> Skate Park Floating..
AKrumn
post Nov 18 2006, 02:28 AM
Post #1

stranger
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 154

Please don't flame me if this has been posted, but i looked and didn't see it so here it goes.

I don't have a 360 at the moment so i can't get pics, so i'll try to be as descriptive as possible.

In the skatepark theres those doors in the upper right corner of the level that transport you up to the platform where you do the pro challenge. Directly to the left of those doors there is a corner. Impossible into the corner until you bail and end up standing behind the wall. Then get off your board and walk back. (CG i believe? Not completely famalier with the terms) Once behind the wall there is another corner directly behind the one you just fell through. Stand in the corner sideways so you bounce rapidly back and forth against the corner. Boneless over and over, eventually you'll float while bouncing back and forth very rapidly. Until you reach the top your tricks will score, but once you stop rising the tricks stop counting. Nail the trick delays this, but if you bail in NTT your stuck. Use caveman to fall back down. You can also backflip out.

These are in every level i believe, theres one in slums that is much easier to get to, all you do is fall through a hole in a QP and walk back under the QP to the corner. But that location is really hard to describe. Once again i have no 360 so i can't cap it. But i'll try to get it up in the next couple days.

This post has been edited by AKrumn: Nov 18 2006, 02:38 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AKrumn
post Nov 19 2006, 05:02 PM
Post #2

stranger
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 154

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

doesn't seem to score anymore, looks like they patched it. which is good, but it's still a glitch nonetheless.

This post has been edited by AKrumn: Nov 19 2006, 05:04 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th June 2024 - 12:46 AM
Design by: Invision Skins & HYIP Forum