BGOAT wiz
post Mar 20 2008, 07:01 AM
Post #1

never leaves
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Community Contributer

It's been pretty slow around here lately and I have been so busy w/ work this winter and then of course COD4 and now it's almost car show season. No new news on the next TH game except that Neversoft/Activision has an "innovation Plan". Now as far back as I can remember they have said that there next game is gonna be innovative so we will see what happens. It's hard to make a game over the top and feel brand new when you release one every year. Depending on what this game turns out to look like and how it plays it may be the last year for BGOAT. Well atleast as an exclusive Glitch clan for TH. I have been thinking about expanding BGOAT to all Activision games. BGOAT could then stand for Best Gamers On Activision Titles. No I will not expand it beyound that because even though they make some decent racing games and such I hate EA. So until we hear more TH 10 info I will be around the forums checking over things. Don't expect many updates any time soon.

------Signature-------

I LOVE YOU GRANDMA!!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
GlitchMasterBiz
post Mar 20 2008, 07:28 AM
Post #2

Glitch Master Is An Understatement.
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 10

Community Contributer

Well, our name right now is fine as is. Best Glitchers Of All Time. Were overall glitchers so it makes sense. I think we should have another database just for like different games we glitch. I mean, i dont know about all you guys, but i glitch a shit load of other games aswell. We could maybe call it the Glitch Database for misc games. Make the glitch posters Moderators and make it so when they find a glitch for a certain game, they can add the game name to a specific forum, and then we can keep expanding. I like the idea of glitching shit other than TH, well, im sure we all do but what i mean is becoming the Best Glitchers Of All Time, in not only TH games, but more!

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
=BGOAT= water
post Mar 20 2008, 11:17 AM
Post #3

The Unicyclist
Group Icon

Group: BGOAT Members
Member No.: 116

Awarded a MOTW BGOAT Advertiser BGOA GH Tour Group Member Plays well with thers

QUOTE(=BGOAT=Biz @ Mar 20 2008, 07:28 AM) [snapback]28829[/snapback]
Well, our name right now is fine as is. Best Glitchers Of All Time. Were overall glitchers so it makes sense. I think we should have another database just for like different games we glitch. I mean, i dont know about all you guys, but i glitch a shit load of other games aswell. We could maybe call it the Glitch Database for misc games. Make the glitch posters Moderators and make it so when they find a glitch for a certain game, they can add the game name to a specific forum, and then we can keep expanding. I like the idea of glitching shit other than TH, well, im sure we all do but what i mean is becoming the Best Glitchers Of All Time, in not only TH games, but more!

were prolly not gunna agree on games,

------Signature-------
Unicyclists are well balanced people.

+Quote Post
GlitchMasterBiz
post Mar 20 2008, 12:31 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Community Contributer

QUOTE(=BGOAT= water @ Mar 20 2008, 12:17 PM) [snapback]28832[/snapback]
were prolly not gunna agree on games,

it dosnt matter. you post glitches eaither way on the game you glitch. im sure other ppl other than us will check it out, say if you dont like socom, fuck man i love socom glitching, ill look at the gd, and so will alot of other ppl i kno.

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
◘GT◘ Laserous
post Mar 25 2008, 12:59 AM
Post #5

stranger
Group Icon

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 488

That was actually our idea (Glitch Tactics) But its a VERY big picture to look at, and after doing to other games.. I've never seen a glitch clan on any of them other than on Tony games.. WoW is FULL of glitches.. and all of them are freaking hard (bragging rights) so thats what we're currently glitching. If anyone would like to come just check out the site and get in touch with me.. Yes you can still be in bgoatsgn.gif lol.. or if you want to post a few from other games you can do it in our forum and we'll add them to our (empty) Glitch Chasm. The site is linked in my sig.

