post Aug 29 2006, 03:41 AM
Post #21

Ain't nothing stopping me
Group Icon

Group: BGOAT Members
Member No.: 7

Awarded a MOTW

QUOTE(TehDuct @ Aug 28 2006, 10:30 AM) [snapback]2678[/snapback]

thats bullshit to whoever says moongavity glitches arent glitches. cause if im right wiz posted a few moon gravity glitches during thps4. soi do consider them glitches .smile.gif

a glitch is a glitch...... their many ways of finding these bugs in the system... I use lag, ductape uses Disk stoping, And others tend to use codes cheat mods exc. If I remember a glitch is a bug in a system. But I agree it lacks In imagination of finding glitches. But instead of calling them non bug glitches. Call it more like umm.. Bgoat dont use codes to glitch.

QUOTE($amurai @ Aug 29 2006, 03:53 AM) [snapback]2853[/snapback]

corner glitch might not exist in ps3,but we know one thing its gonna pwn!!!!!!and thp8 is gonna be the best so far,i hope they make darkslide reset ur counter again tho,so u can get like 100m ez

umm noo....... Like I said to other people depending on useless double tap is real newbie idea.... Me I have 2 blood side of myself. Style and glitching. One think us stylers dont like is.... Newbie thoughts like that. If they bring double tap back then their wont be the thing called skill in those who earn mo then 900 mill.

------Signature-------

Keeping talking smack . . . No matter what you say . . . bGoat still is the best.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
P@T
post Sep 3 2006, 12:49 PM
Post #22

stranger
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 100

hey well nice to see this discussion finally come up about what is glitches and if certain aspects count for glitches. well these are my opinions hope u like them if not that cool 2.

ok so basically a glitch is an error in the game ( usually getting u in something or causing something cool to happen) they come from programming mistakes. to me these are real glitches

but as thps has grown and glitching has become bigger in the online world there have been glitches found with codes and cheat devices. this is basically when something else is altered into the game causeing a glitch or something weird to happen..

but in my opinion they are not real glitches if u need to add things to the game inorder for them to happen. cuz if gltiches are supose to be game errors then how does changing aspects of the game so things will mess up count as glitches ..? there suppose to be errors made with in the programing but if u go in and use a code that alters something so u can have errors in the programing then thats not truely a game glitch its more like altering the game urslef which in my opinion is not a true form of glitching..

even if they are glitches in their own sense. a gs glitch persay i would not count them as a glitch in the game cuz they won't happen unless u add stuff to the game... ok i hope i am expaliaining myself ok, im not sure if its making sense and think im repeating my self so thats all i will say hopefully this gives some insight for additional conversation on this topic and if you do not agree with my opinions on the glitching in thps online games please expaain why.. this is a topic iv thought about many times

------Signature-------
ATGSQUAD.COM <<<GO NOW

+Quote Post
skrattahögtmunk
post Sep 3 2006, 01:02 PM
Post #23

avatar shamelessly stolen from someone
Group Icon

Member No.: 24

Community Contributer bookworm / grammar aficionado

Well said.

;0

------Signature-------

useless trivia: pennsylvania was the first one has moved up the pistol, spins the chamber, and we'll bust a cap in your excess shit
PSN: JohnnyLeetsauce
LIVE: dvdCollection

+Quote Post
=BGOAT= Ares
post Sep 3 2006, 06:53 PM
Post #24

2 words.........scene kids :(
Group Icon

Member No.: 56

Community Contributer Tony HAwk Game Collector Sexiest Avy's Award

QUOTE(P@T @ Sep 3 2006, 09:49 AM) [snapback]3423[/snapback]

hey well nice to see this discussion finally come up about what is glitches and if certain aspects count for glitches. well these are my opinions hope u like them if not that cool 2.

ok so basically a glitch is an error in the game ( usually getting u in something or causing something cool to happen) they come from programming mistakes. to me these are real glitches

but as thps has grown and glitching has become bigger in the online world there have been glitches found with codes and cheat devices. this is basically when something else is altered into the game causeing a glitch or something weird to happen..

but in my opinion they are not real glitches if u need to add things to the game inorder for them to happen. cuz if gltiches are supose to be game errors then how does changing aspects of the game so things will mess up count as glitches ..? there suppose to be errors made with in the programing but if u go in and use a code that alters something so u can have errors in the programing then thats not truely a game glitch its more like altering the game urslef which in my opinion is not a true form of glitching..
even if they are glitches in their own sense. a gs glitch persay i would not count them as a glitch in the game cuz they won't happen unless u add stuff to the game... ok i hope i am expaliaining myself ok, im not sure if its making sense and think im repeating my self so thats all i will say hopefully this gives some insight for additional conversation on this topic and if you do not agree with my opinions on the glitching in thps online games please expaain why.. this is a topic iv thought about many times

your name wouldnt happen to be Webster would it?

(websters dictionary) Lol.
but yes i agree. i say, just let people call it what they want. not a big deal.

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
=BGOAT=Nicholas
post Sep 3 2006, 07:04 PM
Post #25

Gangsta
Group Icon

Member No.: 16

FAH 50 WU's Awarded a MOTW Glitch Poster FAH Weekend Award BGOAT Advertiser GD Historian Bookworm/ grammer aficionado BGOAT GH Tour Group Member Original Forum Member

Ares I dont think that would be agreeing with him lol. He is stating that he doesnt think glitches done with modding hacking or using a code for a game is the same as finding a bug in the game. Saying that if you add or alter a video game doesnt make it a glitch but a glitch is a bug in the programming of a game.

