Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How Many Glitches You Know?
=BGOAT= Forums > General > General > General
Protocol.
same as title.

if memory serves from when i was in, i guess i know somewhere in the vacinity of 400 - 500 glitches total. you?
Jkidd
...Are you saying as in like...one game. Or all of the games combined. Not including the other games that can be glitched.

If we are talking all the tony hawk games then man i know about 2500+
BGOAT Ken*Dawg
Lets see...

THPS4 - About 750
THUG - About 600
THUG - About 600
THAW - About 650

Something like that
Requiem
QUOTE(Jkidd @ Apr 23 2006, 01:46 PM) [snapback]88[/snapback]

If we are talking all the tony hawk games then man i know about 2500+

^^^^ what he said
~Mythical~
I know about 300+ glitches on thug2
I only know about 50 glitches on THAW.
Harold
3001 +
Ductape
thps series over 4000
socom 1000
n64 games 100 ish

all other shit 600+
Shadow
QUOTE(Protocol. @ Apr 23 2006, 04:13 PM) [snapback]87[/snapback]

same as title.

if memory serves from when i was in, i guess i know somewhere in the vacinity of 400 - 500 glitches total. you?

more then u
Harold
3001+
KEVON
thug - 600

thug2- 800

thaw - 600 so far...

Oompa
QUOTE(Harold @ Apr 24 2006, 12:33 PM) [snapback]174[/snapback]

3001+

=o me too!
pinky dinkydOod
eh... 3001+ Thps games.
umm GTA:SA=362
Halo2=51 that ive found..
Pokemon GBA.= 12
Path Of Neo=8
Madden 06=3
some others but eh... Lol
Harold
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glitch_City / http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missingno.

Best Pokmon glitches. Ever.
Oompa
omg. missingo. wow. I remember doing that a long time ago. good times...
GlitchMasterBiz
QUOTE(KEVON @ Apr 24 2006, 05:05 PM) [snapback]189[/snapback]
thug - 600

thug2- 800

thaw - 600 so far...

^Me Too^ only

Thaw- 724...(yes i actally counted... dohsmiley.gif

Jkidd
There is no way that you counted all of your glitches. That just can't happen.
KEVON
u must have been really board to count all those glitches...
bleed
Absolutely None. I suck.
KEVON
QUOTE(BOOM! HEADSHOT! @ Apr 25 2006, 08:52 PM) [snapback]299[/snapback]
Absolutely None. I suck.

hahaha sign10.gif

GlitchMasterBiz
QUOTE(Jkidd @ Apr 25 2006, 06:42 PM) [snapback]285[/snapback]

There is no way that you counted all of your glitches. That just can't happen.

i know i couted 'em cuz i beat everything on thaw and had nothing to do.but i know all the glitches in the database and more witch is about 724. i might have made a error...maybe ill cout again after school..
KEVON
well have fun counting!

glitches in pokemon? cool, i had the gold one, until i lost it, i was stuck in some city and i needed to go somewhere else, but i lost the game the first day i brought it to school... then a few months ago i was playing my cousins pokemon in the car, and i found out that i could fly to a city, and i had pokemon that could fly, so i was pissed....

awwman.gif

Oompa
I had a Miltank that could fly, somehow my game got all buggy and there were lots of cool glitches in the game. (for those of you who dont know, miltank is a cow)
Protocol.
when i did play that game (so many years ago) i cloned lvl 99 shizzle using the cloning cheat.
GlitchMasterBiz
QUOTE(Protocol. @ Apr 26 2006, 06:51 PM) [snapback]335[/snapback]
when i did play that game (so many years ago) i cloned lvl 99 shizzle using the cloning cheat.

......IPB Image

LMAO j/k
Harold
Yeah. I was an awesome Poke-glitcher.

I always duplicated the legendary birds and stuff for my brothers, and did the missingno. cheat. It rocked!
skrattahögtmunk
QUOTE(Harold @ Apr 26 2006, 06:37 PM) [snapback]354[/snapback]

I always duplicated the legendary birds and stuff for my brothers, and did the missingno. cheat. It rocked!

There is alot more than just missing no.... but, most freeze you. LOL whould it freeze you if you used an emulator? biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Jkidd
Try it!
skrattahögtmunk
QUOTE(Jkidd @ Apr 26 2006, 08:34 PM) [snapback]356[/snapback]
Try it!

Yeah... It got alll weird and crashed windows... :/ lol.

bleed
hahaha IPB Image

Oh, well thank you
pinky dinkydOod
QUOTE(Harold @ Apr 26 2006, 08:37 PM) [snapback]354[/snapback]

Yo Lol...... did tha same shit dood.... i have about 10 Ho-Ho's in a box about 5 lugia's and some other pokemon... o ya Mewtwo and Mew, and a lvl 100 charmander that will kill anything.... Lol... well thats my bro's pokemon but ya... it was cool doin those things... biggrin.gif
Ductape
yea theres a way to get mew without any cheats or anything now it was released by nintendo bout a year ago its huge ass long as hell tho but i am currently tryin to beat red to test it out. viva la squirtle as beginner pokemon!
Oompa
ya duct, i know what youre talking about. the mew stuff, w/o cheats and stuff, i did it, i didnt think it would work, but it did. and i think its been known for a few years...but w/e, it works. I had trouble restarting my blue version, i mean, i had over 1000 hours on it. the only game w/ more time on it that that is my crystal version. That's got a goo 1,500 hours on it. but anyways, my lil bro got red version from his friend, w/ only 2 hours on it. I took the oppourtunity. I loved cloning pokemon...once i found out how to clone, i couldn't stop. I cloned so much, that it's probably what screwed up my gold version. i never did figure out how to get that surfing pikachu though...and since i dont have one of those things to hook my gameboy up to a cell phone, i can't get a celebi.
KEVON
wasnt their a glitch on the origional pacman?
skrattahögtmunk
IPB Image

Lol. biggrin.gif The name is important for the "old man glitch"

;o

<3 emulators
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.