> Jackass 2, *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*
Jkidd
post Sep 23 2006, 06:59 PM
Post #1

Straight jacked homie
Group Icon

Group: BGOAT Members
Member No.: 11

Awarded a MOTW Glitch Poster Community Contributer BGOAT Advertiser Tony Hawk Game Historian Original Forum Member BGOAT 360voice Group

I thought this movie was ok. It was equally as funny as the first one. It had it's gross moments but it also had it's highlights. My favorite part was probably when they were going to dress someone up as a terrorist and take a cab to the airport with fake bomb strapped to the guys chest. But they had an actor play the taxi driver and he pretended to pull a gun on the "Terrorist" and locked him in the trunk then drove around the parking lot like 4 times. LOL. Overall I would give this movie a 7/10. Definately worth seeing it in the theaters.

------Signature-------
Jokes on you we still alive...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
logan
post Sep 23 2006, 08:47 PM
Post #2

Frequent
Group Icon

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 33

Community Contributer Tony Hawk Game Collector Tony Hawk Game Historian ** bookworm / grammar aficionado GD Historian

I wanna see this movie soon. Looks/sounds great.

+Quote Post
BGOAT wiz
post Sep 23 2006, 09:08 PM
Post #3

never leaves
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Community Contributer

Since when has it become cool to be a complete fucking moron. I mean seriously drinking horse cum hitting people w/ shit. I don't have to watch this movie to know it just more stupid bullshit that punk ass kids think is funny and they go home and try to re inact the stupid bullshit so more people see them and then theres an entire generation of stupid idiots all because of dumbass like johnny knoxville bam and who ever the hell else is queer enough and stupid enough to do these lame things to try and make money and be cool. movies like this should never be played any were. it's movies like this that the world is going to complete shit and kids do retarded shit. I lose complete respect for anyone who watches this and thinks it's funny or cool in any way.

------Signature-------

I LOVE YOU GRANDMA!!!

+Quote Post
Ductape
post Sep 23 2006, 09:14 PM
Post #4

The BGOAT Glitch Finder
Group Icon

Member No.: 3

Awarded a MOTW Glitch Poster Tony Hawk Game Collector

wiz berry dear being an idiot has always been "cool" calm down n laugh at them because ur the persion who has enuff sense not to do what they are doin.smile.gif

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
BGOAT wiz
post Sep 23 2006, 09:17 PM
Post #5

never leaves
Group Icon

Community Contributer

oh I am not going to argue w/ that idioticity is funny. but not the type of idioticity they display and also not when they portray it in a movie for everyone and anyone including impressionable kids to see.

------Signature-------

I LOVE YOU GRANDMA!!!

+Quote Post
=BGOAT= Ares
post Sep 23 2006, 10:16 PM
Post #6

2 words.........scene kids :(
Group Icon

Member No.: 56

Community Contributer Tony HAwk Game Collector Sexiest Avy's Award

steve-o put a leech on his eyeball...ouch

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
Shadow
post Sep 23 2006, 10:39 PM
Post #7

Ain't nothing stopping me
Group Icon

Member No.: 7

Awarded a MOTW

QUOTE(Ares @ Sep 23 2006, 11:16 PM) [snapback]4943[/snapback]

steve-o put a leech on his eyeball...ouch

they over did it wit da terriost part. poor guy yo.

------Signature-------

Keeping talking smack . . . No matter what you say . . . bGoat still is the best.

+Quote Post
wut wut
post Sep 24 2006, 12:55 PM
Post #8

Frequent
Group Icon

Member No.: 2

Glitch Poster Community Contributor Tony Hawk Game Collector Tony Hawk Game Historian *** Sexiest Avy's Award Awarded a MOTW

ROFL I saw the movie last night, it was hilarioud. 10/10

------Signature-------
ammm

+Quote Post
Duffers
post Sep 24 2006, 02:38 PM
Post #9

Resident asshole-in-training
Group Icon

Member No.: 45

Bookworm/ Grammar aficionado

QUOTE(ROOK Master wiz @ Sep 23 2006, 10:08 PM) [snapback]4933[/snapback]

Since when has it become cool to be a complete fucking moron. I mean seriously drinking horse cum hitting people w/ shit. I don't have to watch this movie to know it just more stupid bullshit that punk ass kids think is funny and they go home and try to re inact the stupid bullshit so more people see them and then theres an entire generation of stupid idiots all because of dumbass like johnny knoxville bam and who ever the hell else is queer enough and stupid enough to do these lame things to try and make money and be cool. movies like this should never be played any were. it's movies like this that the world is going to complete shit and kids do retarded shit. I lose complete respect for anyone who watches this and thinks it's funny or cool in any way.

It's still funny to watch if your not a total fucktard and you won't go jumping off the CN Tower because someone else did it and lived.

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
Requiem
post Sep 24 2006, 06:55 PM
Post #10

PSN: Req50187
Group Icon

Member No.: 12

Glitch Poster FAH 20 WU's Community Contributer Tony Hawk Game Historian

QUOTE(Jkidd «±» @ Sep 23 2006, 04:59 PM) [snapback]4922[/snapback]

But they had an actor play the taxi driver and he pretended to pull a gun on the "Terrorist" and locked him in the trunk then drove around the parking lot like 4 times.

Ya my buddy went and saw it n he said the cab driver was the east indian guy from Super Troopers (Broken Lizard n he also directed Dukes of Hazzard)

Side Note
Last night I was at my buddies place drinkin n shit with a bunch of people then he decides who wants to have me a nut kicking contest. It was fuckin hilarious I'll get it posted on youtube.

