BGOAT wiz
post Jan 17 2008, 05:26 PM
Post #1

never leaves
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Community Contributer

So I was lsitening to the radio this morning and the lady is like. Have you ever gone thru the checkout of a store and the teller asks you questions. she explained that a teller asked her why she was buying funnels? she said she didn't know what to answer to that. I believe she said because she needed them and went on to explain that maybe the guy thought she was shady and was buying things to making explosives or something. no idea. I was talking it over w/ my boss and I had come up w/ a few good responses to that very question I only remember a few but here they are.

1. For bee's wax..
Teller: Beeswax?.
Ya like none of your beeswax. you could also replace that w/ business.

2. Well I feel my chest is small and I want to stuff them w/ these to be more like madonna.

3. You means todays not national go buy funnels day?

4. These aren't funnels there voice amplifiers then place them up to your mouth and yell hey is it working?

5. I am putting on a wizard of oz play and this is for the tin mans hat.

6. simply hold it up to your ear and yell HUH?

7. I am buying these to make people like yourself ask silly questions... guess what it's working great.

8. I would like to endulge you into why I am buying such funnels but I feel I cannot explain myself monosylabicly so you would be able to understand it all.

9. I'm not buying funnels
Teller: These aren't yours
Ya those are mine but there not funnels
If by chance he asks what they are then simply reply I dunno I ain't a scientist

10. there for my knees

some of those I just came up w/ and some I forgot from earlier I was just wondering what your response might be.. Please nothing that involves vulgarness or swearing or anything. try to keep it clean and funny. I might email this to the radio lady and maybe get some responses on air. lol.

------Signature-------

I LOVE YOU GRANDMA!!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th May 2024 - 04:12 AM
Design by: Invision Skins & HYIP Forum