Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> P8 Almost Perfect, But not how you think.
BGOAT wiz
post Dec 9 2006, 08:45 PM
Post #1

never leaves
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Community Contributer

I have P8 for 360, psp, and PS2. each one has it's flaws. 360 doesn't have very much create a what ever abilities. CAS was limited no CAP. etc. the story mode was great and the graphics are great and so on and so on. the PS2 also lacked the create a things however the levels it included were larger. the levels had extra areas or even different areas and it had Set Custom Restart which as we know is a big tool used for glitching. The psp version is perhaps my favorite version.... how is that possible you ask. well it has the same levels as the PS2 version fpr stpry mode as far as I know ( I haven't played much of story mode) BUT it also includes classic mode. in classic mode you have levels such as Hawaii, Alcatraz and Downhill jam renamed Pheonix (arizona) along w/ older levels like chicago, marseilles, minniapolis. now if you added in the CAP and all the Create a things we love and then combined all these games together you would have the perfect THP8 game. how ever right now if you want it all you have to play it on each of those 3 systems.

P8 could of been so much more if it was just given more time.

------Signature-------

I LOVE YOU GRANDMA!!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Graves
post Jan 7 2007, 05:43 AM
Post #2

Rage master <3
Group Icon

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 53

wow, Sup Psy. Long time.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th May 2024 - 01:05 PM
Design by: Invision Skins & HYIP Forum