This post has been edited by Requiem: Sep 24 2006, 06:57 PM

------Signature-------
PSN - Req50187

Ps3 Games
Resistance 2 - Resistance FoM - Fallout 3 - Little Big Planet - Uncharted - NHL 09 - Warhawk - Grand Theft Auto IV
Rock Band - Rock Band 2 - Rock Band AC/DC - Motor Storm - Call Of Duty 4 - Metal Gear Solid 4 - Assassin's Creed
Devil May Cry 4 - Star Wars Force Unleashed - Gran Turismo 5 Prologue - Turok - Burnout Paradise - Skate 2- Killzone 2 - Resident Evil 5

+Quote Post
BGOAT wiz
post Sep 24 2006, 07:18 PM
Post #11

never leaves
Group Icon

Community Contributer

^ thats exactly what I mean. like the world needs more stupidty type videos w/ people doing ignorant things. spare us and don't post it and find other ways of amusing yourselves besides being complete morons.

------Signature-------

I LOVE YOU GRANDMA!!!

+Quote Post
Jkidd
post Sep 24 2006, 08:08 PM
Post #12

Straight jacked homie
Group Icon

Member No.: 11

Awarded a MOTW Glitch Poster Community Contributer BGOAT Advertiser Tony Hawk Game Historian Original Forum Member BGOAT 360voice Group

You don't have to watch it....

------Signature-------
Jokes on you we still alive...

+Quote Post
wut wut
post Sep 24 2006, 08:35 PM
Post #13

Frequent
Group Icon

Member No.: 2

Glitch Poster Community Contributor Tony Hawk Game Collector Tony Hawk Game Historian *** Sexiest Avy's Award Awarded a MOTW

Post it req

------Signature-------
ammm

+Quote Post
Shadow
post Sep 24 2006, 09:51 PM
Post #14

Group Icon

Awarded a MOTW

QUOTE(ROOK Master wiz @ Sep 24 2006, 08:18 PM) [snapback]4996[/snapback]

^ thats exactly what I mean. like the world needs more stupidty type videos w/ people doing ignorant things. spare us and don't post it and find other ways of amusing yourselves besides being complete morons.

stfu u pansy if u want dis world to be fucking boring go jump of some building head first.

------Signature-------

Keeping talking smack . . . No matter what you say . . . bGoat still is the best.

+Quote Post
=BGOAT=Nicholas
post Sep 25 2006, 01:04 AM
Post #15

Gangsta
Group Icon

Member No.: 16

FAH 50 WU's Awarded a MOTW Glitch Poster FAH Weekend Award BGOAT Advertiser GD Historian Bookworm/ grammer aficionado BGOAT GH Tour Group Member Original Forum Member

QUOTE(Shadow @ Sep 24 2006, 09:51 PM) [snapback]5005[/snapback]

stfu u pansy if u want dis world to be fucking boring go jump of some building head first.

Shadow didn't take his medication today.

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
Requiem
post Sep 25 2006, 01:33 AM
Post #16

PSN: Req50187
Group Icon

Member No.: 12

Glitch Poster FAH 20 WU's Community Contributer Tony Hawk Game Historian

QUOTE(ROOK Master wiz @ Sep 24 2006, 05:18 PM) [snapback]4996[/snapback]

It's not like I plan this crap ahead of time. He was being stupid and a prick and for some stupid reason he told me to kick him in the nuts. So I did.... he regreted that lol his g/f was sitting right there 2 thats why I find it so funny since the sad part was is that she said it was fine

------Signature-------
PSN - Req50187

Ps3 Games
Resistance 2 - Resistance FoM - Fallout 3 - Little Big Planet - Uncharted - NHL 09 - Warhawk - Grand Theft Auto IV
Rock Band - Rock Band 2 - Rock Band AC/DC - Motor Storm - Call Of Duty 4 - Metal Gear Solid 4 - Assassin's Creed
Devil May Cry 4 - Star Wars Force Unleashed - Gran Turismo 5 Prologue - Turok - Burnout Paradise - Skate 2- Killzone 2 - Resident Evil 5

+Quote Post
BGOAT wiz
post Sep 25 2006, 07:04 AM
Post #17

never leaves
Group Icon

Community Contributer

The girl friend part is funny. I don't have a problem w/ people being jackasses but do it privetly and don't make a retarded movie about it. Being a jacklass is one thing but those morons take it way to far. I mean come on drinking horse cum? how is that funny. thats just gay.

------Signature-------

I LOVE YOU GRANDMA!!!

+Quote Post
Shadow
post Sep 25 2006, 03:06 PM
Post #18

Group Icon

Awarded a MOTW

QUOTE(ROOK Master wiz @ Sep 25 2006, 08:04 AM) [snapback]5010[/snapback]

The girl friend part is funny. I don't have a problem w/ people being jackasses but do it privetly and don't make a retarded movie about it. Being a jacklass is one thing but those morons take it way to far. I mean come on drinking horse cum? how is that funny. thats just gay.

The movie did what it was suppose to do..... Made people laugh.

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
Nexus
post Sep 25 2006, 03:59 PM
Post #19

stranger
Group Icon

Member No.: 9

I loved the movie..

Everyone i saw it with, loved it.

People like this kind of stuff because the people from jackass are doing stuff that people usually dont do, That 99.9% of people wouldnt dare do...And the people watching it, wouldnt do it. This is why people love it.

------Signature-------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Harold
post Sep 25 2006, 06:08 PM
Post #20

The Mexican
Group Icon

Member No.: 8

Awarded a MOTW Community Contributer

i bet it's funny but it's not really good for the public

i have to agree with wiz on this one

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th June 2024 - 04:12 PM
Design by: Invision Skins & HYIP Forum