> Other Sites?
AKrumn
post Nov 13 2006, 05:31 PM
Post #1

stranger
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 154

Hey, i used to be big into thps4.. and i remember the community being much more populated. is the game losing its popularity? or are there other sites like the old tXo?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bleed
post Nov 13 2006, 06:08 PM
Post #2

wonderer
Group Icon

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 34

this is the only good one

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
BGOAT wiz
post Nov 13 2006, 06:12 PM
Post #3

never leaves
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Community Contributer

This is the only really active one*. there are a few good sites. such as http://www.planettonyhawk.com and ummm... well theres others to. but ya.

------Signature-------

I LOVE YOU GRANDMA!!!

+Quote Post
AKrumn
post Nov 18 2006, 12:48 AM
Post #4

stranger
Group Icon

Member No.: 154

I see, i still can't help but be a little disappointed. Leaderboards are completely trashed due to glitches. Which i don't care about, but it seems like everybody else either sucks at the game, or glitches constantly. If i land 10mil+ people either accuse me of cheating, or have beaten me by getting 1,000,000,000 by floating. Also, has anyone actually talked to the guy who has #1? 'Jed2DaMax'? I tried to help him expose the glitch he was using so it would hopefully get fixed, but i have a hard time having a conversation with the guy! He was telling me he wanted to land a 659,000,000 combo exactly. I said to him ok, so figure out what your base needs to be and what your mutltiplier should be and land it. His response was 'you'd have to be a genius to be able to figure that out'. And he was dead serious. The guy was trying by trial and error to land it, with absolutely NO idea of what he actually needed! He is still in high school i presume (which there is nothing wrong with). It just pisses me off people like this are stacking up on the leaderboards. When it comes to getting behind a wall he's professional, but he can't conclude that 10,000,000*65.9 = 659,000,000? Come on..

Enough of my rambling, i guess my point is i want to play with people like in the old days. Where we spend time actually competing in trick attack. Discussing decent lines, and techniques to get your multiplier up (like the old tXo FAQ that had shit in it like hop+flip+repeat). I don't mind spending a few hours every now and then looking for glitches. But i'd like to actually play the game for what it was made for. Does anyone actually do this?

Edit:

I think i'm done talking to the Jedster alltogether..

'JedMasta101 (1:36:48 AM): is tripod a good website making?'

This post has been edited by AKrumn: Nov 18 2006, 01:37 AM

+Quote Post
P@T
post Nov 18 2006, 02:51 AM
Post #5

stranger
Group Icon

Member No.: 100

ahh well i no ppl seem to think this is the only active site but ahh thps-online.net is prolly the most active online clan community site id say then depending what ur looking for this site and atg site are pretty good for the glitching community , then if ur looking for cap stuff a few ppl from txo have the create-a-review site, i think someone mentioned planettonyhawk.com <<< alot of good stuff on it but i don't like their forum, the playstation forum is less active but always a fun forum .. but thps-online seems to be what ur looking for and prolly the most active as in alot of ppl use most updated new vids new contest all the time i think you should check that one out, if u want the links for any of these sites pm me or ask and im sure ill respond or someone else will

------Signature-------
ATGSQUAD.COM <<<GO NOW

+Quote Post
BGOAT wiz
post Nov 18 2006, 10:35 AM
Post #6

never leaves
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Community Contributer

Ya thats the site I was thinking of but I forgot the url. but ya PTH forums kinda suck and are lame. and the Create a review forums are slow and lame as well. atg is decent and of course bgoat. it all depends on what your looking for.

------Signature-------

I LOVE YOU GRANDMA!!!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th May 2024 - 11:14 AM
Design by: Invision Skins & HYIP Forum