Shadow
post Aug 29 2006, 03:46 AM
Post #1

Ain't nothing stopping me
Group Icon

Group: BGOAT Members
Member No.: 7

Awarded a MOTW

I say we have another data base for other games. I know we all just dont glitch tony hawk manly. I of course know I dont just glitch one game...... This could be a new good look for the forums and data base when thp8 comes out. It would surely bring more traffic coming throw these forums. Of course not right away but due time.

------Signature-------

Keeping talking smack . . . No matter what you say . . . bGoat still is the best.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
=BGOAT= Mindful
post Aug 29 2006, 06:20 AM
Post #2

stranger
Group Icon

Member No.: 77

GD Historian BGOAT Advertiser Tony Hawk Game Fan

i think its a good idea

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
Rag™
post Aug 29 2006, 09:10 AM
Post #3

stranger
Group Icon

Member No.: 39

i do too cause i kno a lot of glitches in bf2 modern combat

------Signature-------

2726-3409-9499-9698

+Quote Post
Requiem
post Aug 29 2006, 02:18 PM
Post #4

PSN: Req50187
Group Icon

Member No.: 12

Glitch Poster FAH 20 WU's Community Contributer Tony Hawk Game Historian

I think it's a good idea. There are accouple games I glitch.

------Signature-------
PSN - Req50187

Ps3 Games
Resistance 2 - Resistance FoM - Fallout 3 - Little Big Planet - Uncharted - NHL 09 - Warhawk - Grand Theft Auto IV
Rock Band - Rock Band 2 - Rock Band AC/DC - Motor Storm - Call Of Duty 4 - Metal Gear Solid 4 - Assassin's Creed
Devil May Cry 4 - Star Wars Force Unleashed - Gran Turismo 5 Prologue - Turok - Burnout Paradise - Skate 2- Killzone 2 - Resident Evil 5

+Quote Post
BGOAT wiz
post Aug 29 2006, 02:20 PM
Post #5

never leaves
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Community Contributer

thats great and all but um are there 600 to 900 glitches in other games? also who would add the glitches besides one person per each game or w/e. I thnk we will stick to TH.

------Signature-------

I LOVE YOU GRANDMA!!!

+Quote Post
Oompa
post Aug 29 2006, 02:23 PM
Post #6

AZN
Group Icon

Member No.: 35

Awarded a MOTW FAH 10 WU's F@H Weekend #2 Award

if you can make a list of a few huindred glitches in some other games, then we'll make a database for that game. thats how i think it should work.

------Signature-------
PSN: Oompa322
Steam: OhMyGodIt'sEverywhere

+Quote Post
Requiem
post Aug 29 2006, 02:26 PM
Post #7

PSN: Req50187
Group Icon

Member No.: 12

Glitch Poster FAH 20 WU's Community Contributer Tony Hawk Game Historian

QUOTE(ROOK Master wiz @ Aug 29 2006, 12:20 PM) [snapback]2884[/snapback]

thats great and all but um are there 600 to 900 glitches in other games? also who would add the glitches besides one person per each game or w/e. I thnk we will stick to TH.

We'll never know how many some games have until we atleast try. There is a handful of onlines games we play together thats not a TH game. We should atleast test it n if it doesnt work scrap it.

------Signature-------
PSN - Req50187

Ps3 Games
Resistance 2 - Resistance FoM - Fallout 3 - Little Big Planet - Uncharted - NHL 09 - Warhawk - Grand Theft Auto IV
Rock Band - Rock Band 2 - Rock Band AC/DC - Motor Storm - Call Of Duty 4 - Metal Gear Solid 4 - Assassin's Creed
Devil May Cry 4 - Star Wars Force Unleashed - Gran Turismo 5 Prologue - Turok - Burnout Paradise - Skate 2- Killzone 2 - Resident Evil 5

+Quote Post
Harold
post Aug 29 2006, 04:02 PM
Post #8

The Mexican
Group Icon

Member No.: 8

Awarded a MOTW Community Contributer

this idea has been proposed like 20 times..

+Quote Post
Oompa
post Aug 29 2006, 04:33 PM
Post #9

AZN
Group Icon

nah, probably more around 12, but w/e.

