Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How Long Untill We Find Out About New Tony Hawk Game?
=BGOAT= Forums > Tony Hawk Games > THPG > General
.:Hack:.
What time of year will we find out about the new game?

I cant find anything anywhere.
skrattahögtmunk
QUOTE(.:Hack:. @ Jan 1 2007, 12:46 PM) [snapback]13664[/snapback]

I HAVE ONE BIT OF INFO!!!!11!

It's going to be the ninth.
logan
I would rather wait two years for shaba and neversoft to make extreamly great games instead of waiting just one year and get potentially okay games, if that.

I hope they take all the time they need to make the next game instead of rushing to get it out by the due date. But, its neversoft we're talking about, they prolly just make the games for money and don't really care about the consumers.

Oh well. I wanna play skate!
Ea skate ftw!

I keep checking for new video's or screenshots, but there's only one gameplay video and not much information,
Duffers
I agree with the posponing of the next game to make it GOOD. I mean look at half life 2. They put it off for like a year and now it's one of the best games ever made!
GlitchMasterBiz
next game needs to be online aswell......fucking shaba
Magick
i agree fuck shaba they ruined it

EA SKATE!
skrattahögtmunk
SPOILERS: The next TH game isn't going to be for PS2.
Link?

Thats good though. Isnt it?
Jkidd
no sad.gif
wut wut
Fuck Shaba.
GlitchMasterBiz
Fuck $600 game systems
Harold
QUOTE(lol_Doughnut @ Jan 1 2007, 03:09 PM) [snapback]13682[/snapback]
SPOILERS: The next TH game isn't going to be for PS2.

ahahaha
=BGOAT= water
QUOTE(.:Hack:. @ Jan 1 2007, 03:46 PM) [snapback]13664[/snapback]

usually around march april....
BGOAT wiz
We usually hear a bit about it right around E3. it'll be a few months' but this reminds me of something. I gotta get some stuff going on on this site man am I slacking.
Embro
e3 is deadizzled
=bgizzoat=ukjmn
why does everyone blame shaba? its not their fault that the game wasnt made online.
BGOAT wiz
E3 is not dead. it's just gonna be different. we should still hear something at E3 but thats not until like july or some crap. and yes I agree Shaba is not really at fault here and if you played there games besides the fact that there not online the game as far as level design goes and what levels are in the games especially the PSP game is better then the next gen game well besides graphics obviously.
=bgizzoat=ukjmn
and personally looking at shaba's track record such as thps3 for ps1 i dont give them crap because thps3 for ps1 was better then the ps2 version. also looking at the alternative, vicarious visions the other substitute neversoft/activsion affiliate (their games arent bad either though but some have been a bit sub par even for the TH series), i think shaba does a better job then they are given credit for
juggalo
1.shaba SUCKS!
and in the psm magazine they said "e3 isnt dead but its just going to be in a hotel room with staff talking about the games and new stuff" BORING!!
Oompa
ok...that was a weird way to bring back a nearly month old topic 0.o
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.