post Sep 11 2006, 09:34 PM
Post #21

Playstation GAP member and beta tester
Group Icon

Group: BGOAT Members
Member No.: 26

Tony Hawk Game Historian *

QUOTE(Camo @ Sep 11 2006, 09:50 PM) [snapback]4077[/snapback]

Here comes that gay little thing you do. Thats YOUR opinion.

I love how you ignore the rest of the facts. Yes that is my opinion on G4, because they have bashed every company, just last year they were all over 360 for being crap at E3, now they're almost praising it.

------Signature-------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Camo
post Sep 11 2006, 09:38 PM
Post #22

stranger
Group Icon

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 4

O, I can afford it. And I take that as a person flame .Notice everything you said had a 2,3,4,or 5 after it. Lol.
Wrestling games are all the same.
MGs owns.
KH owns.
RE owns
Th8 owns.
The res t blow IMO (rofl at that frase already.)

Mario
Zelda
Super Smash Bros.
Donkey Kong.
Sports games with wii controller.
Nuff said really. Zelda would just blow everyone of the games you listed out of the water so yea Im not gonna sit here. Goto ign.com, look at a list of games. Copy. Paste. Like you did.

They are not praising 360. They hate it just about as much as ps3. They are praising wii. I thought you didnt watch G4 how would you know?

This post has been edited by Camo: Sep 11 2006, 09:39 PM

------Signature-------

Ps3.............................................................................
............................ Wii

+Quote Post
FeRgY
post Sep 11 2006, 09:41 PM
Post #23

Group Icon

QUOTE(Camo @ Sep 11 2006, 10:38 PM) [snapback]4084[/snapback]
O, I can afford it. And I take that as a person flame .Notice everything you said had a 2,3,4,or 5 after it. Lol.
MGs owns.
KH owns.
RE owns
Th8 owns.

Mario
Zelda
Super Smash Bros.
Donkey Kong.
Nuff said really. Zelda would just blow everyone of the games you listed out of the water so yea Im not gonna sit here. Goto ign.com, look at a list of games. Copy. Paste. Like you did.

They are not praising 360. They hate it just about as much as ps3. They are praising wii. I thought you didnt watch G4 how would you know?

You're talking about sequels? How old is Mario, Zelda, Donkey Kong. FYI, you can tell he didn't copy/paste because I noticed some mispellings. Your opinion about Zelda wink.gif
If you want some examples of brand new titles, here's a few for PS3
Heavenly Sword
Motorstorm
Resistance
Warhawk
Lair
Fatal Inertia
Alone in the Dark
The Darkness
Assassin's Creed
Stranglehold
Naughty Dog's "Big" project
Project Offset
Dirty Harry
Eight Days
Eyedentify
Eye of Judgement
3 Sony MMORPG's
Golden Axe
Haze
Possession
Heavy Rain
The Wall
Just to name a few.
G4, I hear about from people like you, how they compare PS3 not being much better from 360.

This post has been edited by FeRgY: Sep 11 2006, 09:53 PM

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
Camo
post Sep 11 2006, 09:52 PM
Post #24

stranger
Group Icon

QUOTE(FeRgY @ Sep 12 2006, 02:41 AM) [snapback]4085[/snapback]

You're talking about sequels? How old is Mario, Zelda, Donkey Kong. FYI, you can tell he didn't copy/paste because I noticed some mispellings. Your opinion about Zelda wink.gif

Rofl yea how old, but they still own all of those sequals.
My opinion about Zelda, HA me and about 45234 million other people.Wiz <3's Zelda. ^^

------Signature-------

Ps3.............................................................................

+Quote Post
Shadow
post Sep 11 2006, 09:53 PM
Post #25

Ain't nothing stopping me
Group Icon

Member No.: 7

Awarded a MOTW

ok who cares? old skool coming to new skool owns.

------Signature-------

Keeping talking smack . . . No matter what you say . . . bGoat still is the best.

+Quote Post
Requiem
post Sep 11 2006, 09:53 PM
Post #26

PSN: Req50187
Group Icon

Member No.: 12

Glitch Poster FAH 20 WU's Community Contributer Tony Hawk Game Historian

QUOTE(Camo @ Sep 11 2006, 07:38 PM) [snapback]4084[/snapback]

MGs owns.
KH owns.
RE owns
Th8 owns.

Mario
Zelda
Super Smash Bros.
Donkey Kong.

