GlitchMasterBiz
post Apr 22 2006, 12:36 PM
Post #1

Glitch Master Is An Understatement.
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 10

Community Contributer

Ok well im to lazy to do reasearch but i was wondering when the PS3 comes out and if you guys know how much it is.....

thanksss

------Signature-------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
wut wut
post Apr 22 2006, 12:38 PM
Post #2

Frequent
Group Icon

Group: BGOAT Members
Member No.: 2

Glitch Poster Community Contributor Tony Hawk Game Collector Tony Hawk Game Historian *** Sexiest Avy's Award Awarded a MOTW

Hmm If I remember correctly, on the old forums, req said november I think, but got delayed a month or so. Unless it was October and got delayed a month, and If I remember correctly, wiz said something about $600 or something for controlers, systems, and such.

------Signature-------
ammm

+Quote Post
GlitchMasterBiz
post Apr 22 2006, 12:42 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Community Contributer

shit. thats alot. time to start saving up the mola.....thanks dude

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
BGOAT wiz
post Apr 22 2006, 12:43 PM
Post #4

never leaves
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Community Contributer

it was scehduled for a spring release and they pushed it back until november because of some blue ray problems. the price hasn't been announced yet but it should be around like $500. I guess we will find out more on E3 next month.

------Signature-------

I LOVE YOU GRANDMA!!!

+Quote Post
GlitchMasterBiz
post Apr 22 2006, 12:46 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Community Contributer

damn. i think its worth it thought the PS3 will own all the systems. plus they are actally spending time looking for bugs on the system. unlike the newb bill gates.

Sony>Microsoft

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
Requiem
post Apr 22 2006, 01:47 PM
Post #6

PSN: Req50187
Group Icon

Member No.: 12

Glitch Poster FAH 20 WU's Community Contributer Tony Hawk Game Historian

Yes it gets released some time in November. I can't see them announcing the price till about late-September/early-October. I've also heard rumors that Halo 3 will be released about the same time but recently found that to be false. I talked to the xbox rep and he said that there has been no word of them actually releasing it this year cause they are busy with a different Halo project n that is a Halo movie (oh god why?).

------Signature-------
PSN - Req50187

Ps3 Games
Resistance 2 - Resistance FoM - Fallout 3 - Little Big Planet - Uncharted - NHL 09 - Warhawk - Grand Theft Auto IV
Rock Band - Rock Band 2 - Rock Band AC/DC - Motor Storm - Call Of Duty 4 - Metal Gear Solid 4 - Assassin's Creed
Devil May Cry 4 - Star Wars Force Unleashed - Gran Turismo 5 Prologue - Turok - Burnout Paradise - Skate 2- Killzone 2 - Resident Evil 5

+Quote Post
BGOAT Ken*Dawg
post Apr 22 2006, 07:30 PM
Post #7

stranger
Group Icon

Member No.: 14

Glitch Poster BGOAT Advertiser GD Historian

Rumors have it Ps3 will launch Nov - Dec this year. And Price will be around $500 - $600.

and as for the supposed "BUGS" on the xbox 360... Well, lets just say this. I have had mine since Feb. 2nd, And haven't had a single problem with it yet. And i have 124 hours played on Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion alone. I have about 50 - 75 hours on Perfect Dark Zero. About 40 - 50 hours on GRAW ( ghost recon advanced warfighter ). Plus my other games. THAW, Burnout revenge, and Kameo. And all 12 of my Xbox Live Arcade Games.

+Quote Post
BGOAT wiz
post Apr 22 2006, 09:33 PM
Post #8

never leaves
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Community Contributer

Not all xbox360's were faulty this is true. and as for halo 3 there isn't even evidence that there will actually even be a 3rd. and yes it is supposed to ve released sometime in november. I have all ready sold my soul and my next born son to the devil for enough money to buy it. I also sold one of my kidneys. na j/k but I might have to. lol.

------Signature-------

I LOVE YOU GRANDMA!!!

+Quote Post
BGOAT Ken*Dawg
post Apr 22 2006, 11:09 PM
Post #9

stranger
Group Icon

Rofl, I ain't even gonna bother with Halo 3. Not after what happened with the Halo 2 Downloadable Maps. *HINT* 10 year olds modding left and right. Although, it may be close to impossible to mod and play on xbox live with the 360, cause they haven't released Action Replay, or any other Cheat device. I hope it stays that way.

+Quote Post
Shadow
post Apr 23 2006, 01:47 AM
Post #10

Ain't nothing stopping me
Group Icon

Member No.: 7

Awarded a MOTW

QUOTE(ROOK Master @ Apr 22 2006, 10:33 PM) [snapback]65[/snapback]

Not all xbox360's were faulty this is true. and as for halo 3 there isn't even evidence that there will actually even be a 3rd. and yes it is supposed to ve released sometime in november. I have all ready sold my soul and my next born son to the devil for enough money to buy it. I also sold one of my kidneys. na j/k but I might have to. lol.

The maker of Halo. Might go to Nintendo. And help work the on new system. And i think thats a real good idea. One. THe maker of halo will make lots of money.Two. Nintendo makes alot of money by bring the halo fans to nintendo. So its a win win thing.

------Signature-------

Keeping talking smack . . . No matter what you say . . . bGoat still is the best.

