Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Wwe Smackdown Vs Raw 2009, Full Game Review.
GlitchMasterBiz
post Nov 10 2008, 10:53 AM
Post #1

Glitch Master Is An Understatement.
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 10

Community Contributer

Yes people, I was up all day and night playing this game getting to discover the new amazing features. I am glad to say this is the first game i ever preorderd and it was worth it 100%.

Gameplay: Again, like i said about the demo, very smooth gameplay, very nice fast pace action with little to none choppiness. kudos THQ on the higher FPS.

Features: Listed Below...

Highlight Reel: Greatest idea since sliced bread has to have been this feature right here. The highlight reel lets you take a crazy moment during a match to save it to later edit it in the studio. In the studio you may add transitions, graphics, and music to the video. You may splice more than one video in or do what i did last night, make a kickass promo hyping Undertaker VS Jeff Hardy at Wrestlemania 24. Another great feature that had my jaw drop is after you finish editing the video, you click continue and create a DVD box art. You can choose from a number of backgrounds, superstars, objects, and lettering to add to your Box Art. What really had me going was when i clicked on my DVD box when it was all finished, it opened the case and my dvd flew toward the screen into a transition where it played the created video. Also, music, sfx, and commentary can be added into the video at any duration of the time. From custom music, to the sound of a baseball bat across the face, to Joey Styles with his signature "OH MY GOD!"

Create A Superstar: Very improved and important feature in this game. This year we get a select few new features in CAS mode but also a select few attires, and other CAS parts. Still a good feature, but lets hope that downloadable content brings in some CAS extras.

Create A Finisher: By far my most favorite new feature of the SVR series. I was never one for preset moves i always wanted something innovative like the Yoshi-Tonic or the Canadian Destroyer. This year, CAF gives us just that allowing over 10 move branches. Ever wanted to Spit green mist in to the opponents face, kick him in the gut, taunt that his end is near, lift him up, slam him down, kick him again, turn him around, taunt once more, and hit the final cut? This is your feature. (If you need to know how to create the Canadian Destroyer in CAF mode, just PM me)

Downloadable Content: Yay! Downloadable content including downloadable superstars, objects, different Road To Wrestlemania paths, and more! Can not wait until they finally release the first downloadable superstars pack, im going Evan Bourne crazy and old skool Kane crazy.

Great Game overall. I say pick it up wrestling fans, you will not be disappointed. 9.5/10

------Signature-------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
=BGOAT= water
post Nov 10 2008, 03:20 PM
Post #2

The Unicyclist
Group Icon

Group: BGOAT Members
Member No.: 116

Awarded a MOTW BGOAT Advertiser BGOA GH Tour Group Member Plays well with thers

not to mention the new AI

they redid it completely and it shows.

BEST WRESTLING GAME EVER.

------Signature-------
Unicyclists are well balanced people.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 01:04 PM
Design by: Invision Skins & HYIP Forum