If you can afford it then why are you bitching about the price? When you realize all the major film companies have already began making Blu-Ray movies and Blu-Ray players are $1000+ you'll realize that a Ps3 for $600 is well worth it even if you dont play the games.

I also like how you just laughed at the 2,3,4,5 thing when all the games you listed are sequels which make them 2,3,4,5 as well. Man you gotta think before you speak. Since again you just put your foot in ur mouth.

I didnt goto anysite to copy n paste. I'm going to get all of those games I've listed or atleast the majority of them because I'm actually looking forward to playing them. I agree Zelda will kill everything thats kinda obvious.

------Signature-------
PSN - Req50187

Ps3 Games
Resistance 2 - Resistance FoM - Fallout 3 - Little Big Planet - Uncharted - NHL 09 - Warhawk - Grand Theft Auto IV
Rock Band - Rock Band 2 - Rock Band AC/DC - Motor Storm - Call Of Duty 4 - Metal Gear Solid 4 - Assassin's Creed
Devil May Cry 4 - Star Wars Force Unleashed - Gran Turismo 5 Prologue - Turok - Burnout Paradise - Skate 2- Killzone 2 - Resident Evil 5

+Quote Post
FeRgY
post Sep 11 2006, 09:54 PM
Post #27

Group Icon

QUOTE(Camo @ Sep 11 2006, 10:52 PM) [snapback]4087[/snapback]

Rofl yea how old, but they still own all of those sequals.
My opinion about Zelda, HA me and about 45234 million other people.Wiz <3's Zelda. ^^

They don't "own" anything. I like the old Zelda.

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
Shadow
post Sep 11 2006, 09:56 PM
Post #28

Group Icon

Awarded a MOTW

QUOTE(FeRgY @ Sep 11 2006, 10:54 PM) [snapback]4090[/snapback]

They don't "own" anything. I like the old Zelda.

right i made a mistake old zelda does own da way it is. but i wonna see a new kirby game. kirby 64 is my favorite game.

wtf i just saw a CIA join us commercial WTF

This post has been edited by Shadow: Sep 11 2006, 09:58 PM

------Signature-------

Keeping talking smack . . . No matter what you say . . . bGoat still is the best.

+Quote Post
=BGOAT=Nicholas
post Sep 12 2006, 01:47 AM
Post #29

Gangsta
Group Icon

Member No.: 16

FAH 50 WU's Awarded a MOTW Glitch Poster FAH Weekend Award BGOAT Advertiser GD Historian Bookworm/ grammer aficionado BGOAT GH Tour Group Member Original Forum Member

Here you go Camo.

IPB Image

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
Camo
post Sep 12 2006, 02:33 PM
Post #30

stranger
Group Icon

QUOTE(Shadow @ Sep 12 2006, 02:56 AM) [snapback]4091[/snapback]

right i made a mistake old zelda does own da way it is. but i wonna see a new kirby game. kirby 64 is my favorite game.

wtf i just saw a CIA join us commercial WTF

Damn shadow you and me are twins IMO Kirby 64 is in the top ten best games that came out for N64.

Nick.
Shuve your horribly made ps3 site and blow off. You wanna flame about my old sig then im gonna flame back. I love how the pictures take up the entire page cause thats how big the friggen thing is.
I laughed at this
PS3: Built in Ethernet Port
Wii: Not none < rofl

DIMENSIONS:
PS3: 325mm(W) x 98mm(H) x 274mm(D)
Wii: 222mm(W) x 41mm(H) x 54mm(D)

and that.

Blue Ray 1000$? ROFL let me see a link. Second. How much were DVD players when they came out? 700$ + How much were calculators when they came out? Hundreds. How much are they now. I got a DVD palyer for 30 bucks on Amazon last year and Calculators are commin in the dollar store isles. So wait a year and tghey will be dirt cheap. Wait like 3 years and Ps3 will be Smaller, and cheaper.

This post has been edited by Camo: Sep 12 2006, 02:36 PM

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
FeRgY
post Sep 12 2006, 03:38 PM
Post #31

Group Icon

Why does size matter...? I think you should check the prices on Blu-Ray players.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site//olspage.jsp?i...p;type=category
Why does the size of pictures matter either? LMAO. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that PS3 will be cheaper-another reason not to complain about price.