+Quote Post
Requiem
post Apr 23 2006, 01:53 AM
Post #11

Group Icon

QUOTE(Shadow @ Apr 22 2006, 11:47 PM) [snapback]71[/snapback]

The maker of Halo. Might go to Nintendo. And help work the on new system. And i think thats a real good idea. One. THe maker of halo will make lots of money.Two. Nintendo makes alot of money by bring the halo fans to nintendo. So its a win win thing.

Bunge (I think thats who made halo) will never ever jump to Nintendo because they own about 50% of Xbox. So now when you bash xbox it's not just Bill Gates you can make fun of now you can add Bunge to the sespool. So a company wouldn't help a competator compete against them thats just stupid.

------Signature-------
PSN - Req50187

Ps3 Games
Resistance 2 - Resistance FoM - Fallout 3 - Little Big Planet - Uncharted - NHL 09 - Warhawk - Grand Theft Auto IV
Rock Band - Rock Band 2 - Rock Band AC/DC - Motor Storm - Call Of Duty 4 - Metal Gear Solid 4 - Assassin's Creed
Devil May Cry 4 - Star Wars Force Unleashed - Gran Turismo 5 Prologue - Turok - Burnout Paradise - Skate 2- Killzone 2 - Resident Evil 5

+Quote Post
Embro
post Apr 23 2006, 07:06 AM
Post #12

See you in the future
Group Icon

Member No.: 6

Awarded a MOTW Tony Hawk Game Historian *

Im bidding on a 360 right nowz

------Signature-------
Edge: 4 Time World Champion

+Quote Post
GlitchMasterBiz
post Apr 23 2006, 07:36 AM
Post #13

Group Icon

Community Contributer

QUOTE(Requiem @ Apr 23 2006, 02:53 AM) [snapback]72[/snapback]

Bunge (I think thats who made halo) will never ever jump to Nintendo because they own about 50% of Xbox. So now when you bash xbox it's not just Bill Gates you can make fun of now you can add Bunge to the sespool. So a company wouldn't help a competator compete against them thats just stupid.

how much are you at?

anyway...i can't wait for the ps3. better graphics, and better games. More space for extra shit in games to.

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
BGOAT Ken*Dawg
post Apr 23 2006, 12:03 PM
Post #14

stranger
Group Icon

QUOTE(tEh BiZoRz @ Apr 23 2006, 07:36 AM) [snapback]74[/snapback]

how much are you at?
anyway...i can't wait for the ps3. better graphics, and better games. More space for extra shit in games to.

LMAO!!! Better games!!! omg, that's the funniest shit i have heard. All i need to say is Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion sold 3 Million copies just for the xbox 360 since launch. And its only been out for a little over a month. So... Ya, Xbox 360 has some shitty games right? ( SARCASM)

QUOTE(Requiem @ Apr 23 2006, 01:53 AM) [snapback]72[/snapback]

LMAO, Bungie don't own xbox at all. Bungie is just a game company. Microsoft and Bill Gates Own Xbox.

+Quote Post
Requiem
post Apr 23 2006, 12:06 PM
Post #15

Group Icon

QUOTE(ll BodyBag ll @ Apr 23 2006, 10:03 AM) [snapback]82[/snapback]

LMAO, Bungie don't own xbox at all. Bungie is just a game company. Microsoft and Bill Gates Own Xbox.

How much you wanna bet?

------Signature-------
PSN - Req50187

Ps3 Games

+Quote Post
BGOAT Ken*Dawg
post Apr 23 2006, 04:43 PM
Post #16

stranger
Group Icon

QUOTE(Requiem @ Apr 23 2006, 12:06 PM) [snapback]83[/snapback]

How much you wanna bet?

This Coming from someone who don't own a xbox, and prolly don't know hardly anything about xbox.

+Quote Post
Requiem
post Apr 23 2006, 05:14 PM
Post #17

Group Icon

Just because I don't own an Xbox doesnt mean I know nothing about it. That has to be the dumbest statement so far. I get my information from my Xbox rep (you know someone who actually works for Xbox), so I think my information is more correct then what some guy, who still lives with his parents who obviously needs to get out more "thinks".

------Signature-------
PSN - Req50187

Ps3 Games

+Quote Post
Guest_jarred_*
post Apr 23 2006, 06:39 PM
Post #18

Guests

Yeah the ps3 looks just awesome.. I hope that i will be able to get one becuase of all the long lines... I hope there are glitches on ps3 tony hawks games

~mythical

+Quote Post
Jkidd
post Apr 23 2006, 07:05 PM
Post #19

Straight jacked homie
Group Icon

Member No.: 11

Awarded a MOTW Glitch Poster Community Contributer BGOAT Advertiser Tony Hawk Game Historian Original Forum Member BGOAT 360voice Group

...Question. If these are underground forums. How did he post without being registered?

------Signature-------
Jokes on you we still alive...

+Quote Post
FeRgY
post Apr 23 2006, 07:06 PM
Post #20

Playstation GAP member and beta tester
Group Icon

Member No.: 26

Tony Hawk Game Historian *

November, and no more than $500....and I see a xbox fanboy on here that's afraid ohmy.gif I'm not sayin who.

------Signature-------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 10:41 PM
Design by: Invision Skins & HYIP Forum