BGOAT wiz
post Oct 15 2008, 11:30 AM
Post #1

never leaves
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Community Contributer

ok so after waiting for about 20 minutes for it to completely download I booted it up. Choose xboxlive (since the only other options were options and quit). Went to find a match and choose war. First I will say that so far the only game mode I have played is war so keep that in mind.

So you go into the lobby and it looks familiar. shows the level down in the left corner shows the people in the lobby with you there rank etc.

You have 3 maps that you can play they are as follows.

• Castle: The Imperial Japanese Army faces off against the Marine Raiders in a daytime battle, located on the grounds of an ancient, Japanese castle.
  • Makin: The U.S. Marine Raiders square off against the Imperial Japanese Army in a nighttime fight, set in an outpost on the Makin Atoll in the Pacific.
  • Roundhouse: The Wehrmact will fight the Red Army to the bitter end in a daytime struggle that features tank and infantry combat, set in a desolate, war-torn European train depot.

Now lets start w/ castle. This is a bright map w/ lots of colors. I like it it's easy to see in. There are lots of different floors/levels which can give you advantages. there are so open spots and some good hiding spots. This is perhaps my favorite level. the only thing I do not like about this level is that no matter where you are it seems some one can pick you off from across the map if there up in a house. good for snipers but not good for run and gunners. this level takes some strategy when it comes to the war game mode.

Now lets talk about maki. This level is set at night. you have lots of water around some huts walk ways etc. I haven't explored this level to much because I have found a couple "camping" spots I like. However this is my second favorite map in the game. theres not a lot of different plains of play it's all pretty flat. This level also takes strategy but it's not so much a sniper paradise. Sometimes however it can be difficult to see the other players.

Roundhouse... this is my least favorite level. the color is darker and really hard to see opponents and the tanks.... Really? like noob tubes weren't enough? this level really takes no skill at all to kill people. perhaps others will have a different opinion but to me this level is crap.

TO BE CONTINUED.

------Signature-------

I LOVE YOU GRANDMA!!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
wut wut
post Oct 15 2008, 09:22 PM
Post #2

Frequent
Group Icon

Group: BGOAT Members
Member No.: 2

Glitch Poster Community Contributor Tony Hawk Game Collector Tony Hawk Game Historian *** Sexiest Avy's Award Awarded a MOTW

Anybody want a code?

Message me. QUICKLY! I have 1 code

------Signature-------
ammm

+Quote Post
GlitchMasterBiz
post Oct 16 2008, 07:51 PM
Post #3

Glitch Master Is An Understatement.
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 10

Community Contributer

erm i would get that code but no cod beta for ps3...damn asshats sad.gif

------Signature-------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 06:00 PM
Design by: Invision Skins & HYIP Forum