Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 12/25/06 Merry Christmas
=BGOAT= Forums > General > General > News
BGOAT wiz
I want to wish everyone a merry christmas. I hope it was a good one and I hope everyone enjoyed there time w/ there family/friends and got lots of great gifts. But lets not forget what christmas is really about. no it's not about presents wether it's giving or recieving. Chriostmas is now just a way for money hungry companies to make money on stupid gimicks to blind people and make people forget what it's really about. Besides the real meaning of christmas it's also about family. So anyways Merry christmas

Requiem
Merry Ho-Ho Bitches smile.gif
bleed
we went back a year?
Rag™
yeah it says 12/25/05 huh.gif
Jkidd
Fixed it. Merry Christmas everyone. Hope it was/is a good one!
=BGOAT= Ares
lol, like to hear what some of you kids got.
=BGOAT=FoG
Merry Chriostmas. I got THP8 PS2 for christmas smile.gif
Rag™
lol,

here's what i got:

A new complete skateboard

THP8 w/ special edition skateboard deck

Guitar Hero II

Battlefield 2142

Battlefield 1942 Collection

Medal of Honor Heroes

Brothers in Arms D-Day

$100 Best Buy guftcard

$10 Starbucks giftcard
=BGOAT= Ares
i got a Wii and a 360 wireless headset, oh, and Zelda twilight princess.
skrattahögtmunk
Chriostmas MAY be just be money hungry companies now a days, but dammit I do like the outcome.
dry.gif

At the sacrifice of any b'day gifts, I got:

iPod nano

Antec SmartPower 2.0 SP-500 ATX12V 500W Power Supply

XFX PVT42KUDE3 GeForce 6800XT 256MB GDDR3 AGP 8X Video Card

Kingston ValueRAM 512MB 184-Pin DDR SDRAM DDR 400 (PC 3200) System Memory Model KVR400X64C25/512

An airsoft gun

Thps3 "Soundtrack" (that has like one song from THPS3)

Dragonforce CD

And some money. (like 25 bux)
Rag™
yeah i bought that soundtrack wen it came out like 4 or so years ago.

and the only song from thps3 was Cut Chemist Suite.
=bgoat=camo
Christmas is about the brith of Jesus Christ and spending quality time with your friends and family. Insted now it is about buying all high tech things and whatnot and jsut another "hallmark holliday" I love how every major company has to say things like. A "festive Tree" Or Happy hollidays. No, its not happy hollidays its merry fucking Christmas. Its not a "festive tree" its a fucking Chritsmas tree. w/e Our wolrd is gonna blow up one of these days. lmao
Jkidd
I got...a new chocolate phone, going to get a car (they are still looking for one), a dartboard, THP8 for PS2, a new PS2 controller (my other one had no R2 or R1 LOL), bunch of clothes, madden 07 hall of fame edition, and from my real dad I got $200 cash to buy a new iPod with. Oh yeah and my aunt gave me $50 and my grandma gave me $50.
jack0ff
I GOT

60GB PS3 (FINALLY)
1 EXTRA SIXAXIS CONTROLLER
RESISTANCE FALL OF MAN- PS3
TONY HAWK'S PROJECT 8- PS3
SAMSUNG 19" 720P LCD HDTV
GUITAR HERO 2
RED MOTORAZR V3-UNLOCKED!!

actually i bought the ps3 and the tv with my own money lol (i got 300bucks to help pay for both)
Oompa
you need to tell me how resistance is jack cause im interested in getting it and i want to know if it's any good.
Duffers
I got

- 70 bucks
- Half life 2 holiday 2006 collection =) (Garry's mod WOOT)
- Battlefield 2 booster back colection (armored fury and european forces)
- New alarm clock
- American eagle sweater (wootz)
- Pajamaz, boxers (stfu), socks (again, stfu).
- Matching 1337 zelda shirt and pants =0
- Guitar polish, Pick holder, polishing rag
- Lots of deoderant and colone (stfu, my family is wierd)
- pens... school stuffz
- NEW LEET WATCH
- Multicoloured power bar for my computer
- Cards...
- New electric razor, old one broke
- Lots of candy.

the 70 bucks will be puchasing a new MP3 player tomorrow (boxing day sales hoe)
HubCAp_
QUOTE(=bgoat=camo @ Dec 25 2006, 11:34 PM) [snapback]13074[/snapback]

Christmas is about the brith of Jesus Christ and spending quality time with your friends and family. Insted now it is about buying all high tech things and whatnot and jsut another "hallmark holliday" I love how every major company has to say things like. A "festive Tree" Or Happy hollidays. No, its not happy hollidays its merry fucking Christmas. Its not a "festive tree" its a fucking Chritsmas tree. w/e Our wolrd is gonna blow up one of these days. lmao

well, some ppl arn't Christain so (I think) companies cant say merry Christmas, they have to say Season Greetings or w/e. Thats what I heard.
skrattahögtmunk
QUOTE(SSG @ Dec 25 2006, 10:04 PM) [snapback]13088[/snapback]

well, some ppl arn't Christain so (I think) companies cant say merry Christmas, they have to say Season Greetings or w/e. Thats what I heard.

Fuck political correctness.
Rag™
QUOTE(lol_Doughnut @ Dec 25 2006, 09:16 PM) [snapback]13090[/snapback]

Fuck political correctness.

AMEN smile.gif
Harold
I unlocked my razr by myself
bleed
Well where exactly does it say that in the bible camo?
BGOAT wiz
Well if a company can't say merry christmas to people around christmas time then you know what?... they shouldn't be able to sell christmas stuff either. I all ready went over this rant last year about merry christmas and happy holidays. I am not going to get into it again.
Duffers
QUOTE(ROOK Master wiz @ Dec 26 2006, 07:50 AM) [snapback]13097[/snapback]

Well if a company can't say merry christmas to people around christmas time then you know what?... they shouldn't be able to sell christmas stuff either. I all ready went over this rant last year about merry christmas and happy holidays. I am not going to get into it again.

New years is a holiday (sort of). That's why.

If it's not shut up about it, it's not going to change just because you don't agree with it. And this is not just to Wiz, this is to everyone.
=bgoat=camo
@Harold. Want a medal?
@Bleed. Read it and find out for yourself.
GlitchMasterBiz
yes merry christmas guys srry my pc has been down but biz is back
=BGOAT=FoG
QUOTE(=Bgoat= Biz @ Dec 26 2006, 10:17 PM) [snapback]13135[/snapback]

yes merry christmas guys srry my pc has been down but biz is back
I helped you fix it via THAW smile.gif
FeRgY
QUOTE(jack0ff @ Dec 25 2006, 10:51 PM) [snapback]13077[/snapback]

RESISTANCE FALL OF MAN- PS3

What's your PSN ID so you can pwn me in Resistance smile.gif

BTW, you wouldn't have to get an extra controller if you had an USB PC controller, mine works fine.

Merry Christmas everybody.
Gamb
Merry Chriostmas!

I got Wii
Zelda
Rayman
Wii Sports(obviously)
2 controllers with nunchuks
Elebits
CoD3
Some Books
Some random computer thing my Grandma gave me
Some random thing-erz
And about 100$
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.