This post has been edited by FeRgY: Sep 12 2006, 03:39 PM

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
=BGOAT=Nicholas
post Sep 12 2006, 06:24 PM
Post #32

Gangsta
Group Icon

Member No.: 16

FAH 50 WU's Awarded a MOTW Glitch Poster FAH Weekend Award BGOAT Advertiser GD Historian Bookworm/ grammer aficionado BGOAT GH Tour Group Member Original Forum Member

QUOTE(FeRgY @ Sep 12 2006, 03:38 PM) [snapback]4135[/snapback]

There you go Camo two Blu-Ray Players each $999. Oh hmm lets see... A PS3 comes with a Blu-Ray Player in it. How much is a PS3 again? Hmm $500/$600.

List of 256mb Ram options ($40-$70)
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?_d...rp=15&iht=n

List of Blu-Ray players ($1,000)
http://www.bestbuy.com/site//olspage.jsp?i...p;type=category

List of 60gb Hard Drives ($80-$100)
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?_d...rp=15&iht=n

Okay lets take those three things and add them up (for this case we will take the losest cost of the items).

40.00+
1,000.00+

Just for those THREE things that the Playstation 3 comes with. We arent talking about the new Cell Broadband Engine the Playstation 3 will have or the Wireless Bluetooth Controller just the Ram, Blu-ray Player and the 60gb hard drive. If you look past the oh this console has better games than that console and that console sucks cuase its so big and that consoles sucks becuase it has a ethernet plugin. WE DONT CARE ABOUT THE STUPID OPINIONS YOU HAVE ABOUT THE GAMES. We are talking about NEXT GENERATION STUFF. The Playstation 3 for $600 is a fucking steal when you look at all the stuff it comes with. $1,120 for three things the Playstation 3 comes with BUT how much is the Playstation 3? $600.

Camo I didnt say shit about your stupid pictures you had in your sig well I should say picture. I was just getting tired of you crying about how the Playstation 3 sucks when you have no facts that it sucks. Only facts you can say is that the WII will be better becuase it has Old School games oh and its the size of a DVD. Also if your such a big fan of these OLD SCHOOL games that came out before you were even born try playing them on the console they originated on not some console that proclaims to be NEXT GENERATION when all its doing it changing its size and bring back old school games. WOAH. All I am stating is about NEXT GENERATION I dont care about what games what console has. Everyone has their opinions about videogames they like.

And if you havent noticed I dont care what you think of my school project dude. So relax with you Wiitarded self.

Im not hating on any console im just saying what console IS NEXT GENERATION quality. I loved playing on Regular Nintendo, Super Nintendo, and N64 but come on if you take a step back from the video game aspect and take a look at what makes a console NEXT GENERATION you will see the WII did not step up with the XBOX360 and PS3. Shit I might even buy a WII just so I can play some of the games it offers but I know I wont be buying one til around Christmas or later.

From what I have seen the only console that has gone the extra step to make it a true NEXT GENERATION console is the Playstation 3.

This post has been edited by =BGOAT=Nicholas: Sep 13 2006, 12:32 AM

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
logan
post Sep 12 2006, 06:38 PM
Post #33

Frequent
Group Icon

Member No.: 33

Community Contributer Tony Hawk Game Collector Tony Hawk Game Historian ** bookworm / grammar aficionado GD Historian

QUOTE(ROOK Master wiz @ Sep 11 2006, 08:59 PM) [snapback]4059[/snapback]
The only problem is the Wii only has one good game on it's list for it's release date and thats zelda. IMO.

What about Super smash Brawl. I'm buying a Wii for SSB, the new Zelda game, and Thdhj.

+Quote Post
Requiem
post Sep 13 2006, 12:44 AM
Post #34

Group Icon

QUOTE(ROOK Master wiz @ Sep 11 2006, 05:59 PM) [snapback]4059[/snapback]

The only problem is the Wii only has one good game on it's list for it's release date and thats zelda.

I'll believe it when I see it. This game was suppose to come out 2 years ago, it kepts getting delayed. Well atleast they are not rushing it like the last 2 horrid Zelda games. (I still love the Zelda series though)

------Signature-------
PSN - Req50187

Ps3 Games
Resistance 2 - Resistance FoM - Fallout 3 - Little Big Planet - Uncharted - NHL 09 - Warhawk - Grand Theft Auto IV
Rock Band - Rock Band 2 - Rock Band AC/DC - Motor Storm - Call Of Duty 4 - Metal Gear Solid 4 - Assassin's Creed
Devil May Cry 4 - Star Wars Force Unleashed - Gran Turismo 5 Prologue - Turok - Burnout Paradise - Skate 2- Killzone 2 - Resident Evil 5

+Quote Post
Shadow
post Sep 13 2006, 02:24 PM
Post #35

Group Icon

Awarded a MOTW

QUOTE(Requiem @ Sep 13 2006, 01:44 AM) [snapback]4197[/snapback]

I'll believe it when I see it. This game was suppose to come out 2 years ago, it kepts getting delayed. Well atleast they are not rushing it like the last 2 horrid Zelda games. (I still love the Zelda series though)

wii>ps3 idc wtf they got in each other shit. Wii owns ps3.

