Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Thinking Of Quiting., Need to talk to someone before my head explodes.
GlitchMasterBiz
post Sep 29 2007, 07:26 PM
Post #1

Glitch Master Is An Understatement.
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 10

Community Contributer

Yo guys im like on the verge of giving up on skatin. i get so much negativity towards me from some people that i cannot stand. i get the whole fuckin "you flip with your hands its easier" and all that bullshit. it pisses me off because i flip with my hands, that dosnt make a difference. i would for once like to just see someone skate the way i skate for one day. they wouldnt be able to do shit i can bet on that. it took me a long time to even learn how to adapt to skating the way i skate. skating to me is still fun but yet there is still the negativity that does not make skating fun. i dont know what to do, like, sometimes i want to give it up, but, there are others things about it that make me not want to quit. i just need some advice or anything that will help i just need some positive feedback or anything. i ask you guys because you are all family to me and i love all of you. please holla back lol.

Thanks, Gentry.

------Signature-------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Duffers
post Sep 29 2007, 08:56 PM
Post #2

Resident asshole-in-training
Group Icon

Group: BGOAT Members
Member No.: 45

Bookworm/ Grammar aficionado

That's pretty sad. I have both my legs and I can't skate... But you... You have one and can skate better than a large percent of people. Don't be upset. Assholes exist and there's nothing anyone can do (except kill them in their sleep... what? nothing).

RANDOM QUESTIONS ENSUE (scroll)

1) Were you born with a missing leg, or did you lose it in an accident?

2) What did they say? People shit talk you on forums and stuff all the time and you never seem to mind.

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
=BGOAT= water
post Sep 29 2007, 09:06 PM
Post #3

The Unicyclist
Group Icon

Member No.: 116

Awarded a MOTW BGOAT Advertiser BGOA GH Tour Group Member Plays well with thers

bro people are assholes. ignore them. if you love to skate just do it for fun...

i started skating again... and now (cause i quit) i suck and i regret quiting..

but now i skate for fun, and for myself, and people talkshit and say "you suck" but you must remeber that they blow....

haha j/k

but forreal people get bored and have nothing better to do than to do drugs and/or talk shit.

i dont care what people say i love to drop in and skate even tho im not good anymore

if you dont like skating . then quit. but if you love how it feels ignore everyone and just skate.

people call me a "bear suitted" crazy white mutha fucka (and other things) for doing all the shit i love to do like rubix cubes.. skydiveing... backfliping off bridged into water.. playing with fire.... stuff like that for example

but if people talk shit or even congrat me on doing ... basicly EVERYTHING they say to me good or bad i ignore it and do what i love to do.

yo if you come near where i live, hit me up and maby we can skate and u can teach me sum shit haha.

------Signature-------
Unicyclists are well balanced people.

+Quote Post
BGOAT wiz
post Sep 29 2007, 10:09 PM
Post #4

never leaves
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Community Contributer

First and formost I would like to say... IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK. Now the speach.

People might try to down you because your different. not different in a bad way. You have one leg and people aren't used to that. people don't like things that are different. Your skateing ability is far better then most people w/ 2 legs. You have a disadvantage and you need to work around that disadvantage. You do this by flipping the board or w/e w/ your hands. The people who are talking shit are just mad or jealous because you are better then they are and you have one less apendage.... Your skill is amazing and your courage to even take on those people is even more amazing. people talk shit because they want you to get mad they want you to give up so they can feel better about themselves. Don't think for one mintue that if they could skate the way you could they wouldn't. They would do it in a minute if they could. For everyone person thats an asshole I am sure there are atleast 10 that are amazed you push the limits and can do what you do w/ your disability.

Bottom line.

If you like to skate then slate and don't worry about what other people think or say or do to try and discourage you. show them up and move on.

------Signature-------

I LOVE YOU GRANDMA!!!

+Quote Post
GlitchMasterBiz
post Sep 29 2007, 10:25 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Community Contributer

Thanks guys. wiz, i ment like, skate with there hands, becuase people are allways like, oh its so easy to use the hands, you are just good because you use your hands and shit. it takes more than just flipping the board with my hands and people jsut dont get it. it pisses me off, but you know what, wiz, being you are a great mentor of mine and the rest of you are like family aswell, i am not giving up. i do believe tho that i will have to quit in a while though i mean, its taking a toll on my leg and my spine. i do not want to quit but sometimes i wonder what i will be like if i keep skating and dont stop. i mean, i cant stop, i got this far, i love skating, but if i never stop, ill be 20 and in a wheelchair or something. maybe i jsut have to take the right measures as to before i skate and after. i already just recently fucked my knee once again. pulled a muscle or soemthing right next to my knee so i fuckin kills on and off. it might be more than a pulled muscle but yea idk i gotta get it checked soon. ima start filming again tomorrow for a new video part and ill be sure to show youy guys once its all done.

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
wut wut
post Sep 29 2007, 11:15 PM
Post #6

Frequent
Group Icon

Member No.: 2

Glitch Poster Community Contributor Tony Hawk Game Collector Tony Hawk Game Historian *** Sexiest Avy's Award Awarded a MOTW

Biz just when thhey say " oh ur better cause u flip wit ur hands" just be like " i wanna see you flip with youre hands, with 2 feet as good as i do if its so easy"

then be like yeah bitch.

if u love it dont quit cause people hate on you, then you will just end up like thgm and MiTcH

------Signature-------
ammm

+Quote Post
Harold
post Sep 30 2007, 12:13 AM
Post #7

The Mexican
Group Icon

Member No.: 8

Awarded a MOTW Community Contributer

Just tell them to cut off their leg and flip the board with their hands. Maybe, then, they'll get it?