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
=BGOAT= Ares
post Sep 3 2006, 07:16 PM
Post #26

Group Icon

i was agreeing to the first part. lol should have said that.

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
Requiem
post Sep 4 2006, 03:29 AM
Post #27

PSN: Req50187
Group Icon

Member No.: 12

Glitch Poster FAH 20 WU's Community Contributer Tony Hawk Game Historian

QUOTE(P@T @ Sep 3 2006, 10:49 AM) [snapback]3423[/snapback]

We Canadians know whats right smile.gif

------Signature-------
PSN - Req50187

Ps3 Games
Resistance 2 - Resistance FoM - Fallout 3 - Little Big Planet - Uncharted - NHL 09 - Warhawk - Grand Theft Auto IV
Rock Band - Rock Band 2 - Rock Band AC/DC - Motor Storm - Call Of Duty 4 - Metal Gear Solid 4 - Assassin's Creed
Devil May Cry 4 - Star Wars Force Unleashed - Gran Turismo 5 Prologue - Turok - Burnout Paradise - Skate 2- Killzone 2 - Resident Evil 5

+Quote Post
=BGOAT= Ares
post Sep 4 2006, 10:55 AM
Post #28

Group Icon

i wish i lived in canada. lol

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
P@T
post Sep 4 2006, 05:33 PM
Post #29

stranger
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 100

QUOTE(Ares @ Sep 4 2006, 11:55 AM) [snapback]3543[/snapback]

i wish i lived in canada. lol

^^^ who doesn't

anyway im glad to see people agree, kinda was hoping for more insight or opinions that were different from mine in order to build a bigger understanding on the whole topic but again im glad people seem to think i explained my opinions well and that they are fairly accurate, well feel free to disagree and nice new look to things wiz

------Signature-------
ATGSQUAD.COM <<<GO NOW

+Quote Post
Shadow
post Sep 11 2006, 03:08 PM
Post #30

Group Icon

Awarded a MOTW

It also depends on da codes.... if its a code dat alters da look in da game dats just what da code does but if its something dat alters da character like moon gravity and dhey jump real high and like land somewhere where it be normaly impossible to get on. But yet its still their with no doubt about it. Does it mean dat da moon gravity alter dat glitch ontop of da sky and dat it was all da codes doin? Still a lack of skill but it still is their. Dats why glitching does da most impossible in every game. In other games where i formaly have played It was a all out war proving glitching can do w.e hacking can. On socom2 when a old clan i was in found dis glitch where it can alter you throw da walls and teloport if you know what to do. SO it was called da flash glitch. And their was a code called something like god jump or something where it makes u jump from all da way in da sky. On socom3 a called hybrid found a way to do dat aswell. And found mean spots to go on mountains with proxy all fucked up and so on. So depending on what code it is, I still consider it a bug in da system.

------Signature-------

Keeping talking smack . . . No matter what you say . . . bGoat still is the best.

+Quote Post
Graves
post Sep 11 2006, 08:24 PM
Post #31

Rage master <3
Group Icon

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 53

That* The*

+Quote Post
Shadow
post Sep 11 2006, 08:43 PM
Post #32

Group Icon

Awarded a MOTW

Blow* Me*

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
Graves
post Sep 12 2006, 12:45 PM
Post #33

Rage master <3
Group Icon

Member No.: 53

What* Dick* ?

Its someones time of the month, Every post ive seen you post has a buch of negative shit in it.

+Quote Post
.:Hack:.
post Oct 9 2006, 12:28 PM
Post #34

Group Icon

Member No.: 127

Tony Hawk Game Collector

QUOTE(hrwiki @ Aug 27 2006, 05:25 PM) [snapback]2605[/snapback]

Why dosent bgoat post them in the database

4. If a glitch is done using a cheat that enhances your skaters abilities such as moon gravity then it's not a glitch however if your using a cheat such as big head mode and you figure out how to get big head mode on a screen where it usually isn't supposed to show up that would be a glitch.

Read posting rules

+Quote Post
Duffers
post Oct 9 2006, 12:55 PM
Post #35

Resident asshole-in-training
Group Icon

Member No.: 45

Bookworm/ Grammar aficionado

QUOTE(.:HacK:. @ Oct 9 2006, 01:28 PM) [snapback]5782[/snapback]

Read posting rules

http://bgoatclan.com/forums/index.php?s=&a...post&p=5772

Nuff' said.

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
Jr7891
post Oct 9 2006, 02:02 PM
Post #36

stranger
Group Icon

From: Decatur, GA Home to a random influx of homosexuals. I miss you Connecticut.
Member No.: 75

QUOTE(.:HacK:. @ Oct 9 2006, 01:28 PM) [snapback]5782[/snapback]

Read posting rules

The rules are down, but you should know bumping a topic that is a month old with information that has already been said is bad.

But, doing it multiple times is worse.

------Signature-------
IPB ImageIPB Image

+Quote Post
Jkidd
post Oct 9 2006, 02:08 PM
Post #37

Straight jacked homie
Group Icon

Member No.: 11

Awarded a MOTW Glitch Poster Community Contributer BGOAT Advertiser Tony Hawk Game Historian Original Forum Member BGOAT 360voice Group

Ok. This is only going to lead to more people saying that bumping topics isn't allowed. So might as well close it. GLITCHES DONE WITH GS/DEBUG ARE NOT IN FACT GLITCHES.

------Signature-------
Jokes on you we still alive...

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 5th May 2024 - 01:35 PM
Design by: Invision Skins & HYIP Forum