Group: BGOAT Members
Member No.: 12

Glitch Poster FAH 20 WU's Community Contributer Tony Hawk Game Historian

Jokers Dead

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22788914/?GT1=10755

------Signature-------
PSN - Req50187

Ps3 Games
Resistance 2 - Resistance FoM - Fallout 3 - Little Big Planet - Uncharted - NHL 09 - Warhawk - Grand Theft Auto IV
Rock Band - Rock Band 2 - Rock Band AC/DC - Motor Storm - Call Of Duty 4 - Metal Gear Solid 4 - Assassin's Creed
Devil May Cry 4 - Star Wars Force Unleashed - Gran Turismo 5 Prologue - Turok - Burnout Paradise - Skate 2- Killzone 2 - Resident Evil 5
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Oompa
post Jan 22 2008, 08:31 PM
Post #2

AZN
Group Icon

Member No.: 35

Awarded a MOTW FAH 10 WU's F@H Weekend #2 Award

yep. i hope that when they release the dark knight movie, ledger is still in the movie and owns the role. Being the joker is an epic role to be remembered by.

------Signature-------
PSN: Oompa322
Steam: OhMyGodIt'sEverywhere

+Quote Post
Requiem
post Jan 22 2008, 08:33 PM
Post #3

PSN: Req50187
Group Icon

QUOTE(Oompa @ Jan 22 2008, 05:31 PM) [snapback]28389[/snapback]
yep. i hope that when they release the dark knight movie, ledger is still in the movie and owns the role. Being the joker is an epic role to be remembered by.

The movie is finished for being filmed. So he will be in it.

------Signature-------
PSN - Req50187

Ps3 Games
Resistance 2 - Resistance FoM - Fallout 3 - Little Big Planet - Uncharted - NHL 09 - Warhawk - Grand Theft Auto IV
Rock Band - Rock Band 2 - Rock Band AC/DC - Motor Storm - Call Of Duty 4 - Metal Gear Solid 4 - Assassin's Creed
Devil May Cry 4 - Star Wars Force Unleashed - Gran Turismo 5 Prologue - Turok - Burnout Paradise - Skate 2- Killzone 2 - Resident Evil 5

+Quote Post
=bgizzoat=ukjmn
post Jan 22 2008, 10:20 PM
Post #4

wonderer
Group Icon

Member No.: 38

bookworm / grammar aficionado

really sad. i respected him a lot.

+Quote Post
GlitchMasterBiz
post Jan 22 2008, 10:24 PM
Post #5

Glitch Master Is An Understatement.
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 10

Community Contributer

QUOTE(=bgizzoat=ukjmn @ Jan 22 2008, 10:20 PM) [snapback]28391[/snapback]

why must you say the same thing twice lol

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
Requiem
post Jan 23 2008, 12:15 AM
Post #6

PSN: Req50187
Group Icon

QUOTE(=BGOAT=Biz @ Jan 22 2008, 07:24 PM) [snapback]28393[/snapback]
why must you say the same thing twice lol

Just incase you didn't read it the first time smile.gif

------Signature-------
PSN - Req50187

Ps3 Games

+Quote Post
=bgizzoat=ukjmn
post Jan 23 2008, 01:24 AM
Post #7

wonderer
Group Icon

some odd glitch in the forum. i guess im just that awesome at glitching

+Quote Post
GlitchMasterBiz
post Jan 23 2008, 02:10 AM
Post #8

Glitch Master Is An Understatement.
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 10

Community Contributer

me too

me too

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
wut wut
post Jan 23 2008, 10:19 AM
Post #9

Frequent
Group Icon

Member No.: 2

Glitch Poster Community Contributor Tony Hawk Game Collector Tony Hawk Game Historian *** Sexiest Avy's Award Awarded a MOTW

i found it smile.gif

i found it smile.gif

------Signature-------
ammm

+Quote Post
=bgizzoat=ukjmn
post Jan 23 2008, 10:32 AM
Post #10

wonderer
Group Icon

no it happened in fast reply. i swear i like pressed the button twice since it wasnt loading and it showed up like that. i was too lazy to fix it.

no it happened in fast reply. i swear i like pressed the button twice since it wasnt loading and it showed up like that. i was too lazy to fix it.

haha just out of curiousity i tried it again and it worked

haha just out of curiousity i tried it again and it worked

yea i added another raply and it added to my original reply. ukjmn glitch masta w00t. i win.

yea i added another raply and it added to my original reply. ukjmn glitch masta w00t. i win.

i think this should be put in the database

i think this should be put in the database

each one of these is an unique fast reply. just when i press it once then delay liek a second ro two and press fast reply again it adds onto the first reply twice. im going to try and do more.

each one of these is an unique fast reply. just when i press it once then delay liek a second ro two and press fast reply again it adds onto the first reply twice. im going to try and do more.

hahahahahahahahhahahaha i can get it to do as many as i want faster the copy paste

hahahahahahahahhahahaha i can get it to do as many as i want faster the copy paste

+Quote Post
=bgizzoat=ukjmn
post Jan 23 2008, 11:20 AM
Post #11

wonderer
Group Icon

ok honestely i didnt fake that seriously look how bad and embarassing my grammer and sentence structure is. i don't think half of what i said there made any sense.

back on topic. im actually really bummer about ledgers death. i hope it wasn't suicidal. there was accounts of him taking ambiens and shit to get to sleep after doing the joker since the role took so much out of him and kept him up. i hope that if its the performance that killed him he doesnt suck in it.

This post has been edited by =bgizzoat=ukjmn: Jan 23 2008, 11:22 AM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th May 2024 - 03:09 AM
Design by: Invision Skins & HYIP Forum