Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1/3/07 Kicking Off The New Year
=BGOAT= Forums > General > General > News
BGOAT wiz
Well to kick things off for the new year I have added a few darksides and have a few more to add later. I also added a glitch and posted a new POTW. Also I have added a new board to the forums where you can post your ideas for the next Tony Hawk game. I hope to have some more updates and such by the begining of next week so keep checking back. I have a couple more things I want to post and stuff as well. So w/ a new year comes new things. No new word however on the next Tony hawk game and thats no surprise since we usually don't hear anything till around E3. I know some of you wereless then satisfied w/ P8 but you do have to remember Neversoft had to start from the ground up and considering that they did a pretty damn'd good job. This year since all the ground work is down I expect this next game to be over the top great. and w/ EA trying to cash in on things Neversoft needs and will step it up a notch. They have a good team over there and I don't think they will let us down this year. I just want to thank them again for having me out there this past september it was an awesome time and I hope to do it again this year. buyt until then keep your hopes up.
wut wut
Sweet can't wait wiz. Keep it up
Jkidd
Yeah...I played P8 for like 20 minutes then really didn't wanna play n e more. :-\ But oh well. Hopefully this years game will bring back the excitement..Until then glad to see improvements..Keep up the good work wiz.
Ductape
do u guys realize the thps games will never be up to par with ur guys expectations were like parents that will never be proud of our kids. i have low standards so i enjoy every thps game i play
wut wut
Uhh, did i ever say i didnt like P8? Only thing i dont like is its not online.
Harold
I would have gotten a PS3 if THP8 was online
BGOAT Ken*Dawg
it's not that great online anyway trust me. I have it for the 360. Neversoft was supposed to make an update to allow Obersving after your done in a game. Also, to fix the HORRIBLE lag.
BGOAT wiz
Well I logged in the other day and there was an update. not sure what it fixed or anything though. hmmmm.
Oompa
some guys on the ign forums i think were saying how there was some update or something that made the frame rate in the game drop extremely low or something....just throwing that out there....
Jkidd
Well would that reduce lag? not that it matters to us PS2 people sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.