Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Console Or Pc? Does It Work On Both?, Do the glitches in the THGD work for both consoles and PC?
HavocH27
post Nov 2 2006, 07:55 PM
Post #1

stranger
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 148

I have used the sheet rail glitch and float rail glitch in THUG1 on PS2 and I know it's exactly the same as doing it on THUG2. But it doesn't work on the PC version of THUG2. It's possible that it was fixed or just doesn't exist on the PC version due to other technical reasons. Anyhow, I think the THGD should make distinctions between the PS2 version and the PC version. Maybe have seperate sections or at least make sure people know that all the glitches in the database were found in the PS2 (or other console) versions of the games.

If these glitches do infact still work on the PC THUG2, please let me know and if it differs from the way you do it on the PS2.

On a further, sort of off topic note. I have however found a way to float rails on thug2 pc. It involves hacking the game's memory in order to make the rail tool go down passed that lowest limit it has and actually be able to snap to the corner of something without the leg. Then you do the thug1 float rail glitch. Works like a charm. If anyone wants it, maybe I'll post a link it or upload it here.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BGOAT wiz
post Nov 2 2006, 07:59 PM
Post #2

never leaves
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Community Contributer

um it does say that. right below each game title.

http://bgoatclan.com/glitchdatabase/

THAW (aka THUG3)
These are Glitches confirmed for the PS2 Version only unless stated otherwise and have not been tested on any other versions.

Glitches with a (pc) in the description are done on pc and may not work on PS2

THUG2
These are Glitches confirmed for the PS2 Version only unless stated otherwise and have not been tested on any other versions.

Glitches with a (pc) in the description are done on pc and may not work on PS2

THUG
These are Glitches confirmed for the PS2 Version only.

THPS4
These are Glitches confirmed for the PS2 Version only.

------Signature-------

I LOVE YOU GRANDMA!!!

+Quote Post
P@T
post Nov 26 2006, 02:23 PM
Post #3

stranger
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 100

hey i just had a question that relates to this topic for wiz, didn't see the need for a new topic tho, well basically why are u posting thp8 glitches for the ps2 and the xbox360 versions together? they are not the same game, yes they are similar but the levels are different and the things in the levels are different , i relize it makes the database smaller and stuff but i dunno just seems like they should be seperated since they are different games, well basically i was just curious if there was a good reason behind it

------Signature-------
ATGSQUAD.COM <<<GO NOW

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 5th May 2024 - 10:29 AM
Design by: Invision Skins & HYIP Forum