+Quote Post
GlitchMasterBiz
post Sep 30 2007, 09:50 AM
Post #8

Group Icon

Community Contributer

yeah im not quiting. thanks to all who gave feedback. ima tear it up for guys in my next video part.

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
Duffers
post Sep 30 2007, 10:30 AM
Post #9

Resident asshole-in-training
Group Icon

Member No.: 45

Bookworm/ Grammar aficionado

QUOTE(=BGOAT=Biz @ Sep 30 2007, 10:50 AM) [snapback]26432[/snapback]
yeah im not quiting. thanks to all who gave feedback. ima tear it up for guys in my next video part.

Please don't cry. That ain't cool.

>.<

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
=BGOAT= water
post Sep 30 2007, 12:03 PM
Post #10

The Unicyclist
Group Icon

who0o0o0o0o0 ho0o0o0o0o0

a new biz vid!!!!

(chanting) biz vid!!!! biz vid!!!!!! biz vid!!!!!!! biz vid !!!!!biz vid !!!!biz vid!!!!!

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
Oompa
post Sep 30 2007, 02:40 PM
Post #11

AZN
Group Icon

Member No.: 35

Awarded a MOTW FAH 10 WU's F@H Weekend #2 Award

when people say stuff like that to you just look at them, and laugh =D

------Signature-------
PSN: Oompa322
Steam: OhMyGodIt'sEverywhere

+Quote Post
Requiem
post Sep 30 2007, 04:22 PM
Post #12

PSN: Req50187
Group Icon

Member No.: 12

Glitch Poster FAH 20 WU's Community Contributer Tony Hawk Game Historian

QUOTE(=BGOAT=Biz @ Sep 29 2007, 05:26 PM) [snapback]26416[/snapback]
Yo guys im like on the verge of giving up on skatin. i get so much negativity towards me from some people that i cannot stand. i get the whole fuckin "you flip with your hands its easier" and all that bullshit. it pisses me off because i flip with my hands, that dosnt make a difference. i would for once like to just see someone skate the way i skate for one day. they wouldnt be able to do shit i can bet on that. it took me a long time to even learn how to adapt to skating the way i skate. skating to me is still fun but yet there is still the negativity that does not make skating fun. i dont know what to do, like, sometimes i want to give it up, but, there are others things about it that make me not want to quit. i just need some advice or anything that will help i just need some positive feedback or anything. i ask you guys because you are all family to me and i love all of you. please holla back lol.
Thanks, Gentry.

Biz if you quit, I'll hunt you down and kick you square in the nuts. Remember that.

------Signature-------
PSN - Req50187

Ps3 Games
Resistance 2 - Resistance FoM - Fallout 3 - Little Big Planet - Uncharted - NHL 09 - Warhawk - Grand Theft Auto IV
Rock Band - Rock Band 2 - Rock Band AC/DC - Motor Storm - Call Of Duty 4 - Metal Gear Solid 4 - Assassin's Creed
Devil May Cry 4 - Star Wars Force Unleashed - Gran Turismo 5 Prologue - Turok - Burnout Paradise - Skate 2- Killzone 2 - Resident Evil 5

+Quote Post
=BGOAT= water
post Sep 30 2007, 07:29 PM
Post #13

The Unicyclist
Group Icon

QUOTE(=BGOAT=Biz @ Sep 29 2007, 10:25 PM) [snapback]26426[/snapback]
i ask you guys because you are all family to me and i love all of you

the rest of you are like family aswell

bgoat is more than a clan, its a family.

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
Magick
post Sep 30 2007, 09:00 PM
Post #14

stranger
Group Icon

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 17

Q.Q

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
bleed
post Sep 30 2007, 09:10 PM
Post #15

wonderer
Group Icon

Member No.: 34

I've skated for a really long time, and I still can't do a finger flip, or a board varial. But uh love <3 those guys who tell you its easier. People only talk shit when they are jealous of someone.

This post has been edited by bleed: Sep 30 2007, 09:10 PM

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
Magick
post Oct 2 2007, 06:14 PM
Post #16

stranger
Group Icon

just quit already

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
logan
post Oct 2 2007, 06:27 PM
Post #17

Frequent
Group Icon

Member No.: 33

Community Contributer Tony Hawk Game Collector Tony Hawk Game Historian ** bookworm / grammar aficionado GD Historian

QUOTE(Magick @ Oct 2 2007, 07:14 PM) [snapback]26474[/snapback]
just quit already

You're such an asshole. lol

+Quote Post
=BGOAT= water
post Oct 2 2007, 09:40 PM
Post #18

The Unicyclist
Group Icon

QUOTE(logan @ Oct 2 2007, 06:27 PM) [snapback]26475[/snapback]
You're such an asshole. lol

yes but hes our asshole

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
Magick
post Oct 2 2007, 10:06 PM
Post #19

stranger
Group Icon

and thats magick for ya

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
wut wut
post Oct 3 2007, 08:57 AM
Post #20

Frequent
Group Icon

Member No.: 2

Glitch Poster Community Contributor Tony Hawk Game Collector Tony Hawk Game Historian *** Sexiest Avy's Award Awarded a MOTW

Magick just trys to be coo.

Shut the fuck up magick...

------Signature-------
ammm

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st May 2024 - 02:12 PM
Design by: Invision Skins & HYIP Forum