What I'm really trying to say is that GLITCHERS are a rare breed these days and we gotta stick together if we want to get noticed... because glitchers by hobby are natural game testing crews. =D

This post has been edited by ◘GT◘ Laserous: Mar 25 2008, 01:00 AM

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
GlitchMasterBiz
post Mar 25 2008, 10:16 AM
Post #6

Group Icon

Community Contributer

I agree, glitchers are natural game testers, we are sorta a rare breed if you look at it but if you really look at it, there are a lot of people out there that glitch. Hell, there are some people out their that all they do is glitch. I'm saying expanding BGOAT to any game title but being mainly TH games would keep things like "the slow" out of our way. Like i said before, I'm sure all of us glitch other games, like me, duct, and shadow glitch Socom. We can have a separate database to post separate glitches for other games like for you people who DO glitch skate, wed have a skate section, Socom section, and other games we glitch. It would definitely expand our fan base as well as glitches overall in the databases as well as sticking true to our title Best Glitchers Of All Time.

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
BGOAT wiz
post Mar 25 2008, 12:30 PM
Post #7

never leaves
Group Icon

Community Contributer

Glitchers aren't exactly a rare breed. How ever glitch finders are. a lot of people use glitches to gain w/e in a game. but there are few people who actually look for the glitches themselves. However expanding to other games has it's up's and downs. I mean I get to go to neversoft every yera because of the fact that we glitch tony hawk games and the Tony Hawk sites are getting fewer and further between. Keeping on Just Tony hawk games means that theres a slow season and a busy season. fall / winter time is the busy season and then winter/ spring is the slow season and summer it starts to pick up w/ news of the next game. this enables myself to take a break from glitching and do other things like car shows during the summer/ fall. so it makes it easier. The more games we have the more people that will have access to that database and the more I would have to mod etc. yes i know I could have more mods but as we all know mods are good for awhile then they kinda just don't bother. It's also harder to recrute people from other games especially if I myself don't have the game. If the Tony hawk games become more fun like THPS4 then they should have a nice longevity and there won't be that much of a slow season. the fact is we're all getting older and bored more easily. if we had fresh people in here to keep things lively then it wouldn't be so bad. but less and less people are playing TH games and more are playing Halo, COD4, or some other violent game.

long story short being based on all games has more cons then pros I think. I like the community small and friendly. it makes it a nice place to come back to. If I did expand it wouldn't be to games like EA skate or something. it would be Activision Titles only.

------Signature-------

I LOVE YOU GRANDMA!!!

+Quote Post
6ixVolt
post Mar 25 2008, 03:18 PM
Post #8

stranger
Group Icon

Member No.: 441

I think thats a pretty good idea cause the TH games are going down hill, now if you go on a TH game theres like 5 people on, moving bgoat into more games would Make bgoat larger in a clan and also and as a community.

+Quote Post
Harold
post Mar 25 2008, 03:23 PM
Post #9

The Mexican
Group Icon

Member No.: 8

Awarded a MOTW Community Contributer

If we're going to expand into a new game it would need at least 90% agreement from the clan. That would mean we would have to choose what series we want to take, the console, and put the actual time into contributing.

That will be hard to do. BGOAT was not formed easily. BGOAT became what it is today because we all came to one place and had similar interests. Now, we're a bit older and have bigger gaps between our opinions. What we liked back then may not be what we like now. Our conflicting opinions of today will make it hard to congregate into a new series.

However, I believe we should wholeheartedly put our support behind the new Tony Hawk game, even if we don't have a great deal of information on it right now. Let's hope that it will really be a "revolution" of some sort and that it will really be a game that can bring us back together onto a better level.

Also, one of the larger reason behind the opinion that TH is going downhill is due to almost dead online community. Neversoft is getting ready to lose it in this next game if they don't attract potential buyers to online competition. Let's hope for the best.

This post has been edited by ハロルド: Mar 25 2008, 03:27 PM

+Quote Post
wut wut
post Mar 25 2008, 03:34 PM
Post #10

Frequent
Group Icon

Member No.: 2

Glitch Poster Community Contributor Tony Hawk Game Collector Tony Hawk Game Historian *** Sexiest Avy's Award Awarded a MOTW

I agree with Fowlance on this one.
I still enjoy playing tony hawk, but their not as fun as THUG and THPS4 were.