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
Shadow
post Aug 29 2006, 06:13 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

Awarded a MOTW

But its been canceled many times. Gotta give something a chance wiz dont decline everything. When bgoat came out on the thps4 not alot of people knew about bgoat didnt care much.... and it did take time to find glitches and post. So if more then one people worked on glitching a game they enjoy playing and post glitches sooner or later it will reach 200 or more. Wtf does our name say. Best glitchers of all time. Dont fucking say best glitches of all tony hawk series.... So I say we take a turn this time. Im tired of just manly glitching tony hawk games mainly I do mo then that. And I bet i can get support from other games i have glitched to help out with the database. This could be a part in bgoat to be know world wide. Not just tony hawk. And fow stop bein a lil fucking winy bitch Cause I havent seen this suggestion wile i be in bgoat... maybe before but this is now.
VOTE FOR ME SHADOW FOR MO DATABASES

------Signature-------

Keeping talking smack . . . No matter what you say . . . bGoat still is the best.

+Quote Post
BGOAT wiz
post Aug 29 2006, 06:20 PM
Post #11

never leaves
Group Icon

Community Contributer

http://www.proboards.com free forums you can customize it any way you like. add the games and the glitches and stuff and if it takes off we can move it to bgoat. It's just that it won't be a clan thing then. because if we start glitching other games people will want to have bgoat on other games then it gets into that hole thing. then the site will have to be revamped to recognize those games instead of just being Tony Hawk based. and honestly there aren't many games that hold my interest. especially online ones w/ glitches. therefore other people would have to be leaders in those games and bla bla bla then well I think you can see the problem. and the clan was going to originally be called Best Glitchers Of All Tony Hawk Games but BGOATHG was to long of a tag and it would be hard to pronounce.

------Signature-------

I LOVE YOU GRANDMA!!!

+Quote Post
Shadow
post Aug 29 2006, 07:10 PM
Post #12

Group Icon

Awarded a MOTW

QUOTE(ROOK Master wiz @ Aug 29 2006, 07:20 PM) [snapback]2906[/snapback]

http://www.proboards.com free forums you can customize it any way you like. add the games and the glitches and stuff and if it takes off we can move it to bgoat. It's just that it won't be a clan thing then. because if we start glitching other games people will want to have bgoat on other games then it gets into that hole thing. then the site will have to be revamped to recognize those games instead of just being Tony Hawk based. and honestly there aren't many games that hold my interest. especially online ones w/ glitches. therefore other people would have to be leaders in those games and bla bla bla then well I think you can see the problem. and the clan was going to originally be called Best Glitchers Of All Tony Hawk Games but BGOATHG was to long of a tag and it would be hard to pronounce.

then rename it cuz then that name doesnt live up to its true potential.

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
BGOAT wiz
post Aug 29 2006, 07:18 PM
Post #13

never leaves
Group Icon

Community Contributer

Not every name lives up to it's potential for example. payless. I have paid less at other stores. Gamestop well it should be called gamestop and videos and periphrials. Wal-mart. they don't sell wall's, staples should be staples, office supplies pc's and more. Dunkin donuts yet they don't dunk there donuts. burger king. Funny I like mc donalds burgers better so I don't think there the king. Microsoft works. shit sometimes it doesn't work at all. point is it's a name. I don't claim that we're the best. hell there might be better glitch clans out there. it's just a name that sounded good and so I kepted it. we obviously can't be the best of all time because eventually there might be a better clan at glitching. and like I said if you want to do it go ahead. maybe you can make the best glitching site or w/e. never know until you try I guess.

------Signature-------

I LOVE YOU GRANDMA!!!

+Quote Post
Ductape
post Aug 29 2006, 07:36 PM
Post #14

The BGOAT Glitch Finder
Group Icon

Member No.: 3

Awarded a MOTW Glitch Poster Tony Hawk Game Collector

are u kidding payless is the cheapest place u can go for sneakers other then a fuckin garbage can or a really bootleg thrift store. and i support this. cause REAL glitchers glitch all games like me smile.gif and shadow sometimes =O

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
Shadow
post Aug 29 2006, 07:37 PM
Post #15

Group Icon

Awarded a MOTW

QUOTE(ROOK Master wiz @ Aug 29 2006, 08:18 PM) [snapback]2916[/snapback]

Not every name lives up to it's potential for example. payless. I have paid less at other stores. Gamestop well it should be called gamestop and videos and periphrials. Wal-mart. they don't sell wall's, staples should be staples, office supplies pc's and more. Dunkin donuts yet they don't dunk there donuts. burger king. Funny I like mc donalds burgers better so I don't think there the king. Microsoft works. shit sometimes it doesn't work at all. point is it's a name. I don't claim that we're the best. hell there might be better glitch clans out there. it's just a name that sounded good and so I kepted it. we obviously can't be the best of all time because eventually there might be a better clan at glitching. and like I said if you want to do it go ahead. maybe you can make the best glitching site or w/e. never know until you try I guess.

