Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Svr 2009 Demo Review., Full Game Review Tomorrow.
GlitchMasterBiz
post Nov 8 2008, 10:34 PM
Post #1

Glitch Master Is An Understatement.
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 10

Community Contributer

Ok, well i guess i will write a review on the demo for those who are wondering whats up and if this game is worth it. Ive played and played the demo over and over and this is my review.

Pros:
Great gameplay. Thq & Yukes stepped it up a bit this time giving us more FPS rather than 30 to work with making the gameplay faster and smoother than all the other Smackdown games.
Improved fighting mechanism with no more lame stamina system to worry about.
Ref in the way? Nope not this year. No annoying ref to be around every single time you goto strike or get in a move on the opponent. In fact, this year, the ref completely evades the action hoping not to get hit. Also another great feature, the ref may keep away from the action, but it dosnt mean he is not there, The ref will actually get in your face with you sometimes stating "Im just doing my job calm down!" when you argue with him.
Improved commentry. Commentary last year=horrible this year, a DDT is actually a DDT.

Cons:
No real cons that i can point out, but a couple of wrestling fans will be dissapointed in the lack of updated attire. Jeff Hardy for example was only updated hair wise and semi necklace wise. HBK had no updates absolutely attire wise.
Minor titantron dissapointment is the hd sets do not play the little titantron snipets that they do in real life. This upsets me, but dosnt really effect the way the great gameplay is.
Announcements are still kinda sketchy as whenever lillan or whoamever announces they sound so unsure. "Making his way to the ring, UNDERTAKER?"
Last but not least, camera view outside of the ring. the camera is kinda messed up when outside of the ring its focusd on you and not on the opponent making it hard to see whenever they are about to attack. Hopefully the camera cut can be turned off. So far, the demo is great, about an 8.5/10 overall leading to a good buy. We will see tomorrow when i get the full game and write the full review.

This post has been edited by GlitchMasterBiz: Nov 8 2008, 10:23 PM

------Signature-------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 03:47 PM
Design by: Invision Skins & HYIP Forum