BGOAT wiz
post Mar 16 2009, 09:05 PM
Post #1

never leaves
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Community Contributer

there I was over a friends house playing some COD: MW. the 360 was standing up vertical which is unusual for it. I decided I wanted to watch a movie. I turn it off.... BOOM RROD. now you might think oh shit that sucks. but NO not really. I have had my 360 for over the 3 year warranty limit and never once has it given me problems. My 360 has been to car shows bouncing around in my car and having to handle vibrations from subs pushing 129 decible bass hits right underneath it. It has been carried around in my backpack and even dropped in my backpack once I believe. It has lived a long good life while everyone elses 3shitty has RROD some numerous times. The other reason this was good timing is this. Friday the 13th the Resident Evil 5 special edition 360 elite came out. It's the red one w/ the red controller comes w/ the game etc. I was like damn I wish I could get that. the day after my 3shitty RROD's. HEY HEY HEY a good excuse to ask my mom if she wants to help me out and fulfill my 360 lul and buy me a cool new red 360. So there you have it now I have a shiny... ok it's not shiny but new red 360 elite. now the issue is getting all my shit from one hard drive to the other. oh how I miss the days of mem cards sometimes.

Oh and in case you're wondering there will be a video of destruction. oh yes.... there will.

------Signature-------

I LOVE YOU GRANDMA!!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 01:17 AM
Design by: Invision Skins & HYIP Forum