Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tony Hawks....
=BGOAT= Forums > Tony Hawk Games > THPG > General
sodemntough
my story is that ur dis dude who skates around a city (u pick at the start of the game) choices are downtown LA , queens or orange county. and u meet this guy who thinks u have the skills sohe gets u hooked up to people that can help u get to major comps

1. queens/la/orange county

impress greg-

he says he can get u hooked up to sponsors if u do his challenges

-out flatland greg
-grind around the city wires
-stall on cars to cause an accident

snap a shot-

-gregs friend wants u to pick a sponsor choices are DC birdhouse element and zero

-each sponsor has its own trick or combo
DC-360 flip to casper in the table
birdhouse-540 grab trick across two halfpipes
element-spine on rooftop qps inone combo
zero-nail a double bluntslide on the stair rails

kicflip the gang members-

u need to demo the skate park but u need to knockdown gangmembersby kickflippin on them

demo the park-

-keep the crowd stoked so ucan choose ur next competition venue

choose ur choices

-Downhill jam -race
-skate island-comp
-rio-comp
-tokyo-comp
-capitol-elimiskate in pendelum bowl.

now i need ur suggestions that go to this story and ill take ur suggestions and mail my edited version to neversoft tnx (stupid right??)

.:Hack:.
I like the stalling on cars to cause crash, dont like grinding round city rails,

I want them to make it more realistic.Like old games

(I played thug yesterday, and the tricks look nicer than thp8)
sodemntough
if u were to pick the sponsors which one would it be
logan
Um, how about a more urban place to skate, like Detroit or Houston or Chicago. I'm getting tired of skating in the wild, wild, western states. =)
sodemntough
ill try to edit it i need more suggestions to mail to neversoft!! like goals and such
logan
Don't send that to Neversoft if you are not going to spell correctly and not use proper grammar.
Jkidd
They prob won't read it n e way. So go ahead use bad grammar.
sodemntough
id suggest detroit and chicago if skateboarding was popular there
GlitchMasterBiz
yah not to be a dick but dont send that to neversoft...please
Duffers
Not to be a dick... Oh wait what am I saying?

There's not even a pont in this topic.
GlitchMasterBiz
Duffy.... glare.gif
=BGOAT= Ares
my game would be, you skate, and dont get sponsored, then rob tony hawk then die.
Duffers
QUOTE(=BGOAT= Ares @ Jan 10 2007, 05:34 PM) [snapback]14518[/snapback]

my game would be, you skate, and dont get sponsored, then rob tony hawk then die.

Correction : Rob Tony Hawk, make a THPS game that doesn't suck an Old Lady's nut sack, then die.
Ductape
if u dont like thps then quit bgoat and stop playing the games. stop torturing urself. and us
Shadow
QUOTE(TehDuct @ Jan 10 2007, 07:46 PM) [snapback]14533[/snapback]

if u dont like thps then quit bgoat and stop playing the games. stop torturing urself. and us

BURNED!!!!!!!!!!
Duffers
QUOTE(TehDuct @ Jan 10 2007, 07:46 PM) [snapback]14533[/snapback]

Just because you have "low standards" doesn't mean everyone needs to like the new THPS games. Only reason I still play is to glitch.
Ductape
its ur fault u dont like it and since u dont like something u keep doin it. so if u burn ur hand ur gonna keep doin it cause u like the smell. it doesnt make sense u jackass.
Shadow
QUOTE(Duffedwaffe @ Jan 10 2007, 07:57 PM) [snapback]14537[/snapback]

Just because you have "low standards" doesn't mean everyone needs to like the new THPS games. Only reason I still play is to glitch.

Your emo
Duffers
I have better things to do than argue about this...
Ductape
=( hes crying
Shadow
QUOTE(TehDuct @ Jan 10 2007, 07:59 PM) [snapback]14539[/snapback]

its ur fault u dont like it and since u dont like something u keep doin it. so if u burn ur hand ur gonna keep doin it cause u like the smell. it doesnt make sense u jackass.

Damn thats some college shit right their duct! made my fucking head spin for a good 2 sec........ BURN AGN

DuctJizzle - 3 points

DuffeEmo - 0 points

QUOTE(Duffedwaffe @ Jan 10 2007, 08:00 PM) [snapback]14542[/snapback]

I have better things to do than argue about this...

dont fucking lie... You fucking posted you dont have better things shit u still here arent u? stop lien we all found out your emo.
Duffers
QUOTE(Shadow @ Jan 10 2007, 08:03 PM) [snapback]14544[/snapback]

shit u still here arent u?

I was feeding my dog. RETARD.
Ductape
quit crying bitch.
Duffers
I'm not crying, I'm simply stating to Shadow that he has problems communicating with people without making himself look like a jackass. Nothing to freak out about.
Ductape
this fights boring already
Shadow
QUOTE(Duffedwaffe @ Jan 10 2007, 08:08 PM) [snapback]14546[/snapback]

I was feeding my dog. RETARD.

Oh yea because i can fuckign see throw your crooked eyes stop running trains throw your dog u fucking fag.

QUOTE(Duffedwaffe @ Jan 10 2007, 08:12 PM) [snapback]14549[/snapback]

I'm not crying, I'm simply stating to Shadow that he has problems communicating with people without making himself look like a jackass. Nothing to freak out about.

you suck and boring..... Go back to running trains across your dog u fucking fag.
Duffers
QUOTE(TehDuct @ Jan 10 2007, 08:14 PM) [snapback]14550[/snapback]

this fights boring already

How is this a fight? This is just two regular asshats picking on someone because they need special attention.

IMO, anyway.
GlitchMasterBiz
lol wow....this is...the....most...stupidest....fight...ive...seen...in...forever.....wow.....
Ductape
and biz likes to join in. makin him the retarded child in the family... duff is gay
Duffers
Just because I like pink... I'm immedeately gay. It's called being a person.
Jkidd
Duct is a loser.
GlitchMasterBiz
Ok im so retarded huh? Im not the one with fucking spell issues.
=BGOAT= Ares
january 10th = forum fights day!
skrattahögtmunk
QUOTE(=BGOAT= Ares @ Jan 10 2007, 07:37 PM) [snapback]14625[/snapback]

january 10th = forum fights day!

More like sand in the vag day, am I right?
Jkidd
Your right.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.