Well stop slacking then and make us live to our damn name. Thats all it been slacking. Anything possible if you keep denying shit like this This clan will get no where. These forumz are dead and I wonna see diffrent great topics of people more then like 20 of us talking about it I wouldnt mind seeing over 1000 posts in under 5 mins.

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
BGOAT wiz
post Aug 29 2006, 07:51 PM
Post #16

never leaves
Group Icon

Community Contributer

I would. that means more for me to have to read and moderate. small is good. I didn't make this clan to try and be the best thing on the net. I made it because the TH community had a lack of glitch sites. it sounds easy to do in theory but guess who has to moderate it all and make everything work and set everything up. I spend to much time on the internet as it is. if I make this site as big as you guys think it would get I would have to be on the net 24/7. and games and such change so fast it would be like ok Socom glitches... ya 2 people are posting glitches... we got 100 finally oh new game. oh a patch those glitches don't work no more oh 3 people adding glitches.... socom 3.... socom 4... like I said you want to try it go ahead. if it works then hey what ever. I can't be a leader of a clan thats on 20 different games and still keep up w/ all the members for each game and then the glitches and forums. it's to much work. you guys want to do it go ahead I ain't stopping ya. show me how popular it will be.

------Signature-------

I LOVE YOU GRANDMA!!!

+Quote Post
Oompa
post Aug 29 2006, 07:53 PM
Post #17

AZN
Group Icon

I'm gonna have to say I'm with wiz on this one mellow.gif Even if you did manage to find tons of glitches in other games, it would just be too much work to monitor and keep under control.

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
Gamb
post Aug 29 2006, 09:09 PM
Post #18

Its-a Me! Gamb!
Group Icon

From: In that place, with the sky and stuff. You know the one I'm talking about.
Member No.: 60

Awarded a MOTW Community Contributer

But non-online games...oO

The idea does sound coopl...and complicated.

------Signature-------
QUOTE(Requiem @ Apr 26 2007, 10:35 PM) [snapback]20653[/snapback]
Biz did you know, Gamb once taught Jesus how to glitch.

My GH scores All my scores are up!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6wRtvXlzfN4 ZOMG AEROSMITH PWNT

+Quote Post
Shadow
post Aug 29 2006, 09:29 PM
Post #19

Group Icon

Awarded a MOTW

well wtf you expect get profesional experience moderators that are on most of the time like fow and duct or who ever. All this is slacking like i said A lack of wanting to do it. You try putting one thing after another as excuses. I could name sites where they took 2 years of waiting to get alot of traffic and now those are great sites for great sources. Everything take hard work and consideration. Its not lack of you goin online every time who said u had to get on at all.... Thats why the name moderator for forums was made. They watch over the site to those who are trusted enough..... And My idea could come into plan. and dont talk shit about socom me and ductape know everything about it.... True some glitches get patch but guess what Their are still nwe harder glitches thats what takes skills..... And u dont fucking know if thp8 is gonna be like that Patching once in a while.....

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
BGOAT wiz
post Aug 29 2006, 09:54 PM
Post #20

never leaves
Group Icon

Community Contributer

if it's so easy to do then do it. go make your awesome all in one glitch site. I like this site just the way it is. also if I added other games other people would have to have posting abilities which would mean they would have to have FTP access which would mean more vulnerability to my stuff and my hard work. other sites that you speak of are managed by like a big group of people and not just online people that never meet but like business people. you want your big fancy out of control site then go make one. pay for the hosting and w/e else. you forget this might be a clan site for everyone but I solely pay for it and manage it for the most part. Everything that is done to this site I do again for the most part. so when other people start paying for the site then they can say hey do this. I like it small. it's more personalized that way. If I wanted a huge 1000 people a day type site I am sure I could make one if I wanted to. or if I wanted to put the time in. but honestly I have better things to do. like I dunno go to work and spend time w/ my family. if my job was to manage this site and make it huge then I would do so. Thats why sites like IGN are big. they have clientel people working for them and they make money off there site. it's not just one person paying for everything.

You can say I am lazy or I am making excuses but until you start helping to pay for the site or even help out a bit let me handle it the way I feel I want to handle it.

The site might not be huge but it is semi active and a lot of people come here for there TH glitches and thats good enough for me.

------Signature-------

I LOVE YOU GRANDMA!!!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st May 2024 - 12:10 PM
Design by: Invision Skins & HYIP Forum