GlitchMasterBiz
post Mar 20 2009, 08:48 AM
Post #1

Glitch Master Is An Understatement.
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 10

Community Contributer

This was an article i wrote today for my NexGenGaming site, biz.bgoat.com/ngg i have to add the page tomorrow to the site because i forgot my thumbdrive to transfer it to pcs and add it to my FTP, but anyway here is the article...

March 20, 2009. COD WaW Map Pack 1 Details and Review!

Finally Call Of Duty WaW gets DLC content, but is it worth it? how much is it? Those questions will be answered right here, including a little review of the new Nazi Zombies “Verrückt” Map. This map pack came out March 19, 2009 and features 4 new maps. One new map, Knee Deep, is a new modern look of Makin Day and is decent for big team games. Another featured map is Nightfire, which is a map that takes place at night (duh) in the middle of a town in ruins. The last map included is Station, which is an underground subway system. Knee Deep is a nice open level perfect for big team games, Nightfire is perfect for small team to big team games, and Station is a map thats only good for big team games or elce you will find yourself looking for something to kill the whole game (hey, its perfect for if you havn’t got your flawless challenge in the barracks!) Now, the DLC we have all been waiting for, Nazi Zombies “Verrückt” (German for Crazy) First of all, this new zombies map is located in the map Asylum. Lets give a short vauge comment on how nuts this new map is. Electro-shock defence shields, Perk-A-Cola, Bettys, and the horrific sounds as the zombies spawn through the dirt to get some marine flesh! You start off (Seperated from your team Co-Op Online) in 2 different rooms everytime a new game starts. One spawn point is the spawn next to the room with the crazy doctors table, and the other is (the best one stratagy wise) with the stairs. If you spawn in the room with the stairs, gain 4,000+ points (should only take 3-4 rounds) and wait until a nights just over to go upstairs, turn on the power, grab the STG, Double Tap Root Beer, and if you have time, back downstairs for the Jugger-Nog. Run back upstairs, and go for the magic box if you have enough time/points. New with the magic box, if you get a zombie teddy bear (how cute am i right?) The magic box vanishes. Now, i dont know if its gone for good, or what, but i have heard reports saying it just moves to different areas of the map. But anyway, have fun, and go kill some zombies! 800 Microsoft Points, $10 USD On PSN.

------Signature-------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ging
post Mar 20 2009, 10:01 AM
Post #2

stranger
Group Icon

Group: BGOAT Members
Member No.: 933

i noticed that you seem to rebuild slower, i think this may be because they dont want people doing a certain rebiuld glitch? Also to prevent that they have it so thhat the zombies can now hack through the window to get at you, i was rebui;ding and boop whapped in the face, also there seems to be a reacurring thing of the zombies now taking multiple swings insread of the old one swing you could knife jump back an avoid. The electric fence is pretty worthless, it doesnt really seem to have any effect oother then to slow them down a little, the bettys, a good add but you can only purchase them once, so as wiz said should you accidently waste it on sya a single zombie or a crawler your screwed, there are three perks-s-cola machiunes, being the juggernog (self explanitory) quick revives (same) and speed cola, the speed cola allows you to speed up your reloading and firing rate which is very helpful. The top night so far as of midnight last night on 360 was 41 nights with 4 people.

------Signature-------

Xbox360 Gamertag: LtGingerSnaps

+Quote Post
GlitchMasterBiz
post Mar 20 2009, 11:42 AM
Post #3

Glitch Master Is An Understatement.
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 10

Community Contributer

Your wrong about the bettys bro. Yes, you only buy the bettys once you get 2 bettys, and once there used up, a new night gives you another two. So, buying once means actually a one n' done deal. Also, rebuilds are alot slower and it seems that the gewber has gotten more powerful and the STG has gotten deadly with the double tap root beer. Dude, ging you are so coming over this weekend starting today, where gunna pwn some zombie bitches.

------Signature-------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 01:45 PM
Design by: Invision Skins & HYIP Forum