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
Camo
post Sep 13 2006, 05:49 PM
Post #36

stranger
Group Icon

QUOTE(Shadow @ Sep 13 2006, 07:24 PM) [snapback]4207[/snapback]

wii>ps3 idc wtf they got in each other shit. Wii owns ps3.

Nuff said.

And wow did you read anythign I said about blue ray? Friggen read the whole post. Notice that DVD players were hundreds of dollars and are now like 50 bucks tops.
Knowing Sony, the blueray will probably not work or something. (IE PS2 not being able to read blue dics.)

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
FeRgY
post Sep 13 2006, 06:22 PM
Post #37

Group Icon

QUOTE(Camo @ Sep 13 2006, 06:49 PM) [snapback]4214[/snapback]

Nuff said.
And wow did you read anythign I said about blue ray? Friggen read the whole post. Notice that DVD players were hundreds of dollars and are now like 50 bucks tops.
Knowing Sony, the blueray will probably not work or something. (IE PS2 not being able to read blue dics.)

Yes, Blu-Ray won't work after there are players available to purchase and the PS3 has been demo'ing movies. I still see no evidence of this so called "owning" of PS3. I also don't understand your point on lowering costs of new technology, it happens to everything.

This post has been edited by FeRgY: Sep 13 2006, 06:36 PM

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
Requiem
post Sep 13 2006, 06:47 PM
Post #38

Group Icon

Camo you make the dumbest arguements.

No shit DVD players are like $50 now, what did you expect when its been 9 years since they first came out. So have fun waiting 9 years for your $50 Blu-Ray player if not longer.

Why would Sony, let alone anybody release a new format player if it cant read that format?

It's nice to see how you can point out Playstation faults and act like Nintendo never had its share of faults.

GameCube - Fan was garbage so the system would crap out.

N64 - The fragile controller. Controllers where made horrible n if dropped the controller would be toast.

SNES - SNES is the greatest system ever made so Im gonna ignore any faults smile.gif

NES - To many to count.

*This are examples of the faults when they were released.

Who knows what might be faulty for the Wii. Maybe reading Cube games? Maybe something with the controllers? Who knows but there will be something. No system has ever been fault free.

This post has been edited by Requiem: Sep 13 2006, 06:48 PM

------Signature-------
PSN - Req50187

Ps3 Games

+Quote Post
Camo
post Sep 13 2006, 07:17 PM
Post #39

stranger
Group Icon

Thats funny maybe those are personal faults.
GC : Its called vaccum the dust out ever 3 months.
N64: Note dont throw controller at ground in anger of losing a game *it may break*
SNES: Aggred. No faults.
NES:The thing that basically started video games. Dont give me the atari bullshit either.
Owned?

Zelda

http://media.wii.ign.com/media/748/748589/vids_1.html

SSB
http://media.wii.ign.com/media/748/748545/vids_1.html

Fire Emblem

http://media.wii.ign.com/media/826/826984/vids_1.html

Duck Hunt old school ownage

http://media.wii.ign.com/media/827/827190/vids_1.html

COD 3 (ownage with the controller)

http://media.wii.ign.com/media/815/815492/vids_1.html

FF

http://media.wii.ign.com/media/748/748546/vids_1.html

New MArio

http://media.wii.ign.com/media/748/748588/vids_1.html

Wii Sports

http://media.wii.ign.com/media/826/826987/vids_1.html

Now stfu. Thats not even half the great games that are coming out. And no, we dont want to see your ps3 vids.
Shadow add any i missed.

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
Oompa
post Sep 13 2006, 07:25 PM
Post #40

AZN
Group Icon

Member No.: 35

Awarded a MOTW FAH 10 WU's F@H Weekend #2 Award

wii doesn't get thp8. =P

=)

------Signature-------
PSN: Oompa322
Steam: OhMyGodIt'sEverywhere

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th May 2024 - 05:50 PM
Design by: Invision Skins & HYIP Forum