. I think he is talking about the home page.
GlitchMasterBiz
yeah if no one likes it make sure you just keep this as a skin then make it so the user can choose whitch skin to use for him to suite his/her needs i think we allready can but im not sure

=bgizzoat=ukjmn
to be honest i think that orange is kinda like bgoat's trademark color
i mean the boards would be wierd as fuck in like a blue or green
its like asking xbox not to use green. it just would be wierd.
Ductape
you know how i know your gay. you have a rainbow bumper sticker on ur car that says i like nuts on my face.(to logan)
logan
Um. That made about zero sense. But, ok.
Duffers
He's quoting 40 year old virgin. Thanks for reminding me duct, I have to get that.
GlitchMasterBiz
i seen your bumper sticker. cowboys butts drive me nuts.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.