------Signature-------
ammm

+Quote Post
HubCAp_
post Mar 25 2008, 04:07 PM
Post #11

STEAM ID: HubCAp_
Group Icon

Member No.: 43

F@H 20 WU's Tony Hawk Game Collector Activision Game Collector BGOAT GH Tour Group Member

I dont really glitch the tony hawk games anymore. I mean it was fun back in thps4-thugish days but none of the recent titles have got me interested.

This post has been edited by HubCAp_: Mar 25 2008, 04:11 PM

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
GlitchMasterBiz
post Mar 25 2008, 04:13 PM
Post #12

Group Icon

Community Contributer

thats because neversoft back then just tried to make the game fun and in my opinion, there about competition with ea and trying to impress everyone. i mean, sure its not their fault that some people bitch about the realism, a game is as real as you make it but games are games, they are meant for entertainment, they are meant to take you out of reality into a impossible situation, never would you be able to land a mctwist off a Hawaii roof top over a helicopter onto another roof, which is the fun of it. most humans love to escape reality to just play a game for the fun of it and etc, but most kids now a days play the game and expect everything down from the pop of the board to the wheels spinning as they ollie or ride to be perfect. its a material world as is it is a picky world.

This post has been edited by =BGOAT=Biz: Mar 25 2008, 04:15 PM

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
HubCAp_
post Mar 25 2008, 04:26 PM
Post #13

STEAM ID: HubCAp_
Group Icon

Member No.: 43

F@H 20 WU's Tony Hawk Game Collector Activision Game Collector BGOAT GH Tour Group Member

oh man yea. I loved thps3-thug goal style.

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
Oompa
post Mar 26 2008, 01:30 PM
Post #14

AZN
Group Icon

Member No.: 35

Awarded a MOTW FAH 10 WU's F@H Weekend #2 Award

I hate slow seasons, and not just for the TH series XD the boards i would usually go to on ign are pretty much dead and won't liven up until new sequels come out. The only boards I've been able to go to that have been consistently active have been the console boards over there.

And i still haven't gotten around to playing proving ground...maybe this summer i will, i don't know =/

------Signature-------
PSN: Oompa322
Steam: OhMyGodIt'sEverywhere

+Quote Post
BGOAT wiz
post Mar 26 2008, 01:42 PM
Post #15

never leaves
Group Icon

Community Contributer

what console would you be playing it on. I might have an extra copy kicking around.

------Signature-------

I LOVE YOU GRANDMA!!!

+Quote Post
GlitchMasterBiz
post Mar 26 2008, 02:37 PM
Post #16

Group Icon

Community Contributer

QUOTE(Oompa @ Mar 26 2008, 02:30 PM) [snapback]28879[/snapback]
And i still haven't gotten around to playing proving ground...maybe this summer i will, i don't know =/

its nothing special.

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
Oompa
post Mar 26 2008, 05:09 PM
Post #17

AZN
Group Icon

QUOTE(ROOK Master wiz @ Mar 26 2008, 02:42 PM) [snapback]28880[/snapback]
what console would you be playing it on. I might have an extra copy kicking around.

ps3

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
BGOAT wiz
post Mar 26 2008, 08:23 PM
Post #18

never leaves
Group Icon

Community Contributer

nope don't have an extra PS3 copy... but then again I don't play the PS3 version much.... maybe we could work something out.

------Signature-------

I LOVE YOU GRANDMA!!!

+Quote Post
Harold
post Mar 26 2008, 11:42 PM
Post #19

The Mexican
Group Icon

Member No.: 8

Awarded a MOTW Community Contributer

I don't have THPG either. My 360 got the ring.

+Quote Post
Oompa
post Mar 27 2008, 01:32 PM
Post #20

AZN
Group Icon

fow i didn't even know you had a 360 0.o

sorry to hear you became a rrod victim though.

and ya wiz, if we work something out that'd be cool.

------Signature-------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th May 2024 - 04:16 PM
Design by: Invision Skins & HYIP Forum