BGOAT wiz
post Nov 17 2006, 02:22 PM
Post #1

never leaves
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Community Contributer

Although I didn't get one I got to see one at wal mart. I have never been so amazed by a consoles pure beauty. I mean the 360 looks pretty sweet but the PS3 is just aww inspiering. It's big yes but it looks amazing. The one complaint I have about games how ever on both the 360 and the PS3 is that they all seem very shiny. like everything is overly shiny and reflective. in anycase the PS3 is an amazing looking piece of art. I can't wait to actually get my hands on one.

------Signature-------

I LOVE YOU GRANDMA!!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
=BGOAT=Nicholas
post Nov 17 2006, 02:58 PM
Post #2

Gangsta
Group Icon

Group: BGOAT Members
Member No.: 16

FAH 50 WU's Awarded a MOTW Glitch Poster FAH Weekend Award BGOAT Advertiser GD Historian Bookworm/ grammer aficionado BGOAT GH Tour Group Member Original Forum Member

Man this console is sooo freaking amazing looking. I tried out THP8 on it and your right its shiny looking. Only thing I hate about THP8 so far is AutoKick. Whenever I goto CG it makes me push when I let go of X. OHHH and SIXAXIS on THP8 seems pretty awesome! Controller is way light I was like wtf woah when I first held it. Ive done the update and registered and got my name. I tried going on the PS3 store but it keeps saying timed out so idk if its my connection or if theres 300,000 people trying to get on it. But man am I amazed at how nice the PS3 damn!

This post has been edited by =BGOAT=Nicholas: Nov 17 2006, 02:59 PM

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
=BGOAT= Ares
post Nov 17 2006, 04:20 PM
Post #3

2 words.........scene kids :(
Group Icon

Member No.: 56

Community Contributer Tony HAwk Game Collector Sexiest Avy's Award

ps3 just seems to plain, all it has to offer is more power. the 360 has online play and coustomization, the Wii is origional and looks very fun, but the ps3 is nothing more than a more powerful ps2 with a six axis controller and a hard drive.

i got no beef with ps3 tho.

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
FeRgY
post Nov 17 2006, 04:24 PM
Post #4

Playstation GAP member and beta tester
Group Icon

Member No.: 26

Tony Hawk Game Historian *

Yea it's pretty nice.

Wow@the post above.

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
KEVON
post Nov 17 2006, 04:30 PM
Post #5

stranger
Group Icon

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 30

QUOTE(=BGOAT=Nicholas @ Nov 17 2006, 02:58 PM) [snapback]9338[/snapback]
Man this console is sooo freaking amazing looking. I tried out THP8 on it and your right its shiny looking. Only thing I hate about THP8 so far is AutoKick. Whenever I goto CG it makes me push when I let go of X. OHHH and SIXAXIS on THP8 seems pretty awesome! Controller is way light I was like wtf woah when I first held it. Ive done the update and registered and got my name. I tried going on the PS3 store but it keeps saying timed out so idk if its my connection or if theres 300,000 people trying to get on it. But man am I amazed at how nice the PS3 damn!

isnt the 360 a xbox with.... ummmm a wireless controler and better graphics?

and didnt that guy who i forgot his name said thatthe wii is a gamecube with a cool controler?

------Signature-------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Duffers
post Nov 17 2006, 04:50 PM
Post #6

Resident asshole-in-training
Group Icon

Member No.: 45

Bookworm/ Grammar aficionado

Yay... it's out.... now can we all shut the fuck up about the two of them?

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
Oompa
post Nov 18 2006, 10:46 AM
Post #7

AZN
Group Icon

Member No.: 35

Awarded a MOTW FAH 10 WU's F@H Weekend #2 Award

...i want one soo bad... lol

------Signature-------
PSN: Oompa322
Steam: OhMyGodIt'sEverywhere

+Quote Post
HubCAp_
post Nov 18 2006, 07:59 PM
Post #8

STEAM ID: HubCAp_
Group Icon

Member No.: 43

F@H 20 WU's Tony Hawk Game Collector Activision Game Collector BGOAT GH Tour Group Member

QUOTE(Oompa @ Nov 18 2006, 10:46 AM) [snapback]9394[/snapback]

...i want one soo bad... lol

Who doesnt.. (don't answer that)

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
=bgizzoat=ukjmn
post Nov 19 2006, 03:26 PM
Post #9

wonderer
Group Icon

Member No.: 38

bookworm / grammar aficionado

QUOTE(Ares @ Nov 17 2006, 04:20 PM) [snapback]9347[/snapback]

ps3 just seems to plain, all it has to offer is more power. the 360 has online play and coustomization, the Wii is origional and looks very fun, but the ps3 is nothing more than a more powerful ps2 with a six axis controller and a hard drive.

i got no beef with ps3 tho.

ummm yea cuz you know the ps3 wont have online play or anything.... OH YEA I GET TO PUT A 20 COVER ON THE FRONT OF MY GAME CONSOLE SCREW A BETTER SYSTEM I WANT THAT COVER w00t!!!!

yea customization alrigt.

and the wii. no matter ow hard it tries it will never stand alone in most (older) households. either it will come as an after thought or will shortly replaced by the two more powerful sytems. the aww effect of the wii mote will quikly fade out to most of the markets buyers, that is serious gamers.

+Quote Post
Requiem
post Nov 20 2006, 01:09 AM
Post #10

PSN: Req50187
Group Icon

Member No.: 12

Glitch Poster FAH 20 WU's Community Contributer Tony Hawk Game Historian

QUOTE(ukjmn @ Nov 19 2006, 12:26 PM) [snapback]9570[/snapback]

OH YEA I GET TO PUT A 20 COVER ON THE FRONT OF MY GAME CONSOLE SCREW A BETTER SYSTEM I WANT THAT COVER w00t!!!!

You can change the ps3 cover as well so..

------Signature-------
PSN - Req50187

Ps3 Games
Resistance 2 - Resistance FoM - Fallout 3 - Little Big Planet - Uncharted - NHL 09 - Warhawk - Grand Theft Auto IV
Rock Band - Rock Band 2 - Rock Band AC/DC - Motor Storm - Call Of Duty 4 - Metal Gear Solid 4 - Assassin's Creed
Devil May Cry 4 - Star Wars Force Unleashed - Gran Turismo 5 Prologue - Turok - Burnout Paradise - Skate 2- Killzone 2 - Resident Evil 5

+Quote Post
bleed
post Nov 20 2006, 02:36 AM
Post #11

wonderer
Group Icon

Member No.: 34

thats kind of an easy way to dumb down the Ps3.

More power = Good thing
Online play = Ps3 has it, just not for THP8.
Six Axis Controller= Cool, Don't know its real purpose yet, but I'm sure it could be used for something.
More power = Still a good thing.
Hard drive = Xbox had it, now the Playstation has it. Good thing? Yes.

And then there are other obvious things that you missed such as the amazing graphics of the ps3 (which are, by the way, just splendiferous). I played the Xbox 360 once, and the ps3 once (about a week apart) and from an unbiased standpoint the Ps3 just looks a whole lot better and definately feels alot more new gen, especially since the 360 has been around for quite some time. The 360 just seems like a size reduction, which wasn't really that much of an issue in the first place. It still over heats too. I'm not a fan boy, but if I had a choice, its Ps3 hands down. Don't bother with the grill bashing, because quite frankly the xbox seems to be doing better at it, and if the ps3 could grill food and play video games, whos gonna bitch? The only thing we have to worry about is sony trying to make a mini ps3 like they did with the ps2.

------Signature-------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd May 2024 - 05:41 AM
Design by: Invision Skins & HYIP Forum